Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2024, 11:35 AM

3,681 posts, read 1,886,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
I don't see what his citizenship status has to do with this...at all.
See msRB's reply...that pretty much sums it up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2024, 11:36 AM

23,735 posts, read 18,825,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Milford? Probably not.

Let's not forget this.

Milford.

Mother whose son was killed by an undocumented driver wants to repeal law that would allow illegal immigrants driver’s licenses

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/07...vers-licenses/

Old 05-05-2024, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Let's not forget this.

Milford.

Mother whose son was killed by an undocumented driver wants to repeal law that would allow illegal immigrants driver’s licenses

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/07...vers-licenses/
His mother says if this perp gets out of jail early for good behavior: “I will do everything in my power to get him deported,” she said.

Good for her but it's sad she even has to potentially spend her own time doing this. These scummy illegals should automatically be taken by ICE back to their home countries.

Old 05-05-2024, 11:47 AM

23,735 posts, read 18,825,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
His mother says if this perp gets out of jail early for good behavior: “I will do everything in my power to get him deported,” she said.

Good for her but it's sad she even has to potentially spend her own time doing this. These scummy illegals should automatically be taken by ICE back to their home countries.

That's how the law is "supposed" to work. But I do realize this is Massachusetts where the "law" takes a backseat to appeasing the criminal sympathizers. Their rights are more important than yours.

Old 05-05-2024, 11:51 AM

16,556 posts, read 8,316,912 times
We have plenty of losers in this country already...we don't need more losers imported here from 3rd world countries to also engage in this type of behavior - ESPECIALLY with all the freebies they are getting. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete moron.

Old 05-05-2024, 12:08 PM

Yes, I had to deal with one such loser on the highway earlier. Can't seem to go anywhere without encountering at least one rager on the roads. On the highway minding my own business...guy in a Subaru WRX comes up real close behind. Doesn't get off my tail and I'm already going 70 so knowing the power my car has vs his I floor it and he's in my dust. Guy gets upset he was smoked so he starts switching lanes and cutting others off to try and catch up to me and then gets in lane back behind me. I let off gas and he puts his middle finger with an angry tough guy face literally right against his windshield. I give him the peace sign, then leave him in my dust again! Your WRX is not a match for my engine....sorry buddy upgrade your vehicle and don't get mad at me b/c your engine is crappy!

Old 05-05-2024, 02:07 PM

6,187 posts, read 5,135,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
For some it shows/proves that these people are even more of a burden/drain on society. So now our tax dollars will be paying for fools who aren't citizens to be at court, etc. I say just deport them. Why deal with them in the first place, but if they are coming here to break laws it's even worse. But welcome to MA! Everyone's welcome.
So now only citizens are allowed to live and drive in the US?

Can't believe I have to say this, but permanent residents (i.e. green card holders) and holders of many other visa types have every legal right to be here and obtain driver's licenses. This has been true for DECADES. And they are subject to the same laws (and taxes) as citizens!

Old 05-05-2024, 02:08 PM

6,187 posts, read 5,135,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
See msRB's reply...that pretty much sums it up!
Only US citizens are allowed to drive? Since when?

Old 05-05-2024, 02:20 PM

16,556 posts, read 8,316,912 times
No one is saying ONLY US citizens are ALLOWED to drive in the US. However do you not understand how there is more frustration towards ILLEGAL citizens living here for free when they commit crimes like the one mentioned in the article above? And it's not like it doesn't happen often.

Old 05-05-2024, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Only US citizens are allowed to drive? Since when?
No one said that. However, more often than not it's illegals who are getting behind the wheel and causing these horrific crashes. They shouldn't even have the right to drive and wreak havoc but they are. As msRB said, they need to be deported and ASAP! ICE, ICE Baby!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts