Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 04:58 AM

4 posts, read 6,862 times

Advertisements

No I'm not on there, Davey, but you sound like a very perfect person. Where do you get your self-righteous dictatorship from?

It comes from our Germanic heritage. When we get sick and tired of what is going on around us, we handle it like we have done for centuries. Wi ccap amounts to a cattle car ride out of town. Self-righteousness has nothing to do with it. As far as being perfect, it is like the Japanese version of Kaisen. That is where you strive for perfection.
Obviously, you have perfected the art of droning on and on, by posting to this thread. Maybe you need to get a life and stop commenting time and time again, for an issue that you are obviously out numbered on. Unless perhaps you are an idiot savant, where this is the only thing you are capable of? The train is leaving, make sure you are on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM

181 posts, read 687,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Newman View Post
No I'm not on there, Davey, but you sound like a very perfect person. Where do you get your self-righteous dictatorship from?

It comes from our Germanic heritage. When we get sick and tired of what is going on around us, we handle it like we have done for centuries. Wi ccap amounts to a cattle car ride out of town. Self-righteousness has nothing to do with it. As far as being perfect, it is like the Japanese version of Kaisen. That is where you strive for perfection.
Obviously, you have perfected the art of droning on and on, by posting to this thread. Maybe you need to get a life and stop commenting time and time again, for an issue that you are obviously out numbered on. Unless perhaps you are an idiot savant, where this is the only thing you are capable of? The train is leaving, make sure you are on it.
Wow what a wonderful "Goiman", you are! Well, you and those who enjoy ccap AKA Gossip, pray your little german butt doesn't get on it. By the way, why do you keep up the posts. Is it bothering you?! I'd be embarrassed if I enjoyed the worse of the world> Gossip! People in Wis. need a life!

Old 04-12-2010, 09:54 AM

711 posts, read 1,689,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by benice66 View Post
Wow what a wonderful "Goiman", you are! Well, you and those who enjoy ccap AKA Gossip, pray your little german butt doesn't get on it. By the way, why do you keep up the posts. Is it bothering you?! I'd be embarrassed if I enjoyed the worse of the world> Gossip! People in Wis. need a life!
WI doesn't need your negativity or hypocrisy. If you have a problem with your court records being incorrect, then go to court and get them fixed. Otherwise, you need to learn to live with the facts.

In any other state they're also a public record, only there it's only accessible at the courthouse. Here, everyone has easy access to court records, letting every Wisconsinite have a window into their courts in action.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse276 View Post
WI. Here, everyone has easy access to court records, letting every Wisconsinite have a window into their courts in action.
Yup, all the nosies and the gossipers can see this. Obviously that's what you and Dave like!! Gossip & Stupidity go HAND & HAND. Nothing more to be said. Let's drop it, but I sincerely hope every person fights this "crap".

Old 04-13-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Gossip & Stupidity go HAND & HAND.
I see you have been doing some self reflection. Either way, why do you want to hide public information? The information that you have a problem with is also public in every other state, why is it such an issue here?

Is the real problem that you are running from the facts or just want them hidden so well that only lawyers and government officials have easy access to them? Why do you want to make it so difficult for the common person to access court records?

Old 04-13-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse276 View Post
I see you have been doing some self reflection. Either way, why do you want to hide public information? The information that you have a problem with is also public in every other state, why is it such an issue here?

Is the real problem that you are running from the facts or just want them hidden so well that only lawyers and government officials have easy access to them? Why do you want to make it so difficult for the common person to access court records?
People on there have paid there dues and should get on with their life. It should not be shown forf "everyone", to see, It's not their business, all it does is cause damage to the people on there.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
People on there have paid there dues and should get on with their life. It should not be shown forf "everyone", to see, It's not their business, all it does is cause damage to the people on there.
If it is factual information, why is it a problem? If you are eligible to get your record expunged, then take that route, but don't be upset with public records being public.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:19 PM

88 posts, read 214,859 times
I don't have a problem with being on ccap. However, I do have a problem with my address being on there. Almost everyday I go to work,my life is threatened for nothing more than doing my job. I don't need any inmates looking me up and finding out where I live.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:02 AM

29 posts, read 381,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon357 View Post
I don't have a problem with being on ccap. However, I do have a problem with my address being on there. Almost everyday I go to work,my life is threatened for nothing more than doing my job. I don't need any inmates looking me up and finding out where I live.
Yes indeed. WI's CCAP system is very messed up. They seem to make minor changes 'only after' numerous people complain after their civil liberties are robbed from them via the use of the website and the data on the website. It's a very bizzare state unlike any other. WI was the first to have such an online legal case (Internet/World Wide Web) website per Wisconsin's Bluebook (2005/06). It should be noted that WI's Bluebook(05/06) is incorrect in that it states that CCAP went live in the year of 1999. This is a false statement and perhaps intentionally misleading. The first county of the seventy-two Wisconsin counties was Villas County on January 1st, 1992.

Other states have followed with their own version legal websites but by far Wisconsin's is the most viewed in the USA and it abused by not only people/potential hiring companies within this state but those out of state and out of this Nation yet WI's overseeing legislature cannot seem to understand this. Who voted on such a website's existence? Who gave WI's state legislature the permission to use WI's Citizen's as guinea pigs in a laboratory for democracy through the implementation of the CCAP website itself. I didn't vote on it? Did you?

I have heard so many stories of domestic abuse where the victim has to provide the data of where they have relocated to after being abused and the abuser checks the victim out on the CCAP website, hunts down the victim and re-victimizes the victim. Doesn't make any sense to me! Sad situation. This 'fact' was told to me by a state paid counselor who relocated back to his home state of IL shortly after having discussed this insanity in this state via the use of CCAP's data by the general public.

Illinois's Supreme Court Justices recognize the Illinois Citizen's rights to privacy and their civil liberties and do not have a website that bares all like WI's CCAP.

I was born on Martin Luther King's day of birth in the year 1960. It was a time of political unrest. I have reasons to believe that my having been a victim of Shaken Baby Syndrome whereas I almost died at 8 weeks of age revolved around the atmosphere of the era. Years later I found myself, unfortunately, on the CCAP website ALONG WITH MY DATE OF BIRTH and I believe that my DOB was 'again' used to harass me and victimize me. I am not racist but on two specific occasions I have incurred 'reverse discrimination'...AND IT DOES HAPPEN.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is because 'birthdays' of people shouldn't be put on CCAP, nor should their private addresses. It's a violation of a Citizen's Constitutional right to privacy and civil liberties.

Wisconsin's legal website has been used by my ex husband who happens to be born on the 4th of July (oh, lucky him, right!!) to escape justice and evade the law in Nationally & Internationally recognized case whereas Thomas Monfils was murdered back in November of 1992 at the James Rivers Paper mill in Green Bay, WI. Again, I was born on a day were anyone who 'is' racist could and has used to abuse, harass and evade justice in other aspects of my personal and professional life.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:12 AM

29 posts, read 381,545 times
Oh, there is one more thing to ponder regarding CCAP and the Constitutionality of its existence or other legal website in states that have developed their own version of WI's CCAP website.

In the fall of 2007 former President Bush signed into law 'The Second Chance Act'. Unfortunately, because of CCAP's existence and how it is used by employers who 'check out' potential employees prior to even giving them a chance to either interview in person, on the phone or any other career opportunity, the 'Second Chance Act' LAW simply does not exist in the state of Wisconsin.

Existence of 'Due Process' in Wisconsin? Think about this! When someone in the state of Wisconsin gets arrested the case is posted to CCAP's website, PRIOR TO BEING CONVICTED!!! If that person is lucky enough to be employed he/she will more than likely be harassed by their co-workers, employer, landlord and in many other areas of their personal and professional life. If they do not have a job or may be between jobs they will find themselves in a very difficult situation of trying to get hired. I have experience discrimination personally in healthcare services, education and other areas of my personal and professional life too numerous to mention.

In Wisconsin there is no 'due process' because of CCAP (WI's legal case website or WCCA) and 'The Second Chance Act' LAW does not exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee