Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2010, 11:06 PM

28 posts, read 47,478 times

Advertisements

I had my interview and drug screen on Dec 9th they offered me the job Dec 22nd I've done my physical now im waiting for my final offer. And thanks hammys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 11:10 PM

22 posts, read 36,130 times
anybody from day 2 testing dec 21 got a call yet

Old 12-29-2010, 11:50 PM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolcapt View Post
I had my interview and drug screen on Dec 9th they offered me the job Dec 22nd I've done my physical now im waiting for my final offer. And thanks hammys
Poolcapt,
Hold on a sec. I thought they offered the job, doesn't that mean you have a start date to report to work? Definately report for work that day, I doubt they will call again, prolly be orientation before you know what's what. congrats!! I will soon be there for my day 2 testing, jan. 4th! There are lot's of nice folks on here! Several have gone as far as you, and have their start dates as well, Jan. 10th and the 31st. Is what I remember reading. Take care!

Old 12-30-2010, 12:03 AM

28 posts, read 47,478 times
Yeah my start date is Jan 31 when she called me it was a contengent job offer based on my physical results she said they would contact me after the physical for my final offer gotta sign more papers to accept. The dr that did my physical says pretty much everyone that makes it that far gets the job unless you just completely bomb out. Anyway good luck on your test day 2 is the work assessment correct? You need to make sure you start stretching several days in advance especially your legs I didn't know that and I couldn't walk right for 3 days afterwards.....3 people in my group walked out during the test.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:59 AM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Hey Bill_n_Ms, haven't seen any recent posts from you lately but have you heard anything on an interview yet? We both had day 2 testing within a day of each other according to our posts and I received a call yesterday for a Jan. 11 interview. I've read your posts and have been pulling for all on this site. Hope you get some good news soon.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:02 AM

88 posts, read 151,035 times
anybody heard anything from day 1 testing on dec 3.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:34 AM

88 posts, read 151,035 times
took day 1 test on dec3 havent heard anything yet. Whats the normal wait time for day 2?

Old 12-30-2010, 10:26 AM

36 posts, read 64,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Hey Bill_n_Ms, haven't seen any recent posts from you lately but have you heard anything on an interview yet? We both had day 2 testing within a day of each other according to our posts and I received a call yesterday for a Jan. 11 interview. I've read your posts and have been pulling for all on this site. Hope you get some good news soon.

Still here and waiting on a word. Day 2 went great and I feel real good about it, but I'm getting kind of worried. 2 weeks since, and still no call.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:31 PM

45 posts, read 89,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
I had my interview on nov 31st and I have not heard anything yet about a physical or a hire date,any coments?
I too had my interview for team leader on Nov. 31st. Haven't heard anything and no rejection letter in the mail. So, you should be good gawells. They will be hiring people all spring. If they are hiring by department and starting at Quality Control, I'm glad they didn't call me. Quality Control is a really boring job.

Also, I live out of state. They probably have a deal with Mississippi to hire so many locals first. That's what Indiana did with the plant there.

I worked six years at the Indiana plant. It was a good job. The benefits are outstanding (401k, Pension, Insurance, Bonuses). Luckily, I piled money in the bank while working there, unlike most workers that took on massive debt. Toyota reimbursed me for two years of college and made me a wealthy man.

I took a buyout in 2009. There were no promotional opportunities the last 4 years I worked there.

If they hire me back (depending on what they offer), that's cool. If not, I won't sweat it. Living in Tennessee is really nice.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:54 PM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_n_MS View Post
Still here and waiting on a word. Day 2 went great and I feel real good about it, but I'm getting kind of worried. 2 weeks since, and still no call.
I totally understand how you feel man. This waiting is just awful. Hang in there and you'll hear something soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi