Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 01:05 PM

190 posts, read 692,637 times

Advertisements

[quote]
[quote=Scotslass;12724658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by covedweller View Post

As for the football comment, seem like you listen to too much news. I have travelled to many places and I am lucky to have spent a lot of time in the U.S to not make such stereotypical comments.

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:
I'm not going to argue over this but from what I have read about that guy (and what i've been told about my family in the U.S) he is nothing but a troublemaker, poking fun at others (homosexuals, blacks, women, you name it) we have what is called the "BNP" maybe you should look 'em up. They're just like Savage.
Seems like you are spending a great deal of time arguing about this.

Quote:
You are the minority you seem to care a lot about him and don't seem to be happy with my opinion, fair enough but I don't like him. He's a bad influence, spreading hate.
The only thing I'm not happy about is your application of freedom of speech based on your opinion. I couldn't have cared less what you thought about the man, until you decided your opinion of his views was worth more than his right to express those views.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 PM

190 posts, read 692,637 times
[quote=Scotslass;12724658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by covedweller View Post

http://http://www.examiner.com/x-431-SF-Politics-Examiner~y2009m6d2-Michael-Savage-takes-down-a-British-home-secretary-whos-next (broken link)

Old 02-02-2010, 01:55 PM

768 posts, read 942,943 times
Michael Savage, the man who wrote a very, very homosexual and creepy love letter to his intellectual hero before swimming nude with him, who now calls homosexuals ******s and degenerates.

Michael Savage, the man who refers to abortion as murder but whose wife had a late-term abortion.

Michael Savage, who wrote a book about the medical properties of cannabis, who now refers to cannabis smokers as "degenerates" and the plant itself as "poison, utter poison."

Michael Savage, who wasn't intelligent enough to land a real job post academia, then got rejected from a university position in favor of an actual intellectual. He was so butt-hurt he sued the university(ultimately was dismissed upon first review by the judge).

In other words, I wouldn't worry to much about what a failed, psychologically disturbed, intellectually bankrupt hack thinks. Savage doesn't believe a 1/10th of what he says; he found a nitch market of the lowest common intellectual denominator and ran with it. He's a salesmen, nothing more.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:45 PM

2,975 posts, read 8,116,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
Michael Savage, the man who wrote a very, very homosexual and creepy love letter to his intellectual hero before swimming nude with him, who now calls homosexuals ******s and degenerates.

Michael Savage, the man who refers to abortion as murder but whose wife had a late-term abortion.

Michael Savage, who wrote a book about the medical properties of cannabis, who now refers to cannabis smokers as "degenerates" and the plant itself as "poison, utter poison."

Michael Savage, who wasn't intelligent enough to land a real job post academia, then got rejected from a university position in favor of an actual intellectual. He was so butt-hurt he sued the university(ultimately was dismissed upon first review by the judge).

In other words, I wouldn't worry to much about what a failed, psychologically disturbed, intellectually bankrupt hack thinks. Savage doesn't believe a 1/10th of what he says; he found a nitch market of the lowest common intellectual denominator and ran with it. He's a salesmen, nothing more.
Well said. Mr Savage doesn't seem to be very well liked and for good reason!

Old 02-02-2010, 07:44 PM

8,815 posts, read 21,282,976 times
I'm sorry . Thread closed for mod review (there is just too much bickering about a topic that is really not even about Misssissippi).

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi