Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 02:13 PM

209 posts, read 432,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsMeFred View Post
Unfortunately, the latter does indeed seem true... And stating my opinion that you've obviously been off the ranch a lot of years (etc)? That's an insult or innuendo?
You clearly ARE very removed from issues affecting those of us in modern ag., so I'm not seeing your complaint, I guess.
However, I would point out those who disagree with me aren't morons-- Those who don't know what they're talking about, and yet rail and flail and complain about the new law are morons. Very big difference.

actually, I didn't say anything about Social Security. And frankly, I don't have a problem with people being on Medicare, so it would hardly be an "accusation."

Unless you make over $250K annually, you will not be paying anything for my health care. *I* will continue paying for my health care. Again, you obviously have no interest in educating yourself about what is and is not in the bill.
(And if you DO make more than $250K annually, that would probably explain why you're so out of touch with the problems so many Americans are having with access to health care!)
BTW, again, that is no insult. It's merely an observation...
However, here you are again, arguing mistaken notions and right-wing talking points without any actual FACTS. I've pointed out my frustration with your lack of accuracy. Yet again it's obvious you have no interest in finding out what is actually IN the law.
So, I guess I'll just have to be done.
When you inform yourself about what actually IS in the new law, I'd be happy to converse with you regarding the TRUE objections (there are plenty!). But I just have no interest in going through the effort to disprove BS propaganda.

German, please don't think I'm not reading you. I'm merely ignoring you. Your posts are so full of conspiracies, deliberate misinformation and rantings I simply don't know how to address them.
You just don’t get it. It doesn’t matter if a person makes $25K, $250K or $250M… IT IS NOT YOURS. Perhaps I have too much pride, but I don’t want the government paying for my health care with the wealth confiscated from others, you seem expect it.

Just out of curiosity, I’m wondering how your doctor feels about this new health care bill? Have you talked to him about it? My doctor is adamantly opposed to it as are two other doctors I know. Many doctors are now refusing to take new Medicare patients. Some major pharmacies are now refusing new Medicaid patients. This is due to the fact that the imbursement rate is actually lower than the cost of providing the service. Call me a moron but how is this going to increase my access to health care?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 PM

german

You must understand that Fred is of superior intellect when compared to you and I and most others on this blog. As an example; the roughly 65 percent of Americans that oppose this new health care bill... well, they are just morons. The 58 percent of Americans that want this bill repealled, well they just need to sit down and shut up, they just really don't know what they are talking about. Oh, and the Republicans in Nebraska, which are the majority, well they consistantly vote against their best interest. They are just so stupid they really don't know how to vote. If you don't believe what I'm saying, she will tell you straight up.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:30 PM

72 posts, read 136,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL J View Post
german

You must understand that Fred is of superior intellect when compared to you and I and most others on this blog. As an example; the roughly 65 percent of Americans that oppose this new health care bill... well, they are just morons. The 58 percent of Americans that want this bill repealled, well they just need to sit down and shut up, they just really don't know what they are talking about. Oh, and the Republicans in Nebraska, which are the majority, well they consistantly vote against their best interest. They are just so stupid they really don't know how to vote. If you don't believe what I'm saying, she will tell you straight up.
Yes sir i agree with what you say
michael and am glad to have you on my side and have gathered some good ideas from you per your writings.
now back to dave.
tell me what i said that led you to say i was making up conspiracy theories because most everything i have said is easily proved if not known by americans who are not just fascinated with one political party.
having said this it is fine if you are democrat but you need to hold your party responsible for their actions people of a country or nation have a moral and a duty to make sure there government is truthful and fulfills the pledges they make as a canadate
Answer me this dave obama in order to get elected said we will be out of iraq in something like 6 months and that he would be able to work across party lines and get things done; there will new transparency in governmet.
Then he fires the head of genaral motors and continually blames the previous administration for all that is wrong.
His actions since being elected have turned 365.5 degrees

Old 04-21-2010, 09:38 PM

Michael j also brings up a point in his last post that obama is pretty much telling all americans to turn off the news( or as michael says shutup and listen to me meaning obama) and just listen to him and wants fox news shut down in a country that has freedom of speech something dave is enjoying right now the same as the rest of us.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM

2,707 posts, read 6,230,775 times
Quote:
You just don’t get it. It doesn’t matter if a person makes $25K, $250K or $250M… IT IS NOT YOURS.
Who said it was? (Have you read the law yet?)
Quote:
I don’t want the government paying for my health care with the wealth confiscated from others, you seem expect it.
I have been, and will continue to pay for my health care costs. (Have you read the law yet?)
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, I’m wondering how your doctor feels about this new health care bill? Have you talked to him about it?
I can't afford to go to the doctor unless I'm on death's door. (Do you truly not understand what this bill was for?!?)
I haven't seen my doc in about four years.
How fortunate for you that you can.

Your "opinion" is based on right-wing propaganda that is primarily BS.
That doesn't bother you??

This has nothing to do with superior intellect. I JUST CHOOSE TO INFORM MYSELF. The same information is available to everybody, but you have to make the effort to actually READ it!
Quit buying into the right-wing hype and INFORM YOURSELF.

Have you noticed I've suggested this for the past three pages? And yet you STILL don't want to bother. I don't understand deliberately hiding from information, I guess...
I give up.
Wallow in your ignorance.
Enjoy.

Old 04-22-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I have been, and will continue to pay for my health care costs. (Have you read the law yet?)
I can't afford to go to the doctor unless I'm on death's door. (Do you truly not understand what this bill was for?!?)

This has nothing to do with superior intellect. I JUST CHOOSE TO INFORM MYSELF. The same information is available to everybody, but you have to make the effort to actually READ it!

Have you noticed I've suggested this for the past three pages? And yet you STILL don't want to bother. I don't understand deliberately hiding from information, I guess...
I give up.
Enjoy.
While I wallow in my ignorance, perhaps you will take a minute to enlighten me.

1. No taxes are going to be raised in order to pay for this health care bill regardless of ones income, correct?

2. You and others like you will continue to pay your own health insurance premiums and all health care costs, correct?

3. You can afford to see the doctor when you are on deaths door only. Explain please.

Since you seem to know all of the details in the bill you should be able to answer the above questions quite easily. The first two questions require a simple yes or no.

Yes, I do enjoy

Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:

I give up.
Enjoy.
And while you accuse me of basing my opinion on right-wing propaganda you reference the "Washington Post? Talk about hypocrisy.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:23 PM

Lets make some comparisons that are pure factual.
Takeover of the banks
Takeover of the car companies also known as the big three to us uneducated folks
Takeover of healthcare
Takeover of the electrical or power grids and possible electrical companies
Complete government control over government with no respect for what the citizens of this country want.
after all even numerous democrats voted for the iraq war
Wants control over at least fox news so freedom of speech is out the window something that others enjoy on this forum.
Is this adolf hitler,josef stalin,kim jong ill or is barry (barrack) obama

Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM

2,707 posts, read 6,230,775 times
OK, one last time, just to clarify for you:
Quote:
And while you accuse me of basing my opinion on right-wing propaganda you reference the "Washington Post? Talk about hypocrisy.
I'm not basing my opinion on the Washington Post. I just posted that link as a quick way for people to see how the new law affects them.
I based my opinion months ago on WHAT WAS IN THE BILLS.
It was hardly a secret, you know...

So far as explaining it to you... Why? If you're truly interested, you'll do your own research. I've already tried to spoon-feed information to you and you don't believe me. That's OK. Find out for yourself.

(Though truth be told, if you were truly interested, you'd have done your own research long before now. I have a serious suspicion that you prefer being uniformed. )

Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM

You act as if every person/doctor/polotician and citizen is for this but truth be known there is more against this bill then for it and if you want free health care move to a country where they provide it.
Not only is it you who are misinformed but apparently you beleive anything these poloticians tell you.
You also talk about conspiricacy theories and propaganda and say you are right and the rest of us are wrong which could not be farther from the truth.
All info provided by me is not only common sense and easily proved but is understood by most people not only in this country but the world.
You will not respond to truths i tell because you can not and instead acuuse me of being a conspiarcy theorist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska