Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 02:24 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,966,875 times

Advertisements

As most of you know my husband is a former Officer in Keene and we recently discovered the free staters (who i had frequently complained about being harassing and near criminal towards my husband and other officers) is now posting address and phone numbers of the officers in Keene NH.

It is priority that this information be kept secret due to criminals coming after family members of officers as retaliation for arrests etc. What is being done to stop these people or is this kind of behavior revered and encouraged now? This was the constant kind of threat I felt living in NH (Keene of course) and I'm glad we don't have to deal with this childish behavior. They'd be having a whole new set of problems if they showed up at my house like they do in the videos on their site, namely how to quickly remover foreign objects from their torso and forehead. They're bordering on a criminal gang with the way they treat people and the law. Has anyone heard of anything being done to stop these a***oles? To them any act by an officer was criminal and harassing , my husband could pull over a drunk driver who just ran over a two year old and he was the jerk off who's taking away rights.

http://freekeene.com/

Last edited by Sweetbottoms; 04-01-2012 at 02:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 02:27 PM

369 posts, read 964,768 times
What is the reason they are doing this for ? Is this because the city or Keene went forward with the purchase of the armored car ?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
how did he get his personal information?

Old 04-01-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtwigg View Post
What is the reason they are doing this for ? Is this because the city or Keene went forward with the purchase of the armored car ?
They are "anti" government of sorts , they hate anything the police do in that town (I can only speak for Keene as I lived there) they frequently hold demonstrations in central square smoking pot then post videos of officers "harassing" them and taking away their rights for arresting them .They've also defaced the court house and main street, had women stand topless in main square as school was being released ect all in the name of who knows what. Quite frankly the Keene police need the armored car with these idiots running around.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
how did he get his personal information?
as far as we know we think they're following them to their homes but don't quote me on that. They're also posting google maps with directions and encouraging people to show up at these officers houses and essentially harass them. We personally know the officer showcased on the link and we know for a fact he also has a child. Imagine these people who have a known criminal history shaking up outside your house with your child inside.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:34 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
as far as we know we think they're following them to their homes but don't quote me on that. They're also posting google maps with directions and encouraging people to show up at these officers houses and essentially harass them. We personally know the officer showcased on the link and we know for a fact he also has a child. Imagine these people who have a known criminal history shaking up outside your house with your child inside.
there is a leak and it needs fixing.
this should result in legal action.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
there is a leak and it needs fixing.
this should result in legal action.
I agree I'm not sure what the officers are taking against the free staters but I really hope they are doing something this is astonishing to me that they are even getting away with this.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:47 PM

1,771 posts, read 5,068,001 times
There is some weird view that if someone's salary is paid by taxes- their information should be public. While I think having certain WORK related information public is reasonable; disclosing personal information such as home address and home phone is ridiculous.

Likewise doing crap like this "because you can" does nothing but undermine the credibility of the group doing it...

Old 04-01-2012, 03:02 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,701,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
As most of you know my husband is a former Officer in Keene and we recently discovered the free staters (who i had frequently complained about being harassing and near criminal towards my husband and other officers) is now posting address and phone numbers of the officers in Keene NH.

It is priority that this information be kept secret due to criminals coming after family members of officers as retaliation for arrests etc. What is being done to stop these people or is this kind of behavior revered and encouraged now? This was the constant kind of threat I felt living in NH (Keene of course) and I'm glad we don't have to deal with this childish behavior. They'd be having a whole new set of problems if they showed up at my house like they do in the videos on their site, namely how to quickly remover foreign objects from their torso and forehead. They're bordering on a criminal gang with the way they treat people and the law. Has anyone heard of anything being done to stop these a***oles? To them any act by an officer was criminal and harassing , my husband could pull over a drunk driver who just ran over a two year old and he was the jerk off who's taking away rights.

Free Keene

I just think those free staters are big jerks.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:52 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BF66389 View Post
There is some weird view that if someone's salary is paid by taxes- their information should be public. While I think having certain WORK related information public is reasonable; disclosing personal information such as home address and home phone is ridiculous.

Likewise doing crap like this "because you can" does nothing but undermine the credibility of the group doing it...
Why should PERSONAL information about me be disclosed just because I work for the city where i live?? Because THAT is what is being published..PERSONAL. That's the whole point. It IS the personal info being published.

Also, do any of you people understand that people who get paid by "taxes" also pay taxes themselves?? Not saying you said this specifically, but I get tired of people thinking they freaking OWN me because I work for the city. Because you DONT! Every darn person I know who works for the city pays the same da-mn taxes anybody else does! Do you understand that?? People-who-get-paid-with-taxes-pay-taxes-themselves-just-like-everyone-else!!!!!!! Yeah..we get to help pay our own salary. Nice, eh? So I dont want to hear that song and dance about taxes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire