Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 09:47 AM

132 posts, read 631,819 times

Advertisements

According to a person familiar with the situation, he posted the following commentary in the article:

"Here is some local street info...there were 6 perps...3 white, 3 black..with the high possibility that 2 are brothers (1 brother is trying to strike a deal to lower is charges....forget that! he should be charged like the others...he was the driver and could have stopped it right then). These animals were supposedly juiced up from a party held over on Trans old bridge which is being investigated. They are looking into the party being at someone’s house and there were drugs and alcohol present (that family will surely be charged if the investigation proves true). The animals told their friends they were going out to cause trouble...and unfortunately they did. It appears that the main perps father owns a business on rt. 34 and supposedly he had a heart attack last night (I would too if I found my kid to be a murderer). He should loose his business and all profits placed in the trust fund for the kids of the murdered man. The perps were high school athletes and one father supposedly is a prominent coach in old bridge....or should I say was. These kids were in top physical condition and this man had no chance to defend against this animal, cowardly attack of 3 on 1.
These animals took a life and not only destroyed that mans family but also their own families. I have no remorse to the hopeful thought that they are tried and convicted as adults...am so on the fence as to if I should post ALL their names just so that they can be pained like this poor mans family will forever be.
Could you imagine having your kids watch as your being beaten to death in front of their eyes...their pillar of strength and guidance just killed from them while they watched...?
This whole story is sickening and these animals deserve never to see the light of day again...just like the innocent man for whom they beat to death in cold blood."

This makes me sick .....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 10:08 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,859,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2do4now View Post
According to a person familiar with the situation, he posted the following commentary in the article:

"Here is some local street info...there were 6 perps...3 white, 3 black..with the high possibility that 2 are brothers (1 brother is trying to strike a deal to lower is charges....forget that! he should be charged like the others...he was the driver and could have stopped it right then). These animals were supposedly juiced up from a party held over on Trans old bridge which is being investigated. They are looking into the party being at someone’s house and there were drugs and alcohol present (that family will surely be charged if the investigation proves true). The animals told their friends they were going out to cause trouble...and unfortunately they did. It appears that the main perps father owns a business on rt. 34 and supposedly he had a heart attack last night (I would too if I found my kid to be a murderer). He should loose his business and all profits placed in the trust fund for the kids of the murdered man. The perps were high school athletes and one father supposedly is a prominent coach in old bridge....or should I say was. These kids were in top physical condition and this man had no chance to defend against this animal, cowardly attack of 3 on 1.
These animals took a life and not only destroyed that mans family but also their own families. I have no remorse to the hopeful thought that they are tried and convicted as adults...am so on the fence as to if I should post ALL their names just so that they can be pained like this poor mans family will forever be.
Could you imagine having your kids watch as your being beaten to death in front of their eyes...their pillar of strength and guidance just killed from them while they watched...?
This whole story is sickening and these animals deserve never to see the light of day again...just like the innocent man for whom they beat to death in cold blood."

This makes me sick .....
I was expecting all black or all white for some reason , maybe we can consider this part of a gang. Why should the father loose his business? Ah High School Aheletes , they probably have been covered for before.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:33 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,736,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
I was expecting all black or all white for some reason , maybe we can consider this part of a gang. Why should the father loose his business? Ah High School Aheletes , they probably have been covered for before.
Unfortunately to some degree Nex this is very true....

Old 07-02-2010, 10:53 AM

3 posts, read 6,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
NONE..I would bet me last dime most of them don't know who their daddy is...ugh ugh ugh

you make me sick. and i bet you're just saying this because they're black. disgusting & racist.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:58 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,859,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBgirl1 View Post
you make me sick. and i bet you're just saying this because they're black. disgusting & racist.
No , i'm black so i think i can make that assumption. Black / white beatdowns like this are rare. Its usually black or white mobs.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:10 AM

71 posts, read 343,874 times
Not all the attackers were black.
From what I read in the news, 3 are black, while 2 are white.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:15 AM

3 posts, read 6,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
No , i'm black so i think i can make that assumption. Black / white beatdowns like this are rare. Its usually black or white mobs.
it doesn't matter if youre black. in the school, it doesnt matter if someones black or white. everyone is friends, no regards to race. & this clearly proves it.and these are no mobs in old bridge.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:22 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,736,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metuchenrahway View Post
Not all the attackers were black.
From what I read in the news, 3 are black, while 2 are white.
I read that and all of them should spend many many years if not their entire lives behind bars....
May just be BS but when I see some of the comments posted after the news articles by people who know these scum...saying how on Facebook their friends are saying...geez everyone makes mistakes.....this was no mistake it was the brutal, animalistic beating of an innocent man outside his home

Old 07-02-2010, 11:30 AM

168 posts, read 494,635 times
I can give direct quotes from their FB pages (not FB friends with them but have mutual friends so 2/3 of their pages are public to me):

punkbeeeetch how you gonna go and leave me like that. stay strong dude

gonna miss seeing your smile & hearing *name* babby ! & all the times we chilled, goodluck tomorrow ♥

Stupid ass ***** son...yuh was my ride or die ***** now yuh jus left one of da *****s datlove yuh da most aint on no homo shxt ***** ma brodda nd ma son lol dis shxt dnt even feel realyuh fuked up yuh still gonna b ma ***** pce bro

you knoww you're my babyy♥

i ♥ you forget what ANYONE says

Aye KUZ keep ur head u gonna make it thru. Infact i'm comin 2 ur house rite now............just like family bro.

if i could, i'd ring your neck right now because i know you're so much better than all of this, but regardless i still love you and deep down i know you've got one big ass heart so i hope to god everything goes as well as it possibly could for all of you. stay up dude ♥

MISS ALL YA'LL *****S STAY UP BRO ..YA'LL GOIN GET OUT SOON DONT WORRY BOUT IT . THE FAM IS HERE FOR YA'LL !

Hey *name* sorry about what happen man. Times are tuff and life is ruff. It's up to you to fixes thing *name* I hope you make the right distion. Your still my friend and I will be looking forwed to seeing you again. Your friend *name*!

Oh, and my personal favorite:
everyone f**** up. but no matter what you do and no matter what happens i will always love you *name*. ♥

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are way too many to copy and paste.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:31 AM

132 posts, read 631,819 times
It usually starts with a couple of thugs/bullies causing problems in school. Then other punks start associating with them to feel cool and powerful. Next thing you know, they become a bunch of azzholes with riot mentality. I highly doubt the black or whites punks were good students, well mannered, respectful, and of high morals.

What troubles me is that there is no reason to attack an innocent stranger and beat him to death. Where is their regard for human life !!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey