Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 03:07 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Makes me very afraid when I think that this is who will run this country
They won't be in charge. They and their children, if and when they start fathering them, will in all likelihood be living off of the tax payer.

Best lock 'em up and toss the key before they start cranking out descendents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM

23 posts, read 100,834 times
This is another reason why everybody in this country must have the right to carry a weapon.....

Old 07-07-2010, 11:06 AM

132 posts, read 631,878 times
I was at a store in Old Bridge over the weekend and overheard a conversation between the shop's owner and a young employee who appeared to know quite a bit of the events (she is an OBHS student based on her age and intimate knowledge of the incident). She said she knew a couple of the kids involved, and that it all started that Friday evening at a house party filled with marijuana and alcohol, and one kid in particular was a known trouble maker in school.

How are these kids being raised? Where are their ethics and values?

God help us if they are the future of our country.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:28 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,739,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2do4now View Post
I was at a store in Old Bridge over the weekend and overheard a conversation between the shop's owner and a young employee who appeared to know quite a bit of the events (she is an OBHS student based on her age and intimate knowledge of the incident). She said she knew a couple of the kids involved, and that it all started that Friday evening at a house party filled with marijuana and alcohol, and one kid in particular was a known trouble maker in school.

How are these kids being raised? Where are their ethics and values?

God help us if they are the future of our country.
I for one don't put too much stock in teen rumor machine, to often the story is embellished....many kids for generations have had house parties when the parents are away and even sometimes with parents present with both alcohol and alas drugs but didn't go on a murderous spree. I'm not condoning the party issue just saying it's been done for generations without something like this happening....

That said the news has not mentioned anything since the initial stories but that may be because the prosecuters office is being mum.

So very sad..I just pray the victims family can get some peace

Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 PM

23,870 posts, read 33,581,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
I for one don't put too much stock in teen rumor machine, to often the story is embellished....
I know what you're saying & I agree to a point.

Take the Walmart incident that happened by me; where the teen got on the store PA & said all black people must leave the store; that was buzzing around school the same day along with a name & it took days before the cops had someone in custody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey