Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2016, 05:58 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,656,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Actually, I continue to say prayers for his very troubled soul.
I am far too charitable to laugh over something that comes from a disordered thought process.

Just makes you the better person.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:00 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
he tries to suppress it but i can feel it in his words and i want to bathe in it and drink it up.
Wow, that's pretty sick...

Old 11-21-2016, 11:42 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
But when you say Mexicans are rapist and murderers ....you
're a racist
Not what Trump said, if you want to keep it in context.

Quote:
When you want to ban all Muslims ....you're a racist.
Not what he said, if you want to keep it in context.

Quote:
When you say you will stop Gay Marriage ....you're a racist bigot.
Because Hillary was so Gay Marriage friendly, until she wasn't?

Kinda like how she, Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, Feinstein were all for the war in Iraq before they weren't either?

Quote:
When you do not denounce the backing (endorsement) from the KKK.....you're a racist
Well looky here:

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

And Robert Byrd was what? Grand Dragon what? Of what group? Hillary's "friend" and "mentor"?

You don't have to like the source, but the video is real:

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter) - Breitbart

Quote:
If you voted for the person then you believe in what he says and that makes you what he is, a racist bigot.
Heh, heh, heh. Not according to Jon Stewart! Who way too many liberals/progs STILL believe delivered "real news"!!!! LOL!!!!

Jon Stewart slams liberal 'hypocrisy' for branding Donald Trump voters racist - Washington Times

Old 11-22-2016, 09:32 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,694,537 times
The message is loud and clear that the Democrats lost touch with the voters when they've adopted Hillary's ground game of attacking & labeling Trump & his followers without a message to all voters. Basically the only people who are voting Hillary are people who dislikes Trump. I've spoken to many folks that voted for Trump and many voted for Obama, they feel that Trump's business acumen resonates more than Hillary's message or lack of.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:14 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The message is loud and clear that the Democrats lost touch with the voters when they've adopted Hillary's ground game of attacking & labeling Trump & his followers without a message to all voters. Basically the only people who are voting Hillary are people who dislikes Trump. I've spoken to many folks that voted for Trump and many voted for Obama, they feel that Trump's business acumen resonates more than Hillary's message or lack of.

Many of us who voted for Hillary felt she was simply more qualified to be president, as Sec. of State, Senator, etc...when Trump become the nominee that thought process galvanized. The president elect's performance so far has done nothing to change that view; bringing back the Bush era won't open those mills or coal mines; breaking with long standing traditions and deceiving/subverting the free press and acting as the "social media president" into the echo chamber won't help.....and alienating our closest ally in the entire world in his first week on the job doesn't help either.

Last edited by Metsfan53; 11-22-2016 at 10:52 AM..

Old 11-22-2016, 11:47 AM

200 posts, read 155,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
Many of us who voted for Hillary felt she was simply more qualified to be president, as Sec. of State, Senator, etc...when Trump become the nominee that thought process galvanized. The president elect's performance so far has done nothing to change that view; bringing back the Bush era won't open those mills or coal mines; breaking with long standing traditions and deceiving/subverting the free press and acting as the "social media president" into the echo chamber won't help.....and alienating our closest ally in the entire world in his first week on the job doesn't help either.
Poor argument considering she was a disaster as SOS. Did nothing notable as senator either. Trump is very different from Bush. The Bushes didn't even vote for Trump, they probably voted Hill quite frankly, because Bush and Hillary are way more similar than Trump in terms of foreign policy and globalism.

Free press? They are all democrat controlled LIARS. And what ally are you talking about?

Face it, you voted for her because:

1. muh female prez
2. MSM says Trump is racist/bigot/etc list of bull
3. She's Bill's "wife"
4. She's "democrat"

Old 11-22-2016, 12:18 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,457,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
Poor argument considering she was a disaster as SOS. Did nothing notable as senator either. Trump is very different from Bush. The Bushes didn't even vote for Trump, they probably voted Hill quite frankly, because Bush and Hillary are way more similar than Trump in terms of foreign policy and globalism.

Free press? They are all democrat controlled LIARS. And what ally are you talking about?

Face it, you voted for her because:

1. muh female prez
2. MSM says Trump is racist/bigot/etc list of bull
3. She's Bill's "wife"
4. She's "democrat"
Thanks for telling me what I think, I'll make sure to consult you before I make my next decision..

her office helped a family member of mine who is a veteran with an issue when he got the run-around from the army on benefits/honors when she was Senator...she also fought to get $$ for first responders after 9/11 when all those Republicans in Congress who line up for hurricane/tornado disaster funds thought it was "excess spending".

Please give me the non-Breitbart reasons she was such a "disaster" as Secretary of State. I'd like to know what press you think is "fair and balanced" I know the NYT is a commie rag, so what is your source?

Got news for you; regressive tax cuts, cutting social programs, "deregulations" - this is GW all over again- neocon central....turned out great for most of the country, right? He's already said he's not going to prosecute Hillary, the wall is now a "fence" - now that he has to make good on his false promises he's backing away left and right running to a neo-con/establishment right wing platform....wake me up when the coal mines/plants/factories are open and humming again..and not the ones he saved that weren't going anywhere to begin with....

You can google the "ally issue" and read about it.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:48 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,694,537 times
That's why we vote, to decide who we want to represent the country's values. We can debate this over & over since last year and it's not gonna change the vote outcome.

What I find disingenuous with Hillary supporters is they wouldn't give Trump any respect. I voted for Obama but I voted against his 2nd term. I still respect him even though he lost my respect as someone I believe will fix the govt yet I still give him my respect because the people elected him.

When Bush won over Gore, I was upset but I got over it. It's not the end of the world and you make adjustment to suit the political party change.

With Trump, we will have the most accessible President ever. He's not gonna conduct his policies in secrecy and he will build that wall.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:49 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
i can hear Retriever laughing...
i have a lot of confidence in my ability to read people through their online posts. ive been trolling forums for more than 20 years at this point. being a top tier troll requires being able to read people and know what buttons to push. retriever isnt laughing.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:50 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I feel nothing but sorry for you.
i consider myself incredibly fortunate in life but if i am deserving of pity then i guess everyone else must be living pretty awesome lives. so that's good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey