Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2008, 10:14 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,365,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
They look like every other guido that disgraces the Jersey Shore area. The funny thing is all those guys are French.
Was thinking the same. They all look the same to one extent or another. Some just have more of the oompa-loompa/dayglow orange look, or more steroid look, etc. going on .

Old 04-18-2008, 10:32 PM

874 posts, read 3,679,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
Of course, they are straight. What is wrong with you? A man that takes good care of himself is not a pansy. I go to the gym, I pump my iron, I wax my eyebrows but I aint no sissy. Now, as far as wearing lip gloss, I don't do that but I would not say that a guido that wears lip gloss is necessarily a pansy.
Lmao!! That was hilarious!! But Room, cut NJGuido some slack. He's young..we've all been there done that. Did silly things that thought was cool. The kids are just having a good time..as long as you stay away from the drugs and bad sex (no condoms) ..youre good to go!! Trust me..by no means am I down with house music..or guido pump fisting..not at all..as a matter of fact, I'm jamaican..and trust me, back in my day..i use to do some serious booty whining to reggae music in the dam parking lot..thinking I was all that!! Now I'm a grown woman, with a great family, hard working, and have taken up quite a few other hobbies since my "dancing in the parking lot days"..lol..

Most of us have been there one time or another. Lets not be so judgemental!

Old 04-18-2008, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc7612 View Post
No, the reason he is angry is from all of the steroid useage. He is angry that someone did not tell him that a major side effect of roid useage is impotence and ball shrinkage!
lmao!! this room is too funny!!

Old 04-18-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc7612 View Post
Is this you NJGuido? I guess I am stumped with the contradictions they portray. They obviously work out mutliple hours a day to achieve that over the top manly physique. But then they are tanning within an inch of their lives, the jewelry, massive amounts of hair product and even lipgloss? These things are very feminine things to do/wear. See the contradiction? Even your "personal definition of cool" above, is surrounded by roses and pink drapes. Maybe that is his mother's house? All of it just smacks of vanity and lack of substance. I can see young boys trying out the current trend, but once you hit 30, it is time to grow up.

And I will leave with saying, the "Guido" trend is no more silly, than other males I see with their pants hanging down to their knees, 2 different types of shoes and their hat on sideways. I just do not see the appeal. But at the ripe old age of 35, I guess I am out of the loop.
Lol..he is kinda cute..

Old 04-19-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post
Yes!! that's exact'y the ones i was talking about! But I never called them wifebeaters - that was in 2 years ago. These new shirts are totally different. C'mon dude, that is a GIRLS SHIRT!
I have to agree..lol!! I have a few of them!!

Old 04-19-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
No, this is not me. I think it would be kind of vain to post a picture of myself and say "Oh, look at this guy, look how cool he is!" , don't you agree?

You have made the assumption that I am a vain, self-centered, no substance kind of person but that is absolutely not me. All I was saying is that the guy in the picture is basically someone I aspire to be like.

In reality, it is not too much about the gold chains, the hair, his shirt and all that but it more about his style. I wish more people had the courage to be different from others, that is basically what I like about these guidos, they have created their own style and they stand up for it. It is more than just the looks, it is an ideology.
NJ Guido..I just read that you're 31?!!!!!!!!!!! wow..when I originally wrote my post...i told everyone to cut you some slack because youre still young..not realizing that you are 31 years old..I'm 33!! I thought i was way older than you! Why are you talking like this? Now that I knw your age..this just sounds outrageous..the whole, role model thing..wanting to look like certain people? You really need to grow up and find something better to do with your time. I read this thread because I'm under the weather and can barely budge...so here I am..reading this thread..cracking up!! But now I find it pathetic due to your age. Take up a new hobby..um..a second job..um..a book...something. You must have something better to do other than idolizing people at this time in your life. This is actually concerning..wow..

Old 04-19-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
First of all, not all Guidos are Italian. I have a friend who is Albanian and he is more of a guido that any Italian friend I have ever had. I know another kid that is Armenian and same thing, even a lot of Brazilians brought the guido style from their country when they immigrated to NJ, I understand a lot of Brazilians have Italian blood but they are just like us. So, what I am saying is that this guido thing is more of a NJ/NY thing than an Italian thing, even whites have become guidos. I found this picture of an African American guido so that you understand that the guido culture has a multi-ethnic potential!

WTF???????????????????????????????????

Old 04-19-2008, 04:07 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,966,793 times
Steroids: it's what's for dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
WTF???????????????????????????????????

Old 04-19-2008, 04:09 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,365,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Steroids: it's what's for dinner
Don't forget a round of instant-tan lotion/bronzer, and a trip to the tanning salon for dessert!

Old 04-19-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
Don't forget a round of instant-tan lotion/bronzer, and a trip to the tanning salon for dessert!

But dam..he's black enough!!!!!!!!! Dn't worry..no where being racial..I'm also black!! I still say...WTF???????????? This is not even funny..I wanna know who his mama is!! LOL!! sigh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey