Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 05:56 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,761,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
I'm curious to hear what you think are the right places...
I can tell you for a fact that bars, simply get drunk bars, are the wrong places.

Like I've said before, get a hobby, take up a sport, get a dog. Any of these things will put you in places you haven't been before and give you the possibility of meeting new people.

Friends of friends can help too. They may know someone they work with that seems like they would be right for you. They tend to be more picky for you as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 08:20 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,581,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Oh please - give me a break. Like it's our goal in life to have you guys locked up. That's a joke, right?

I think you are just looking in the wrong places. Not all, or even most, women are like what you guys are saying.

If they are, I'm back to my original, it's one of two things, you're looking in the wrong places or it may just be you.
Oh I will give you a break - Please Sit back and have a nice glass of whatever is your favorite beverage or just sit back while I respond to the rest - lol!

Now it's not so much a goal as it's more that females use their feelings to decide whatever it is they're going to do at the moment or the future which is still negotiable by their feelings at that particular moment whenever that comes. With that when they make that choice that has the drama element in it (and females DO love drama on the most part) the anti-male laws on the books dictate that the female is right and the Man is wrong 9.9 times out of 10 even when the Man is innocent 99.5% of the time. So goal or not, this is what is if you like to admit it or not.

IMO there is no right or wrong place because again I have to go back to the female feelings and anti-male laws on the books. Sure I won't discount the small percentage that are not looking to screw a Man's life up - but as they say "The rest have ruined it for the few "good" ones". And even when those "good" females have no bad intentions towards a Man they on a whim can go bat**** insane and guess who gets screwed anyway? Too many females get "bored" and then do things detrimental to the relationship/marriage. Many times the females have ultra high or impossible expectations and especially entitlement issues which equals doomsday.

A Man can be everything a female seeks but that really holds no water whatsoever as many females will look for a way out for one or more "feeling" reasons. Do you know that 3 out of 4 divorces are initiated by the female?

I'm not stating that every Man is perfect either, but Men don't have any anti-female laws at all that the female has against Men on a whim and carried out automatically - other than the DOUBLE STANDARD laws against Men have you ever heard of VAWA?

Let me get this straight too, I DON'T HATE ANYONE as I think that me stating my opinions in this thread some may think this. However I don't have to play the game that is being played out there when it comes to relationships and or marriage/offspring and that's my choice. I'm a nice guy, but have seen what's going on around me and people who I speak to on the street (as I'm quite approachable) that when this subject comes up they either have lived the nightmare or know of people or relatives that have as well.

Most females will dismiss all the disadvantages a Man has is as long as they get what they want whatever it is that they want out of the Man. The very few Men get lucky but the majority get screwed.

MEN

1.Identify THE Problem
2.Work to Alleviate the Problem
3.Solve the Problem with as LITTLE or NO help as Humanly possible.Does NOT want congrats or credit.....its DONE..thats the bottom line.
4.THANKS whoever did help him.......will remember it 20 years later.
5.Go Fishing or wherever a SERENE location is..Relax.ENJOY......INVITES whoever helped him to do same.

Females

1.CREATE a Problem
2.COMPLAIN about the problem SHE CREATED.
3.Get EVERYONE She KNOWS..and DOESN'T know,involved in trying to alleviate problem she CREATED.
4.Takes credit for "Solving" problem she CREATED in the first place.
5.Those who HELPED her solve problem she CREATED get NO THANKS from her....and eventually get treated like **** from her as she has now lost respect for those people.
6.Gets BORED Quickly.....and sets out to CREATE Another Problem.........repeat steps 1 through 5.

The DIVORCE INDUSTRY is one that I don't want to partake in and the divorce numbers don't lie. Also other than Divorce females are still trying to pop up annuities YES ANNUITIES that they know the law will award them big $$$ especially in NJ on a monthly basis for 18 plus years while many of these Men who got suckered into impregnating a female have to live just to support her. There's more but I'll stop here.

Have a GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND!

Last edited by njguy; 03-07-2009 at 08:31 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 03-07-2009, 08:33 AM

4,180 posts, read 5,061,593 times
great post njguy

it seems that this board attracts the very small percentage of women who don't have the typical "NJ/NY female" traits, but the fact is that this area cultivates those types of personalities we guys can't stand.

all of the single women I meet these days say they don't want to 'waste time' because they're too busy 'living life to the fullest'... the translation being, they're too busy to put in the effort to be a good romantic partner themselves, because of preoccupation with living up to the so-called "standards" of success, as defined by insidious media messages and social competition... negative cultural forces that create these incredibly picky requirements in the first place. After all, humans are complex creatures and it's easy to find a million things to pick at, or compare one's current partner with someone 'better'... and sooner or later, over the course of a relationship, those attitudes will definitely become apparent.

It's been my unfortunate experience in romantic life to encounter individuals like this... they often talked about what a great love they had with someone meeting their stringent requirements (me in those instances). But I mostly found that they lacked the ability to truly love themselves and humankind in general - sadly, they can't forgive, nor compromise, nor show empathy - IMO the only requirements worth a damn to be a great lover and partner.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 AM

JG183 - GREAT POST!

You explained other dimensions of the problems.

Here's IMO other NJ "women" dimension(s):

How many Men can tell me of females that act like ladies?

Heck, they don't even dress in a dress/skirt like a Woman should IMO never mind a Lady when that was normal everyday back in the day.

Today they want to wear the pants IMO. Today's version is no longer a wholesome one.

Where's the respect for most females bodies when so many expose too much of their body in the Summer months? In that case why not go naked and finish the job? It sends a wrong message then those same females screw the Man as well as attracting the wrong ones then cry and create drama which they asked and live for. Heck they sleep around so much that solely for the STD's threat alone will push me away and it's roughly something like 80% of the females sleeping with 30 - 35% of the Men I've read in articles - so what does that say?

A Woman that dresses up in a Dress or Long enough Skirt will most often than not get my attention.

So don't tell me that the current clothing is the style! The styles are also dictated by the female wants in this case and that says it all.

Marriage is only a contract with the government that allows females to screw Men whenever their time-bomb goes off.

If a Man thinks that he can co-habit with a female without being married with no possible ramifications are very much mistaken.

I will get responses back in disagreement, but I don't care.

I remember in my youth in the 1960's and early 1970's when Ladies started to disappear in NJ/NY.

MANY Men have started to see the light of others in their gender getting screwed by females so they are no longer interested either.

I speak to very many females and it's only the real elder ones that even hint of acting like a Lady.

To me females are no longer feminine on the most part anymore especially with that "me-me" only attitude being prevalent.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:33 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Exclamation Please don't hold hold back.....

whoa....someone needs a vacation.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:36 AM

1,398 posts, read 7,705,053 times
You two are going to get a bunch of flack I expect...as I'm sure you do as well..butt...

I too agree with your observations.

Divorced right here in NJ....Never again...

Old 03-07-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post

whoa....someone needs a vacation.
Hi NewHomeHappy - I don't need a vacation, I need a job though.

Just stating my take that's all.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

PS: Please don't kill me with that machine gun.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
You two are going to get a bunch of flack I expect...as I'm sure you do as well..butt...

I too agree with your observations.

Divorced right here in NJ....Never again...

It's okay, it's all part of living in Femerica.

It takes one that has been through it to REALLY know like you.

I just hear the horror stories from the many people I've spoke to and the kicker is that many females still want to justify that Marriage IS the thing to do - no thanks.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Lightbulb Who needs a hug?? NJGuy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
Hi NewHomeHappy - I don't need a vacation, I need a job though.

Just stating my take that's all.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

PS: Please don't kill me with that machine gun.

I think this is all you really needed today !
Enjoy the beautiful NJ weather today !

Old 03-07-2009, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post

I think this is all you really needed today !
Enjoy the beautiful NJ weather today !
Thanks for the hugs and the same back.

I definitely shall enjoy the weather, in fact I'll be going out for a walk right after lunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey