Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 10:31 AM

593 posts, read 1,661,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
I asked you why you are so negative.................. What is the motivation behind your numerous slanted posts about NJ?

As for meeting you:
I didn't know having an opinion meant that I'm being negative. Just because I don't like Jersey the way you do doesn't make me negative. I have the right to an opinion without having people like you constantly questioning me every single 5 minutes. Hell.. I don't understand why people accuse other people about being negative when basically most things people say are NEGATIVE to begin with. Just because you don't agree with what I said doesn't make me negative.

And the thing with you that annoys me the most is you just can't say whatever you have to say and let it go. Like damn, do you have a life? I remember that thread where I said there's nothing to do in Jersey. You were telling me about NJPAC, the soccer games in the Meadowlands, and all this stuff you were doing which required money and here you are months later, annoying me. YOU MUST KNOW ME IN ORDER TO BE HARASSING ME LIKE THIS LIKE I'VE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU. Like I said, if you don't stop..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 11:27 AM

567 posts, read 1,306,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Some of you people are funny. Always trying to annoy me and get on my nerves. Like I said, if you want to meet me up so you can find out what will happen to you if you **** me off then fine then. I don't ask for any trouble from anybody here but if you want problems, you'll get problems. I'm just letting you know how I am and I really don't take ***** from anybody unless the situation doesn't call for it. So just fall back and leave me alone.
words of a true grown up. internet threats.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:07 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,962,588 times
Quote:
Just because you don't agree with what I said doesn't make me negative.
Every thread/post you make is negative. That makes you negative.
I just don't understand why you feel the need to bring that sort of energy into this forum on a regular basis.
It's tedious & mind numbing.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Every thread/post you make is negative. That makes you negative.
I just don't understand why you feel the need to bring that sort of energy into this forum on a regular basis.
It's tedious & mind numbing.

Aren't most of the threads in this forum NEGATIVE? Most of the threads about where not to move to, which part of town somebody shouldn't move to, which city is bad, who we should vote out of office, the economy getting worse so I know that's not why you're targeting me. It's obvious that your hate comes from me not liking Jersey or it's something else.

Like what somebody else said, if you don't like what I'm saying.. you have an ignore list. USE IT.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,962,588 times
Quote:
It's obvious that your hate comes from me not liking Jersey
You can not like Jersey all you want. We understand. You've made your point.
You're beating a dead horse. Now move along.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:20 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,838 times
Exclamation Check Out This One

http://www.walletpop./com/insurance/d...ngerous-cities It even lists other cities that I was baffled to see as dangerous.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:56 PM

87 posts, read 333,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Chin View Post
How would you fix Camden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Bull doze it into a huge parking lot..camden will not be fixed in my life time
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Toss bucketloads of tax cash to their schools and politicians.
I would prefer to see it legally merged/consolidated with Pennsauken. It wouldn't be any better but the merged community's statistics wouldn't make the national Top 10 in any negative category. (crime, poverty, etc.) either.

As far as fixing it, I doubt that it is possible in the current economic climate.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:59 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
http://www.walletpop./com/insurance/d...ngerous-cities It even lists other cities that I was baffled to see as dangerous.

DISREGARD the above post. I got the information from CD/General Forums/city vs. city. Apparently, it may have lead to disagreements between too many posters, and the thread was closed.

However, this is the CORRECT address:

Most Dangerous Cities 2009 - WalletPop Let's

hope it works this time. My apologies.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:45 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,908,193 times
Talking Time to grow up

Quote:
This is funny. Is this your plan? To annoy me to the point where I'm going back and forth with you guys where you look for messages that I made so you can report me?

For real, you guys need to get some lives. If Jersey is so great, there would be some place for you guys to go to instead of the computer, harassing me every single post I make.

And how you going to accuse me of breaking the rules when you guys are actually flamming me. Do you realize that you're actually violating the rules every single time you come around and harass me like this?
No one is harassing you.
For real.
No one is flaming you.
For real.
No one is violating the rules, except you.
For real.

You wrote "I will say I've met some mean women out here that if I didn't know anybody, I would gladly beat them up to make them act right."
Every woman on City Data should report you to the Admin. Markablue for promoting violence against women.
Name calling and threats on this forum should not be tolerated.
Currently you are playing the role of the victim and claiming you are being harrassed which is UN Real.
A time for maturity and a time to grow up is near.
For real.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
No one is harassing you.
For real.
No one is flaming you.
For real.
No one is violating the rules, except you.
For real.

You wrote "I will say I've met some mean women out here that if I didn't know anybody, I would gladly beat them up to make them act right."
Every woman on City Data should report you to the Admin. Markablue for promoting violence against women.
Name calling and threats on this forum should not be tolerated.
Currently you are playing the role of the victim and claiming you are being harrassed which is UN Real.
A time for maturity and a time to grow up is near.
For real.
GET A LIFE. Are you seriously going to waste your time trying to talk to somebody who doesn't care about what you have to say? Get over it. I say whatever I want to say. You can argue against it, that's fine BUT don't do some whole crusade against angerinthenation because you don't have anything better to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey