Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 08:26 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,876,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Would you guys be interested in taking a few inches off of us up here!?!

It's been raining almost an inch or more a day for almost the last 2wks. If it keeps ups it is going to start flooding.....real bad
Yes, we would love to have some of it. That does sound bad....ground has to be totally saturated by now.

I like rain, but not THAT much.

I hope it quits, and that y'all don't have bad flooding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
O.K. so your p53 gene activates but not fully since you burn at first.

Skin Tanning And Sun Seeking Is Triggered By Tumour Suppressor Gene - Medical News Today
Interesting article! I used to get almost black when I was a child, since I spent the summers at the pool and outdoors most of the time.

I have never heard of people who don't tan at all....but I guess some don't!

Are you olive-skinned? Since you tan so easily, I'd guess that you are.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:29 PM

18,216 posts, read 25,857,597 times
I wish I should ship some of that SW Colorado snow to you guys! Wolf Creek ski base is STILL sitting at 110 inches!

Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
I wish I should ship some of that SW Colorado snow to you guys! Wolf Creek ski base is STILL sitting at 110 inches!
Yeah...I bet it is, too....*sigh*

I think they get more snow than any other ski area in the state. I love it there, but haven't been in several years.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:24 AM

17,998 posts, read 9,062,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
Yes, we would love to have some of it. That does sound bad....ground has to be totally saturated by now.

I like rain, but not THAT much.

I hope it quits, and that y'all don't have bad flooding.
Very saturated. You can do some serious mudding up here!
I yesterday the rising river waters was less than 15ft under the US 40 bridge.

I like rain to but it hasnt been this bad in years.

Yesterday's rain total .75 inches

Good Morning Everyone!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:51 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,024,527 times
Quote:

Good Morning Everyone!
Are you talking the Wabash river? I know central IL has lots of fields flooded. Mississippi River is up, but not near last year. But that gets melt off from up north. Ground temp here is not warm enough to even think of planting yet.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:52 AM

717 posts, read 1,955,042 times
We will be in Santa Rosa this Friday for that R&R. Hope the weather permits. We just purchased a 2004 Lexus RX330 in showroom condition; lots of custom aftermarket toys to boot. Car buying is becoming fun again with plummeting prices. This "new" crossover SUV should enable us to sprint around upper NM with relative ease and enjoy Las Vegas (NM) and Santa Rosa for a few days with our superstar doggy! Denver is lovely though, very mild Winter and periodic light precipitation in April. Already working on my gardens. Denver really is a queen city with architecture on par with the best in the country. I'm learning to appreciate this place as it holds me in a vice like grip (real estate downturn preventing house sales).

P.S. Can't believe we now own a Lexus!!!!! My bike is still in the shop getting another custom facelift. Next stop: work on the Pace Arrow for its sojourn to TorC in June for 6 weeks! Can't wait.

Last edited by dracul; 04-14-2009 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Our Lex is NEW to us only!!!

Old 04-14-2009, 07:50 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,767,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I haven't seen Alien.
I enjoy scary but not gory.
I consider the original Alien to be one of the classic space scary movies, if there is such a category.

But I am not a movie fan... I don't know most actors or the names of most songs etc...

Rich

Old 04-14-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:

Good Morning Everyone!
Good morning, Gdude. I hope y'all haven't floated away by now.....dang.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho_NM View Post
I consider the original Alien to be one of the classic space scary movies, if there is such a category.

But I am not a movie fan... I don't know most actors or the names of most songs etc...

Rich
You're like my sig. other then. He doesn't know or care about movies or the actors.
I like movies but I don't care for most actors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico