Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 01:27 PM

185 posts, read 243,171 times

Advertisements

the past couple of weeks have been the worth with BBTB for me !!!! I can't believe I let this happen !

Old 09-15-2011, 01:28 PM

worst***

Old 09-15-2011, 01:34 PM

365 posts, read 502,544 times
SMDH! Don't worry Brucknerchick...it'll work itself out. You'll see.
I have a question...does anyone know what's going to be built infront the building? That area infront of the water area? And what's going downstairs in the building? That glassy part....

Old 09-15-2011, 01:47 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
talkig about dinner... I haven't even been able to eat... I have been so stressed out with this S*** yesterday spending my day at bruckner back and forth and then running around to see diff people for help all I had was a caramel frappe from across the street in the morning, water, and coffee !!! I'm telling you my tight jeans fit me baggy ! no koe in just one week is crazy... the traffic officer thinks I live there now bc he's seen me before and since last week I been there everyday !!!!
That's sexy!!!!

Old 09-15-2011, 01:48 PM

Probably a zoo!!!

Old 09-15-2011, 05:10 PM

Well everyone, I'm home contemplating my next move. I think I'm going to go in tomorrow, choose another unit, and if i feel like everything is on the up and up, I'll go thru with it. I'm still a little iffy about it, but, what can I say.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:03 PM

507 posts, read 689,675 times
my-my..well im home from work-kickin back and eating my dinner,and sipping on some-juice..yeah brucknerchick..I don't like the way they're playing mind-games with you..but why they putting you through all of that!?..and who presented you with approval letters?..is'nt it a signature on/at the bottom of them?..if you were to submit all of your paperwork again!..thats getting copies of your checkstubs,rent reciepts,bank statements,pay for credit-report all over again...all that,and then wait for the city!?..and what if they make a boo-boo again?..they're incompetant!..who has time to wait!?..and is'nt the rest of the apartments spoken-for?..already!.
I mean...they either gonna offer you another apartment in another 1 of their buildings-somewhere else..or the waiting list there at BBTB-like who's going to wait!?..are you looking into other developements?..applying to other buildings?..I have a interview coming up for another-building...if I go..im thinking i'll snatch it,and rent it to you..hey...but you know..its still a hpd-exclusive!!...ohh prettik..yeah i ripped it up..but the envelope it came in..is still here..shhhh-if you ask me..i' would had like 4-5 apartments by now!..I don't even know why some people are-tripping offa BBTB..because it's alot of other buildings..that are being managed by better people than knickerbocker!..theres even management companies that are based out in long island..that handles buildings right here in the bronx!..im just feeling brucknerchick..because she busted her-azz!..and running back n forth..and they aint even trying to hear her!..plus shes doing her thingg!..salute-sista-queen!...and she gave them money too!..like I said..it could'nt had been me!..they would've been putting me up!..im saying it straight like that!..im not gonna let them swerve me-like they did her!..they sent me a letter telling me something..I went there..sat down seen this lady who sat on the left of the office..she wore-glasses..well she did'nt say..well you has to leave a deposit-lucky she did'nt..because usally when someone leaves a deposit-that secures your-spot!..walk on any use car lot..and want the car of your dreams!..the salesperson is going to ask you to secure it-until your credit report comes..or you vie to wait..still im trying to fanthom-why would they ask for a deposit-if they're not giving the potential applicant the apartment in the 1st-place?.
really?..really?..really?..esspecially without being..or getting the green-light from the city..well who ever thought of that..they're very lucky to still have their-life!..because us up in the bronx-don't play them kinda-games!..

Old 09-15-2011, 06:20 PM

So...I got a letter from Burnside apts in the mail for an interview

Old 09-15-2011, 06:25 PM

My God!!!!! Thats what happens when you are not posted at the forum for a period of time!! Jaja DEl167!! Welcome back girl !! I know you miss us for the day!! Lol.. Go back on the forum, there som info that work out everything with me today, and the girls also,Moneboo!! Hey do not switch unit!! Cuz thats the main problem about the building!! After people got their leases they wanted to change their units as well. If there's an open unit for you tomorrow take it!!you have gone to far just to make it , easy take , easy go!! Ok . Now you're excited I understand that, but keep it real and simple. Bruckner chick/ tomorrow follow up with HDC, since you left the message today you might get answer tomorrow! So hold on to that!!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:38 PM

good evening everyone,

finally just had a real home cook meal ! so

@deli, I'm not giving up and at this point is personal on so many different levels !
@moneboo, that's great about burnside but you should still go tomorrow just in case...if you go, did you find out exactly what time u gotta go ?
@hotblue, I am first thing in the the morning...

oh guys I'm going over there tomorrow again oh and how I would love to be on the phone with the HDC guy while I'm there like yesterday when the city council office called me while I was there....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery