Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2011, 05:06 PM

507 posts, read 689,137 times

Advertisements

peoples-well.you know now that its in the light hat BBTB has been doing underhanded tactics..and using favortism in order to grant people spots!..I refused to kiss their you know-what in able to get my lease/keys!..theres all kinds of buildings being put up..and they all get their bricks-from the same company!..mizz ambitious-thanks!..and you know I did apply for a building on 42st-too..address 650 w 42st..I worked 2 blocks away from them..its close to 12ave..and the circle line/intrepid museum..and of couse 42street!..I went to the interview..showed me check-stubs..and they said i made like $1-thousand and something dollars over!..DAMM!..I was so mad-it had a doorman and everything!..I would've been doing the george-jefferson walk/dance for sure!..still I pushed on!..and the funny thing is..its buildings right down there that you can live in..and pay the same measly rent!..right in the heart of manhattan-that if you choose to be...BBTB-id ganking people..thats that ol crackhead move s**t!..they're not doing their jobs!..BBTB was made up like 3yrs ago..the most..you mean to tell me-they didnt finish their tenant-screening in all that time!?..and how many lotteries did they hold?..ambitious..im sorry to see that you've gotton laid-off,still if your unemployment surpassed the income requirement-they will deny you!..well i heard of northrose...i think i did apply to them too-thats the key to apply to them all-if 1 wont take you-another 1-will!.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:43 PM

22 posts, read 25,705 times
Bk chick - well when I went Sandra help me out and said she was gonna send my paper work .. She kinda seem like she cared but idk she could of fooled me. And there was some hood ass people moving in when I went in .. Not to be jugdemental but w.e just call it how I see it .. The "receptionist " was nasty and instead of helping a crowd of people she gave attitudes and was shopping online/texting lol I'm going to go to la terraza tomorrow and see wassup I néed a place asap and that seems like the place to be

Old 09-18-2011, 09:14 PM

44 posts, read 48,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
peoples-well.you know now that its in the light hat BBTB has been doing underhanded tactics..and using favortism in order to grant people spots!..I refused to kiss their you know-what in able to get my lease/keys!..theres all kinds of buildings being put up..and they all get their bricks-from the same company!..mizz ambitious-thanks!..and you know I did apply for a building on 42st-too..address 650 w 42st..I worked 2 blocks away from them..its close to 12ave..and the circle line/intrepid museum..and of couse 42street!..I went to the interview..showed me check-stubs..and they said i made like $1-thousand and something dollars over!..DAMM!..I was so mad-it had a doorman and everything!..I would've been doing the george-jefferson walk/dance for sure!..still I pushed on!..and the funny thing is..its buildings right down there that you can live in..and pay the same measly rent!..right in the heart of manhattan-that if you choose to be...BBTB-id ganking people..thats that ol crackhead move s**t!..they're not doing their jobs!..BBTB was made up like 3yrs ago..the most..you mean to tell me-they didnt finish their tenant-screening in all that time!?..and how many lotteries did they hold?..ambitious..im sorry to see that you've gotton laid-off,still if your unemployment surpassed the income requirement-they will deny you!..well i heard of northrose...i think i did apply to them too-thats the key to apply to them all-if 1 wont take you-another 1-will!.
it's been so crazy with that process deli. Wow you applied for 42nd too?!? I was so hyped about it. I lost my job in 2009 but found a new full time job so I'm blessed to have that. But your right, this BBTB is real shady and makes me wonder if it's even worth it. I did apply to several others though so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. I have faith that I'll be blessed with something... Shoot we all will. Some of us already have...

Old 09-18-2011, 11:13 PM

185 posts, read 243,017 times
Batista, so u going to forget about bruckner completely? Did u ask ur friend about the buildings where he lives?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:24 AM

507 posts, read 689,137 times
batista-they had a open-house like 2 weeks ago...still they have the application banner draped over the front of the building,and the posting on a window outside..there are more apartments available-but i think its 2-bedroom and studios. I know them receptionist at BBTB knickerbocker is working for the wep-program..in order to get their food-stamps-who trained-them!?..they act like they don't care-and its all about the money-their money!..as long as they keep minutes on their phones..and keep their nails-done..and keep their sneakers-clean!..and gossip about rappers..and songs-WOW!..and people will sit there all-day and accept that kind of treatment.
besides-just how busy can 1 be-up in that little ass-office?..they be walking back n forth like they mis-placed their wallets..anything to avoid from taking a few minutes of time..to see whats up with your application/problems...like people dont have other things to do..or places to go!..I went there..i signed the book-and people who came in after me was being called before me!..that s%%t happen like 3-4 times..until i said--whoa on there!..I been here for-umm-umm..I dont have all day..i been sitting here for....i made some noise!...i made my presense known!...i betcha i was called within 2 minutes!!...thats what i dont like..its like you was on line at duane reade..and someone just came from outside..and stepped up to the cashier-when you was waiting in line all that time!..ohh hell-nawww!...i think that place on 42st is called riverbay..they have a office there on the 3fl..or 4th floor..just ask the doorman-they take applications all the time.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:18 AM

so what's everybody upto today on this cold morning ?

Old 09-19-2011, 06:48 AM

19 posts, read 20,916 times
Mornin everyone. So I checked with la terrazza they said they have no more units available everything being accepted is for wait list fml! It's looking like I'm gonna have to renew my current lease n commute two hours each way just to take my daughter to school and go to work! I'm prayin but I don't think anything is gonna come thru in time...especially BBTB!

Old 09-19-2011, 07:03 AM

Teli check here, Now Renting (http://www.nychdc.com/apartmentseekers/applications.html - broken link)

and HPD - Apartment Seekers - Current Housing Lotteries

Old 09-19-2011, 07:29 AM

801 posts, read 1,105,372 times
Good morning!!! Well back to the drama! Let's see what excuse I get this time!!

Old 09-19-2011, 07:32 AM

lol hotblue.... what are your plans ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.