Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 09:15 PM

185 posts, read 243,338 times

Advertisements

I already have the app Batista, but did you get any other info from ur friend that lives there ?

Old 09-20-2011, 10:46 PM

801 posts, read 1,108,048 times
If somebody has a good reason to flip on Del167 is me!! At the beginning of my Entrance to this forum. And she got corrected. To point to "logical " that person is making fun out of us, and believe that all that thing about the apt is false , as of result of today there are not apt!! I'm calling the attention to everyone on this forum.tomorrow I'm back with 311 until I get all what I need . My time is wasted. As of logical, you are only a bug . ...

Old 09-21-2011, 01:27 AM

Logical's interview is for the waiting list... Lmaoooo

Old 09-21-2011, 06:05 AM

507 posts, read 690,144 times
morning friends and foes-you first prettik..I never downplayed anybody here..because as i see we're shooting for the same-goal(s)..I just applied my free-speach 1st amendments rights on how things were going good for some..and not so good for others!.I dont have to be on this forum like-that..I already have my apartment..still im just showing my love for others who dont (did'nt)..are isnt even-TRYING!..I shined the flashlight on BBTB to a few of ya'll a long time ago..to be exact-20-pages ago!..and im not going to hold my breath-here telling it real to everyone who apply..they are not the only place to achieve a apartment..so what it's by the water-bridge!..still if you accessed the area..thats the only good thing about it!..
The only person im really trying to support is brucknerchick-because they did'nt have to do her that-way!..really..stephanie and moneboo..I remember when you-2 first came on,and look how far we've gotton!..you see mom2be-isnt here anylonger..she moved in already..shes good..shes not-complaining any more-point!..thats right..st annes terrace is now moving people in!..so yeah prettik..if I said shelters..and homeless this and that...I was never in neither..I always had a job-and paid my rent..this is new york,and it cost!..so if those who have multiple kids by who knows who..and sort of got section 8-by luck.good for them-I don't see them getting up and going to work every morning like i do..and i have a right to speak on it..because some of my taxes out of my check is helping to fund them programs ex: foodstamps..do you think thats fair?..well im very supportive of the struggle of our people..but some jusy outright abuse it!...well im off the air now..have a nice-day..and keep applying!!

Old 09-21-2011, 06:55 AM

Deli, I feel the same way you do and I do not care who has a problem with it... there are so many people that abuse the system !!! there are some who genuinely need the help and do not work because they really can't but there are other people that just do not want to get up from their asses and we (taxpayers) are the ones who feed and shelter them... I swear HRA should have caseworkers conduct random drug test on all the mo fo's who receive services that our taxes pay for... you know how many people exchange food stamps and WIC checks too !!!! it is ridiculous...... it make me so mad !!!

Going back to the BBTB issue...

you know with all this work I been doing thanx to BBTB, advocating for myself, and speaking out, learning policy of the city, and learning about politics too.... I may just get into this field now.... there are so many people that needs help bc of a language barrier or a fear of not being able to accomplish anything...

Old 09-21-2011, 08:21 AM

169 posts, read 187,301 times
LOL ya'll are funny

Old 09-21-2011, 08:31 AM

8 posts, read 8,440 times
Finally someone realized that what i say isnt to offend you all. I guess i didnt explain my thoughts clearly. Okay im not trying to make fun of anyone in here. It's just the fact that i hate to see people fall to victim to these swindlers who take advantage of people like us. working new yorkers busting our a$$ only to get screwed over in the end. its not fair. but at the same time yes, we still need and will apply for these "affordable apartments". and it makes me mad when certain characters come in here and make everyone feel sorry for them because they got GOT by the management, everybody in here i'm sure has gon though rough times but don't try to drag us all with you and your misery. While you are coming here daily to dish out your life critical issues, i'm sorry but we ALL GOT OUR PROBLEMS, take a seat sometimes and tend to others then maybe something good will happen to you. not always about YOU .

Sometimes things workout, sometimes they don't. but that doesn't mean give up hope or anything. Keep trying and applying and saving your money and trust me you will find a place eventually.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
Finally someone realized that what i say isnt to offend you all. I guess i didnt explain my thoughts clearly. Okay im not trying to make fun of anyone in here. It's just the fact that i hate to see people fall to victim to these swindlers who take advantage of people like us. working new yorkers busting our a$$ only to get screwed over in the end. its not fair. but at the same time yes, we still need and will apply for these "affordable apartments". and it makes me mad when certain characters come in here and make everyone feel sorry for them because they got GOT by the management, everybody in here i'm sure has gon though rough times but don't try to drag us all with you and your misery. While you are coming here daily to dish out your life critical issues, i'm sorry but we ALL GOT OUR PROBLEMS, take a seat sometimes and tend to others then maybe something good will happen to you. not always about YOU .

Sometimes things workout, sometimes they don't. but that doesn't mean give up hope or anything. Keep trying and applying and saving your money and trust me you will find a place eventually.

Well put! i feel you it's like WE GET IT!!! SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO U BUT WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LETS SOLVE IT TOGETHER

Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 AM

but that's what has been going on in one way or another we're all assiting one another and that is awesome! Deli and Bruckner chick i understand what you mean about ppl who abuse the system and are handed everything while "we" work hard for things we want case in point what we're going thru now and nobody is going to pay our rent but US!!! so there I can agree with you. Deli's comments sometimes come across as stereotypical "sheets for curtains they must be from a shelter" no neccessarily maybe they can't afford curtains right now or curtains is not a priority just having a roof over their heads is. But I understand Deli is being sarcastic about his comments. It's crazy how nobody mentioned it unless it was pages ago if so then im late lol....anywho this forum has been helpful to me in my process to applying to various affordable apts.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:50 AM

44 posts, read 48,661 times
hey Deli, i sent you a direct message with my email addy! thank you so much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery