Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 04:45 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,804 times

Advertisements

Wow!! Unexpected but this is what I call super Faith!! Thanks to the Lord, Brucknerchick I'm very happy about it, me as of today I spoke with a couple of agents and I'm kind of out of concetration. Give heads up girl!! Del , we are in America where you can walk naked and nobody cares about it!! The curtains are not that Important !! But stop attacking the Mexicans I want to eat tacos!!! Lol..

Old 09-21-2011, 05:04 PM

185 posts, read 243,084 times
I'm going to inbox you ...

Old 09-21-2011, 05:04 PM

Ok!!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 PM

I'm waithing!!!!!!! ?(

Old 09-21-2011, 05:09 PM

169 posts, read 187,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
..ahhh..im in from work,about to bite into my spicey italian subway sandwhich foot-long of course!..but before I blow my top on prettik..I gots to call 1-800-IMMIGRATION!..whoa on there cup-cakes..I did express on opinions on a typical subject..so if that touched a nerve on you-im deeply sorry..and for the curtain thing!..damm here at la-terrazza-we got vanition-blinds..you know with the strings..and the turn stick..so if you want sunlight-turn to the left..if you want shade..turn to the right!..so for a place like BBTB-to give free-tv's instead of free curtains-duh!..what you mean-they cant afford curtains?..with all the 99-cent stores on willis ave/138st..you know!?..com'on now...this is deli-talking now...so you and nobody here can tell me different!..I did'nt even put up my drapes yet-im waiting till after christmas-still...the image of BBTB is being tarnished by people putting up bed-sheets as curtains!..that is so-ghetto!..im glad i dont live there-in that matter..and with the rent they paying..i wish i knew the apartment that have sheets as curtains..i'll mail them a pair-and i bet you $100-dollars that they'll still keep them up(sheets)..this is the jerry-springer of the forum..getting back to his sandwhich-chomp-chomp!
It's Venetian blinds not Vanition also the word is sandwich. I'm not offended at all I don't use sheets as curtains sometimes that's just how it is for some ppl. You're just upset b/c Bruckner rejected you but moving along i'm not here for the negativity you already addressed my statement in an earlier post there was no need to break down what a VENETIAN blind is. Have fun with your SANDWICH.....anyone else have any more good news? That's why I'm really in this forum to get information, give information, and state my opinion.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettiK View Post
It's Venetian blinds not Vanition also the word is sandwich. I'm not offended at all I don't use sheets as curtains sometimes that's just how it is for some ppl. You're just upset b/c Bruckner rejected you but moving along i'm not here for the negativity you already addressed my statement in an earlier post there was no need to break down what a VENETIAN blind is. Have fun with your SANDWICH.....anyone else have any more good news? That's why I'm really in this forum to get information, give information, and state my opinion.
Prettik / I'm surprise of you!! Let's let go all this and let's go back to business , Del as I asking cooperation from ur part to!! STOP!! let's celebrate now with BrucknerChik !!!!!!!!!! Lol...

Old 09-21-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
I'm really happy bc I finally got called to go tomorrow and sign my lease... Now all of u r making me think... I mean I have no place of my own right now but I still have to wait until nov for BBTB... I have been talking to wavecrest and they can get me into an apt sooner than that... I'm really confused now...

Hotblue, we need to speak asap !!!

nice!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Prettik / I'm surprise of you!! Let's let go all this and let's go back to business , Del as I asking cooperation from ur part to!! STOP!! let's celebrate now with BrucknerChik !!!!!!!!!! Lol...
I'm finished he thought he was being funny wrong girl! But yes I am happy for Bruckner Chick she has been thru IT!!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Bucknerchick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were are you??????? Helloooooo!!!! Somebody home!!! ??

Old 09-21-2011, 05:37 PM

BrucknerChik / do not give no more paperwork until you relsove this!!, I spoke with them also and that's the same thing they told me , They ask me to fax my paystubes, but HDC only approve 1 apartment by application . They trying to distract everybody so thy can finish moving other people to that building.they send a application by mail, and guess what was the aplication for ?', Knickerboker !!!so do not give nothing , no more paperwork to nobody, !!! My next step is to call HDC tomorrow and let them know what happend today. But no matter how many aplictions are around , I am not giving nothing to nobody , this is like a SCAM!!! If the management want changes they have to consult fist withHDC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery