Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2011, 05:25 PM

365 posts, read 502,980 times

Advertisements

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooW! I swear...this BBTB saga NEVER ENDS. SMH! You know what, I'm going to get my money back until everything blows over. In the meantime, I'm gonna look else where! I'm not even gonna fool with these people! SMH! Nah....Hotblue, inbox me when you can Hun..

Old 09-23-2011, 06:01 PM

801 posts, read 1,108,048 times
No Moneboo , do not take ur deposit back!! That's ur only evidence, let them keep it, the long it takes to move you in, the more better results you will have to win with the city . Just call Monday morning or go on person!!

Old 09-23-2011, 06:07 PM

8 posts, read 8,440 times
HotBlue is weird and seems koo-koo. Are you on meds?

Old 09-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
HotBlue is weird and seems koo-koo. Are you on meds?
Logical, don't be my guest, I don't like you at all.Peace of 

Old 09-23-2011, 08:46 PM

317 posts, read 579,523 times
I wonder whats going to happen to the alleged tenants that paid under the table to move in. Will the management have to honor their leases and just make them pay market rate rent? Or can they terminate their lease agreement and they possibly face criminal charges and/or pay a fine?

Old 09-23-2011, 09:18 PM

Stephanie/ it's common sense. That I'm not the only one that's seeing people coming from the last minute and move in. I know that approvals takes time when applicants don't get to submit all paperwork at the time.and a lot of us did. And all this time they was pointing to the city , as they was taking their time. Today , I made history !! , I brake this down with HDC, they went straight to the office leasse and confront the agent that had my case. Wavecrest did not had my file yet, cc managers also, the city approve me a long time ago, and the file wasn't knickerbockers office. So she got in big trouble today .the city pick up my file today as to speed up the process. Then the agent call me on her cellphone, saying( thanks for getting me in trouble with the city). I did what I needed to do!! While I had been all this time stress, on hold , she was relaxing and playing around . I personally don't like to hurt people. But theres evidence that shows how they are operating .!! Now that the city has my file, I feel more safety and calm. Which I recommend to everyone to call down there and stand for what is right.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:54 PM

317 posts, read 579,523 times
That's great that you were able to get to the bottom of the situation. But my question is whether or not these individuals would have to vacate their apts although a lease was signed? I would like to think that because of the way they obtained their apt that would automatically make their lease agreement null-invoid. I've never known of anyone in this situation so it's just a question in curious to get the answer to.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:14 PM

BBTB, where's the other people that hasn't get the lease yet? We missing some of our team members!!!

Old 09-24-2011, 02:35 PM

507 posts, read 690,144 times
damm!..I been telling ya'll that they was taking under the table money!..didnt I stephanie?..because my cousin told me so..see..like I said before..how in the hell is people moving in-if they never set foot at the office in hunts-point!?..plus they're dealing with a outside souce..who proberly got a little desk and a lamp in the rear of some bodega on the grand concourse..like them rental apartments spots that got as fronts for number-holes!..com'on now!..and how in the hell is the foreighners getting in!?...where the hell they come-from?..and who's social they-using??well..like the new scandal with the cops fixing tickets!..now its the BBTB-scandal!..this is DELI167..EYE-WITNESS NEWS!!!.

Old 09-24-2011, 02:38 PM

185 posts, read 243,338 times
all this that's going on is ridiculous !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery