Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2011, 06:01 PM

507 posts, read 689,543 times

Advertisements

bruckerchick-you have time to choose..but i know you want BBTB..but you might miss out all-together messing/waiting for them..and wavecrest-what building do they manange?..did you give BBTB a payment-already?..

Old 09-21-2011, 06:15 PM

507 posts, read 689,543 times
yeah!..let me POP! a bottle for brucknerchick!..I dont feel like talking about prettik and her issues..because i'll put it down,and i dont have nothing to prove-but i will prove that im living in la-terrazza-and she's not!..so how'd i get it??? as far as BBTB goes..its the only newest building in a 20-block radius..and no supermarket around for a quart of-milk.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:31 PM

317 posts, read 578,973 times
Brucknerchick...... YAAYYYY!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you. You were definitely the one person I prayed for every single day. So where exactly are you suppose to be signing a lease at? Is it for BBTB? Either way give lots of thanks to all those that gave you a safe and warm place to lay your head. Just let me know when and where to show up with the Moet bottles!

Old 09-21-2011, 06:43 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,124 times
I think she went to sleep already !! But she earn it, I'm on my warzone tomorrow, I was told that I can apply to other places , unfortunelly have send so many applications and I had been called 2 times. I'm not sure if I fax this paperwork to wavecrest tomorrow and speed up my process. To another building, the real thing is I need to be close to my job!, I am a doorman and my shift are variable. I'm trying to find something around the city . But is high enough !!!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:15 PM

185 posts, read 243,127 times
HELLO EVERYONE !!!! I WAS IN CLASS, now I thank all of you for your support and advice....

so to answer everyone's questions, yes I did give them money in June to be exact, they asked me to come in tomorrow at 11:30 so sign my lease. I went to Senator Ruben Diaz's office this morning and by 3 PM I got the call... also Alex Medina from HDC was very helpful (hotblue recommended him). Wavecrest has st anns terrace, and they can get me in there sooner than if I had to wait for floors 7-13 if floors 2-6 do not have anymore 1 bedroom apts at BBTB. Stephanie, I will tell you where to bring those bottles !!!

it has definitely a very stressful, emotional, tiring, frustrating, and long process. As for now, I'm crashing at my friends place and tomorrow I will seee what happens.

Hotblue, can you make it to bruckner tomorrow? I'm going to help you !!!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:25 PM

another thing... you want to deal with kobe @ wavecrest !! He as well helped me a great deal and Erica too !!! just tell them the girl that has slept in her car and they will know exactly who referred you !

Old 09-21-2011, 07:48 PM

317 posts, read 578,973 times
So you will be signing a lease for St. Anns? I'm sorry for being slow tonite. But if it is for them and they can guarantee you a move in date very soon then jump in it. Thats 1 block from me and that development takes up the whole block. Plus it's looks so nice. I'm glad to hear that Mr. Diaz fought the fight with you. So now you can start the holidays and new year off right.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:04 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,124 times
Brucknerchik i had a hardtime with my computer.but i send you a message.guys you should saw the face of the agent that has my case,she though that i was a game.see Brucknerchik i told you to work out with the sources before jumping to the war!!lol.. thats why i want to handle this .!! i need to hear from you as soon you wake up!!!!! ok goodnight guys love n peace!!

Old 09-21-2011, 08:13 PM

Stephanie, no is BBTB tomorrow lease signing... but wavecrest has st. ann's next in line for me depending if 2-6 is not available.... is just that their lottery is not over for another 2 weeks... but after that is a piece of cake !!! I'm really happy and excited !!! BBTB is not even sure if in november the 7th floor n up will be ready....

Old 09-21-2011, 11:22 PM

44 posts, read 48,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
Stephanie, no is BBTB tomorrow lease signing... but wavecrest has st. ann's next in line for me depending if 2-6 is not available.... is just that their lottery is not over for another 2 weeks... but after that is a piece of cake !!! I'm really happy and excited !!! BBTB is not even sure if in november the 7th floor n up will be ready....
congratulations to you and good luck with whatever happens. At least you know that something will come through for you! very nice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery