Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 07:03 AM

44 posts, read 48,703 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone! I agree Deli! This forum has helped me a great deal. I'd be so lost had I not found this forum so thank you all. Oh wow an
Appointment for another spot?? I used to hate when I got so many letters at once because at one point I was unemployed smh. But now I need those letters to come in! Lol

Old 09-20-2011, 08:55 AM

801 posts, read 1,108,938 times
This are the people that thinks they have everything , and this the type of people that I wish to have them right in front of me. Just to let them my anger. Wrong post at the wrong time!!. See this forum has last to the top,and has remain here cuz everybody knows already what we going trough. And believe it or not they are supporting us allowing this forum. So for somebody really stupid to come and is just a bug!! Guys this 1 in a million followers. Don't paid mind. But letgo back what are we doing!!! Kick@@SSS at BBTB!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:00 AM

8 posts, read 8,446 times
I finally got called! got my interview DATE! YES! now i can relax

Old 09-20-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
This forum is so dramatic. honestly i just don't get how some of you people carry on complaining about how you want to move in to BBTB soooo bad, but then again once another place writes you a letter of an appointment you begin to be all confused and "oh lil ol me, what should i do?" type. If you want to move into BBTB so bad then go forth with it. If not then shutup and let it go. Also not everybody wants to know all your business & life problems.
We dont care !! now you shot up you don't fit here at all stupid!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 10:18 AM

you just jealous bcoz i'm about to move in before you, that's all.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:34 AM

185 posts, read 243,452 times
First of all LogicalCity... You just called for an interview so the only was you will be moving in before any of us here that already had the interview and brought in all our documents is if you are one the "under the table" deals if they do exist... You are acting very childish and immature.... Grow up mentally before you even think about being on your own.... Being an adult does not come with age but with mature attitude, responsibilities, among other things that you seem to be lacking..... I believe no one here appreciates your comments and you are not welcomed here due to your judgements.... Everyone has the right to say what they want that's why we have freedom of speech. However, all the BS you are writing and acting like a kid is definitely not appreciated here... So please once again... If you have nothing good to say please do urself and all of us a favor and do not say anything at all....

Lastly, just leave it alone, and go about your own business ....

Old 09-20-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
you just jealous bcoz i'm about to move in before you, that's all.
Really ?? wow, that's quick drop dead

Old 09-20-2011, 11:05 AM

185 posts, read 243,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Really ?? wow, that's quick drop dead
LmaaaoooOo hotblue

Old 09-20-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
First of all LogicalCity... You just called for an interview so the only was you will be moving in before any of us here that already had the interview and brought in all our documents is if you are one the "under the table" deals if they do exist... You are acting very childish and immature.... Grow up mentally before you even think about being on your own.... Being an adult does not come with age but with mature attitude, responsibilities, among other things that you seem to be lacking..... I believe no one here appreciates your comments and you are not welcomed here due to your judgements.... Everyone has the right to say what they want that's why we have freedom of speech. However, all the BS you are writing and acting like a kid is definitely not appreciated here... So please once again... If you have nothing good to say please do urself and all of us a favor and do not say anything at all....

Lastly, just leave it alone, and go about your own business ....

what do you mean? i did have something nice to say! I got my appointment for my interview, HOW IS THAT NOT GOOD? stop being jealous! Yes. it is possible that i may move in before you, the possibility is very likey, just like many others who applied last month, just like i did, and are already snoring, sound asleep every night in the unit that you picked out. so excuse me while I cut in line at BBTB! Stop being mean to me. I am just repeating what you ppl write in here. Can't start a fire with no fuel right?

Old 09-20-2011, 03:34 PM

507 posts, read 690,447 times
hotblue-fella I use to be in your shoes from the start..strieving!!..and sounding off on BBTB..because they was'nt playing by the-book..and all rules dont apply to people of color..they might act like it don't..but i see the comparisons(seen)..they took people who looked like they been in new york 30-days..you can tell they was'nt in this country long-so how'd they manage to acquire a-spot!..without showing w-2 income-tax forms?..yet have a social security number?..com'on now!..if thats not under the table..my name is'nt what it is!.
hotblue..the thing is to apply-apply for as many as you can!..I know people are picticular on where they'll like to move/live..for instance..being by the train-station..being by shopping areas..is it/there parking?..survey the neighborhood-its alot..plus a headace..still it depends on your situation..and living arrangements..esspecially if you has to be out of a current lease/apartment before a certain timeframe..like I was..well sorta-still dont put all of your energy-time into BBTB..its 30-40-50 other developements to pick and choose from..I was driving on the westside today..like sedgwick ave-underhill ave..and odgen ave..I saw 3-new buildings being put up in that area alone..and the billboard out side in front had the website information..just apply!.apply!..apply!..im still getting letters from things i applied for-so mizzambitious..i hear you on that-and im sorry you got sidelined because of your laid-off dilemmas..still dont give up hope!..give me your email address and i'll send you a few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery