Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2011, 08:05 AM

185 posts, read 243,183 times

Advertisements

Guys, I was thinking.... and analyzing maybe BBTB was advertising the free t.v.'s bc they knew wavecrest was going to take over once the 2nd bulding (the one they advertised it for) this month and therefore, since knickerbocker no longer exist for BBTB they can not be held accountale for it.... you guys understand what I mean ? oh then the 1st moth free deal... that's probablt out the window too...

Old 09-19-2011, 08:09 AM

185 posts, read 243,183 times
accountable*

Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 AM

103 posts, read 119,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucknerChick View Post
Guys, I was thinking.... and analyzing maybe BBTB was advertising the free t.v.'s bc they knew wavecrest was going to take over once the 2nd bulding (the one they advertised it for) this month and therefore, since knickerbocker no longer exist for BBTB they can not be held accountale for it.... you guys understand what I mean ? oh then the 1st moth free deal... that's probablt out the window too...

when I signed my lease (1 week ago), the manager told me the first month is free and they are still giving away the free tvs.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:44 AM

801 posts, read 1,106,510 times
Quote:
lol hotblue.... what are your plans ?
Do some calls today. I have to go to work. . Another week of tension!!

Old 09-19-2011, 10:44 AM

44 posts, read 48,614 times
Quote:
Batista, so u going to forget about bruckner completely? Did u ask ur friend about the buildings where he lives?
No but I am gonna keep it in my back pocket until I hear from something. I applied to several places. Yea my bestfriend lives at Northrose like Stephanie but they aren't accepting anymore apps so they send people to "The Shakespeare"

Old 09-19-2011, 10:49 AM

44 posts, read 48,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
batista-they had a open-house like 2 weeks ago...still they have the application banner draped over the front of the building,and the posting on a window outside..there are more apartments available-but i think its 2-bedroom and studios. I know them receptionist at BBTB knickerbocker is working for the wep-program..in order to get their food-stamps-who trained-them!?..they act like they don't care-and its all about the money-their money!..as long as they keep minutes on their phones..and keep their nails-done..and keep their sneakers-clean!..and gossip about rappers..and songs-WOW!..and people will sit there all-day and accept that kind of treatment.
besides-just how busy can 1 be-up in that little ass-office?..they be walking back n forth like they mis-placed their wallets..anything to avoid from taking a few minutes of time..to see whats up with your application/problems...like people dont have other things to do..or places to go!..I went there..i signed the book-and people who came in after me was being called before me!..that s%%t happen like 3-4 times..until i said--whoa on there!..I been here for-umm-umm..I dont have all day..i been sitting here for....i made some noise!...i made my presense known!...i betcha i was called within 2 minutes!!...thats what i dont like..its like you was on line at duane reade..and someone just came from outside..and stepped up to the cashier-when you was waiting in line all that time!..ohh hell-nawww!...i think that place on 42st is called riverbay..they have a office there on the 3fl..or 4th floor..just ask the doorman-they take applications all the time.
yea it's called River Place and I no longer qualify. At that time I was making less than what I do now

Old 09-19-2011, 12:37 PM

8 posts, read 8,433 times
This forum is so dramatic. honestly i just don't get how some of you people carry on complaining about how you want to move in to BBTB soooo bad, but then again once another place writes you a letter of an appointment you begin to be all confused and "oh lil ol me, what should i do?" type. If you want to move into BBTB so bad then go forth with it. If not then shutup and let it go. Also not everybody wants to know all your business & life problems.

Old 09-19-2011, 01:54 PM

317 posts, read 579,084 times
Thank you O Great One! Where would these concerned people be w/o your words of wisdom? Unless you have business with BBTB, who just cruises a forum for the hell if it and then talks out the side if their face to people? Sounds to me like someone needs a job or at least a hobby.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:05 PM

103 posts, read 119,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Davenport View Post
Thank you O Great One! Where would these concerned people be w/o your words of wisdom? Unless you have business with BBTB, who just cruises a forum for the hell if it and then talks out the side if their face to people? Sounds to me like someone needs a job or at least a hobby.
very well said !!!

Old 09-19-2011, 02:18 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalCity View Post
This forum is so dramatic. honestly i just don't get how some of you people carry on complaining about how you want to move in to BBTB soooo bad, but then again once another place writes you a letter of an appointment you begin to be all confused and "oh lil ol me, what should i do?" type. If you want to move into BBTB so bad then go forth with it. If not then shutup and let it go. Also not everybody wants to know all your business & life problems.
who invited you? peace of S hey people another bug in the system!!! for noozeeeeee!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.