Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 01:14 PM

34 posts, read 43,449 times

Advertisements

If this help....i was approved I signed my lease I hav my keys and I even strted moving little things in.

Old 09-04-2011, 01:26 PM

103 posts, read 119,775 times
Wooohooo congrats mom2be that's very good to hear. At least some of us are getting somewhere ....did you pick a low floor?... Do you happen to know what's going on with the higher floors?.. cuz someone said they weren't ready yet and i just want to make sure cuz my unit is on a high floor.

Old 09-04-2011, 01:32 PM

317 posts, read 579,755 times
Mom2be..... You are giving many people hope that's there's light at the end of the tunnel. Did you resolve your moving dilemma?

Old 09-04-2011, 01:43 PM

365 posts, read 503,262 times
Default Hey GUYS!!!!!!

I'm back! Too happy to be home! That cruise was more stressful than anything...shooot! Still enjoyed myself though. So...as I was patiently awaiting my flight back to NY from Fort Lauderdale, I hopped my butt online and read thru these posts. Let me first start off by saying, congrads Mom2Be! I'm especially happy to hear that your getting things going. I know your due any day now so I hope your taking it easy too. Secondly! Stephanie....Hey Gurl! What's going on hun?! Hope the wedding planning is coming along because as you can see, time is flying. Summer is practically OVA! But no worries.....and Deli167st....what's up mr?! How's La Terrazza treating you?? Now...to the issue at hand burning my nostrils...........*clears throat*.......WHAT Y'ALL MEAN THEY CHANGED MANAGEMENT?! WHO THE H£\\ CHANGES management companies when their JUST opening to new tenants?! AND their not ACCEPTING calls?! Awww H€\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ NAW! You know what's funny though, I was getting ready to leave for vacation, matter of fact, the day I was leaving, my blackberry starting acting up and the people at the Sprint store had to do a complete wipe of my phone and of course I lost alllllll contacts including BBTB. You should've seen me in St. Thomas trying to call people and get them to google numbers for me to no avail. Now that I'm back, I still have to go handle my affairs. I didn't even give them my deposit for the unit yet. And by now, I can only imagine it's probably gone. SMH. Honestly, BBTB has really amazed me. This entire process was just ghetto, slack, unorganized, unprofessional, and then some. I just need to get a quick $800 from somewhere this week so I can get things rolling. This cruise literally drained me. That $2,000 bill came to me with flying colors. LMAO! I refuse to ask my family for the cash too, so, I guess I'll figure it out. In any case, as soon as Tuesday rolls around, I will be on my phone bright and early with someone. Dont know who, but someone.

Last edited by bmwguydc; 09-06-2011 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language

Old 09-04-2011, 01:59 PM

I piked a low floor...not all of the apts are ready in the building the front of the building isnt ready they still havent installed my a.c tuesday I got alot of bitching to do....but im glad I hav my apartment my movin issue is still not solved but imma get that handled tuesday BBTB GOTTA GET IT TOGETHER CUZ THERE SLACKING

Old 09-04-2011, 02:04 PM

When I signed my lease alot of ppl were there signing there lease to.... So to the ppl that haveny heard from them need to take a,trip and get in there face even if u gotta raise ya voice a lil bit THINGS GOTTA GET DONE!!!!

Old 09-04-2011, 02:05 PM

317 posts, read 579,755 times
Moneboo...... What's going on gurl? Welcome back to the new drama that's been unfolding while you were away. I hope you read my post because I called it when I said you were going to FLIP OUT. Lmao! Thank you for making me laugh girl. Since BBTB has been too occupied to move in apts they were approved for this gives you time to get your money right. It was good to hear mom2be in her new place because we need some good news here on this forum. Oh and by the way you missed the big Hurricane last Sunday girl! Lol!

Old 09-04-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2be0917 View Post
When I signed my lease alot of ppl were there signing there lease to.... So to the ppl that haveny heard from them need to take a,trip and get in there face even if u gotta raise ya voice a lil bit THINGS GOTTA GET DONE!!!!
Where did u go to sign ur lease?....bcuz when I called last week Sandra told me the managers have all the files and are calling ppl in to sign their lease...was this done in the same leasing office?

Old 09-04-2011, 02:15 PM

Lease signing was done in 105 willis ave apt 3j but the officemoved to 331 132nd street right around the corner

Old 09-04-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2be0917 View Post
Lease signing was done in 105 willis ave apt 3j but the officemoved to 331 132nd street right around the corner
Oh ok cool...thanks a lot for all the info....isn't that the address of "our" new building ? Lol
...once again congrats on the new apt and baby and good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery