Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 08:43 PM

101 posts, read 105,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancocho106 View Post
Thanks..they have yet to contact me.

I would pay the amount of your monthly rent and no more until they make adjustments. I had questions on my first rent statement but this months' statement was correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 08:07 AM

10 posts, read 10,766 times
Hi I wanted to ask besides rent what is the tenant responsible for? I see on the form it said rent and utility allowance.

Old 06-02-2014, 08:17 AM

138 posts, read 136,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammysweetz View Post
Hi I wanted to ask besides rent what is the tenant responsible for? I see on the form it said rent and utility allowance.
Rent, con ed,

Old 06-02-2014, 10:25 AM

Good morning all
Burt finally emailed me I guess the proated amount will reflect next statement
Hows everyone doing

Old 06-03-2014, 06:38 AM

108 posts, read 106,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancocho106 View Post
Good morning all
Burt finally emailed me I guess the proated amount will reflect next statement
Hows everyone doing
Good morning, yea that's what he said to me LAST month....take it as a grain of salt. These guys are so unorganized. I received a call now for pictures....apparently the memory card from the camera was corrupted...wtf?

How unorganized, as a management company could you be?

Old 06-03-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyero View Post
Good morning, yea that's what he said to me LAST month....take it as a grain of salt. These guys are so unorganized. I received a call now for pictures....apparently the memory card from the camera was corrupted...wtf?

Omg are you serious??? I even found that weird when they asked for a picture the day of signing. .well im taking off on Wed because I have a few things to do..definatly going there to have it in writing..I saved his email and vm this is too much goin on.plus I told the super that the handle on window doesnt close properly and im still waiting. .yes is minor but why the holdup I dont want to be responsible if it breaks..

Old 06-04-2014, 05:32 AM

222 posts, read 186,285 times
Quote:

My last visit there before the final final rejection I saw some things that were just...wow. And I mean as far as personality / work ethic. They seemed to move at a glacial pace (and at the time I thought it was because they simply didn't want me). Remember they had my rejection sitting for 3 weeks - made me sign city release forms and other papers all the while knowing I was rejected. And that damn burt saw the new credit report with all of the red flags he rejected me for removed - was either annoyed into silence or had already made up his mind. Remember my final rejection letter says "other" with the credit spot not being checked (meaning they didn't reject me off of credit, income, or anything in my past). I had the managers accountant in the meeting trying to figure our why I was being rejected.

So with that and with what I say make sure you keep a record of everything in your dealings with them. With all they put me through during that time I would still have taken an apt from them. Now? You couldn't pay me. If they're doing all this to you guys they'd surely have lost my rent checks.

Old 06-04-2014, 07:12 AM

49 posts, read 60,872 times
Quote:

pictures for what and of what?

Old 06-05-2014, 06:47 AM

108 posts, read 106,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctown101 View Post
pictures for what and of what?
Day of lease signing, they took pictures of all the tenants signing their lease, why i don't know. Now I have to go out of myway cause of their mistakes. It's not enough all the running around you have to do just to get the apartment, and even after the apartment and signing you still have to go through ****?

Old 06-05-2014, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Day of lease signing, they took pictures of all the tenants signing their lease, why i don't know. Now I have to go out of myway cause of their mistakes. It's not enough all the running around you have to do just to get the apartment, and even after the apartment and signing you still have to go through ****?
Is their mistake..not yours..hazte el chivo loco.and dont go..you already did enough to get t he apartment. .they should come to you..I asked them why the pictures and his response waa to know who they are talking to..I told him this is too much info..whats next fingerprint identification and he stared at me as if I was crazy..let him go to you..its not a requirement on lease..thats extra..my opinion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery