Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2019, 06:06 PM

16 posts, read 18,389 times

Advertisements

Hey!!! I'm still waiting. Was told still on preference but got a call almost 2 weeks ago to send in updated documents. So just waiting for CB preference to be over and then my paperwork will be sent for approval.

Teatree89 do you have CB preference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2019, 06:07 PM

52 posts, read 51,903 times
Hey everyone!! My email was compromised so I did see a few of you asking for photos but I was unable to send them. Please reach out if you would still like to see them. Also the building has a bunch of tenants in it now. I want to say roughly 85 so CB preference should be coming to a halt.

Old 11-07-2019, 06:34 PM

9 posts, read 5,699 times
Hey Guys, (Jovie924, Ylomax92)

Thank you for responding to me. I was approved they said by one agency...waiting on another, I’m confused. I am CB preference, and disability. I haven’t heard from them since my viewing which was this week, and I don’t want to be a pest and call again. Let’s just hope I’m in soon, the building is very nice!

Old 11-07-2019, 06:44 PM

155 posts, read 122,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylomax92 View Post
Hey everyone!! My email was compromised so I did see a few of you asking for photos but I was unable to send them. Please reach out if you would still like to see them. Also the building has a bunch of tenants in it now. I want to say roughly 85 so CB preference should be coming to a halt.
Hey! Quick question... Do you and other tenants have access to the fitness center? I live in one of the Lafayette Boynton buildings (with the blue lights on the roof) and we have not yet been told about the rate we would have to pay in order access the fitness center. Patiently waiting. Of course we will have to pay much more than the tenants at 1520 and 1530 but it beats having to trek all the way to Southern Blvd for Planet Fitness.

Btw - Not sure if you are using mass transit to move around, but if you are, how are you enjoying that Bx5? Its terrible in the AM isn't it?

Old 11-07-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midtown07 View Post
Hey! Quick question... Do you and other tenants have access to the fitness center? I live in one of the Lafayette Boynton buildings (with the blue lights on the roof) and we have not yet been told about the rate we would have to pay in order access the fitness center. Patiently waiting. Of course we will have to pay much more than the tenants at 1520 and 1530 but it beats having to trek all the way to Southern Blvd for Planet Fitness.

Btw - Not sure if you are using mass transit to move around, but if you are, how are you enjoying that Bx5? Its terrible in the AM isn't it?
Hey! We don’t have access to the gym yet but I believe it will be done soon because they both are fully equipped. I don’t think you guys will have access to it being that you need our key fob to actually access it. The only people eligible for fobs are tenants on the lease. The gym is $8 and it gets added on to our rent statement. I do use mass transit and the bx5 isn’t as bad as it used to be. The buses are fairly empty when they get to my stop & gets through traffic okay. I like this commute to work way better than walking to the 6 train on elder lol

Old 11-07-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teatree89 View Post
Hey Guys, (Jovie924, Ylomax92)

Thank you for responding to me. I was approved they said by one agency...waiting on another, I’m confused. I am CB preference, and disability. I haven’t heard from them since my viewing which was this week, and I don’t want to be a pest and call again. Let’s just hope I’m in soon, the building is very nice!
Who’s handling your file?

Old 11-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Ms. Daniels! She’s amazing! I guess it’s just a waiting game! My butt needs to be patient lol

Old 11-07-2019, 07:25 PM

16 posts, read 18,389 times
Do some of ths apartments have balconies

Old 11-07-2019, 07:32 PM

Yes! I saw balconies in the back. Those must cost an arm and a leg, for the two bedroom apartments. I also saw ground floor balconies too, for the three bedroom apartments. Looks very nice! I only viewed one apartment, so this is me giving my opinion from walking outside, and seeing, also talking to the assistant super.

Old 11-07-2019, 07:48 PM

19 posts, read 15,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityYorkHeels View Post
Hey Blessme! How long did the whole process for you take?!
Hello it fell into the next bracket and my process was from Mid April to the end of October I signed my lease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery