Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2019, 10:16 AM

17 posts, read 12,575 times

Advertisements

this thread should be for updates not the back and forth smh.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2019, 04:22 PM

91 posts, read 93,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNYC View Post
this thread should be for updates not the back and forth smh.
I agree... unfortunately Mimiloves to argue likes to troll posts and “correct” people. Lol.
Sorry I participated in the back and forth! Would be nice to know if anyone has actually gotten a place. I live
right down the block and it is beautiful.

Old 11-06-2019, 05:31 PM

515 posts, read 533,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery_hopeful View Post
I agree... unfortunately Mimiloves to argue likes to troll posts and “correct” people. Lol.
Sorry I participated in the back and forth! Would be nice to know if anyone has actually gotten a place. I live
right down the block and it is beautiful.
No one argued with you. Plus I wasn’t the only one trying to educate you on the process. If you’re not going to go by what the actual rules are, that are clearly stated in the handbook go make your own forum where you can spread as much false information as you want

And no one corrected anything you said, the rules were simply pointed out to you. What you kept saying makes absolutely no sense because for the last time it’s talked about absolutely NO WHERE IN THE MARKETING HANDBOOK which lists ALL the steps and rules for these lotteries but conveniently that one step/rule you’re talking about is just no where to be found lol

Old 11-06-2019, 06:33 PM

There goes the troll again. If you check her posts she gets a thrill out of this (posts that are not lottery related as well) LMAO... Good luck to all in the lotteries you randomly get selected for.

To anyone that gets an email about getting randomly selected for 420 please post your experience. Good night

Old 11-06-2019, 06:50 PM

13 posts, read 9,874 times
Any updates?I am not CB preference and am still waiting to be contacted.

Old 11-06-2019, 08:11 PM

Does anyone have a spare Prozac for this little girl? I think you have anxiety issues. Again... bothering. Via inbox now

I just clicked on your name and BOOM there goes you and your show on several posts. Dismissed several times as well... dismissed again TROLL. Now please leave me alone and let us know if you get called for 420. The ORIGINAL topic at hand. Make your own handbook forum
Attached Thumbnails
Housing lottery discussions (#1)-img_2215.jpg   Housing lottery discussions (#1)-img_2216.jpg  

Old 11-06-2019, 08:21 PM

204 posts, read 216,570 times
Mimilove ... you’re doing a lot now ... Agree to disagree and keep it moving... Leave this post for the people that get called for this building that are looking for updates on the process or where they may stand compared to others.

Old 11-06-2019, 08:25 PM

515 posts, read 533,284 times
I did move on lottery hopeful was the one that mentioned me today. So since she wants to keep going at it, the conversation was moved to her inbox

Old 11-06-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2 View Post
Mimilove ... you’re doing a lot now ... Agree to disagree and keep it moving... Leave this post for the people that get called for this building that are looking for updates on the process or where they may stand compared to others.

Exactly!

Old 11-06-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilove View Post
There’s a thread for 420 kent.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...partments.html

No one on there has gotten anything yet. Someone commented not too long ago saying they got waitlisted for 416 Kent. I interviewed back in July for a different building but the same managing agent as 416/420 Kent. I was told they were almost a year in interviewing for 416 and 420 Kent interviews had started not too long ago. I have a 11,xxx log for both with cb but have not been contacted.

This is THE 420 thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery