Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2021, 06:40 AM

10 posts, read 12,667 times

Advertisements

Idk my list number is 11** which is pretty low. I had city approval in January. I call and they don’t any solid move in date info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2021, 11:03 AM

169 posts, read 179,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenteam456 View Post
Idk my list number is 11** which is pretty low. I had city approval in January. I call and they don’t any solid move in date info
Be prepared their going to reach out to you shortly to resubmit everything because I was approved in January as well.

Old 04-30-2021, 11:05 AM

10 posts, read 12,667 times
I resubmitted everything they asked for again on March.15th. And that was the last time I heard from them

Old 04-30-2021, 01:59 PM

76 posts, read 89,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenteam456 View Post
I believe she told me building TCR or something similar
Maybe you mean temporary certificate of occupancy?

Old 04-30-2021, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passthepotatochips View Post
Maybe you mean temporary certificate of occupancy?
The high rise has all the TCO’s. The mid rise only has one at the moment unfortunately waiting on another now.

Old 04-30-2021, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaDarling7708 View Post
The high rise has all the TCO’s. The mid rise only has one at the moment unfortunately waiting on another now.
Did you resubmit everything and speak to management? What did they say?

Old 04-30-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Did you resubmit everything and speak to management? What did they say?
Yeah... definitely annoyed that I basically went through the process twice & the fact that I had an agent that wasn’t good at keeping me informed made the process even worse but the next response I should be getting is a move in date

Old 04-30-2021, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaDarling7708 View Post
Yeah... definitely annoyed that I basically went through the process twice & the fact that I had an agent that wasn’t good at keeping me informed made the process even worse but the next response I should be getting is a move in date
Totally understand. Unfortunately, it happens since they are so swamped. Glad you were able to submit everything and that you’re back in the process! Best of luck. I hope they move quick this go round ❤️

Old 04-30-2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Totally understand. Unfortunately, it happens since they are so swamped. Glad you were able to submit everything and that you’re back in the process! Best of luck. I hope they move quick this go round ❤️
Same with your process ❤️

Old 05-02-2021, 10:41 PM

11 posts, read 11,210 times
Hello all i'm wondering if someone could help me?
on March 27th 2021, I received an email from the crossing stating based on my log number and preference i would be contacted in the coming weeks to request that i submit documentation to move forward with my application. I had to respond to that email saying yes or no if I'm still interested in being processed for a unit. However, that was a month ago and I never heard anything back. Did anyone else get that email? I'm trying to find a number to get in contact for any updated information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery