Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2022, 09:09 AM

726 posts, read 807,394 times

Advertisements

I just went to see this building and I want to ask does anyone living know if parking is included for HC residents????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2022, 04:26 PM

203 posts, read 262,886 times
Has anyone moved in here? Are the lottery units the same as market rate? Is the parking included in the rent?

Old 07-18-2022, 05:31 PM

726 posts, read 807,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink snake View Post
Has anyone moved in here? Are the lottery units the same as market rate? Is the parking included in the rent?
Parking is never included the apartments are tiny as hell it’s not worth it at all

Old 07-18-2022, 11:30 PM

123 posts, read 138,303 times
I just got a email today to submit documents for this apartment for a 1 bedroom. My friend actually already live in this building already so I know what the building, amenities and apartment look like. I’m going to turn it down because for a 1 bedroom (it is a small 1 bedroom) it’s not worth the price. Overall the building and amenities are really nice. Plus I just moved into my Williamsburg lottery apartment a month ago I’m in no rush to leave.

Old 07-19-2022, 06:30 AM

203 posts, read 262,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
Parking is never included the apartments are tiny as hell it’s not worth it at all
dang, okay. thanks for the info.

Old 09-14-2022, 02:20 PM

2,862 posts, read 2,394,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha3131 View Post
I just got a email today to submit documents for this apartment for a 1 bedroom. My friend actually already live in this building already so I know what the building, amenities and apartment look like. I’m going to turn it down because for a 1 bedroom (it is a small 1 bedroom) it’s not worth the price. Overall the building and amenities are really nice. Plus I just moved into my Williamsburg lottery apartment a month ago I’m in no rush to leave.
Did you end up moving into the building?

Old 09-14-2022, 04:01 PM

585 posts, read 583,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregal View Post
Did you end up moving into the building?
Yea I got emailed to view the apartment also and I turned it down

Old 09-14-2022, 04:05 PM

2,862 posts, read 2,394,102 times
The market rates look big but I guess they made the lotteries small ugh

Old 04-06-2023, 02:22 PM

8 posts, read 7,493 times
Default Moving In

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMartin83 View Post
Popping in to say, it appears they are getting in the 130%. We had a conversation with someone today who confirmed that the building is not even at 65% capacity but they're definitely going through the 130%. So there's hope if you're under that AMI. Also, we're constantly seeing people being shown they building/courtyard. Just today I was working (my office faces the patio/courtyard, and someone who was being shown the courtyard, popped his head over over patio. Fun times.

Hi YMartin! Popping on here 3 years later because I've FINALLY been selected for a unit. I remember when we were all going through this process you were assigned a unit. I hope it's been amazing thus far! I wanted to ask how soon after HPD approval and lease signing did you receive your keys and/or information from the building about moving-in procedures? Reside PMs are on vacation right now and I can't seem to reach anyone. My lease starts May 1. Any information here would be super helpful, thank you!!

Old 04-06-2023, 03:15 PM

198 posts, read 175,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonageDaydream23 View Post
Hi YMartin! Popping on here 3 years later because I've FINALLY been selected for a unit. I remember when we were all going through this process you were assigned a unit. I hope it's been amazing thus far! I wanted to ask how soon after HPD approval and lease signing did you receive your keys and/or information from the building about moving-in procedures? Reside PMs are on vacation right now and I can't seem to reach anyone. My lease starts May 1. Any information here would be super helpful, thank you!!
I always hope they would reach out to me, congrats with moving forward. What is your log #
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery