Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 07:17 AM

19 posts, read 11,955 times

Advertisements

My log number is 25, i have never received a log number so low. I have no CB preferences. When do they start calling people? ... on the fence about the area, but the building is beautiful & the amenities is to die for
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 07:56 AM

85 posts, read 82,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulthinking View Post
My log number is 25, i have never received a log number so low. I have no CB preferences. When do they start calling people? ... on the fence about the area, but the building is beautiful & the amenities is to die for
That’s a very low log # ! Good luck .. mine was a crazy high number per usual

Old 08-20-2020, 07:59 AM

85 posts, read 82,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthepen View Post
That’s a very low log # ! Good luck .. mine was a crazy high number per usual
It deleted everything else I typed . Usually within a month or two they start contacting . Prep your paperwork and documentation. So that you are not looking and stressing at the last minute . (Paystubs, tac return, bank statements , birth certificate , employment verification etc )
I really wanted to get a low log never for this one. The area is not THE Best BUT , you have so meant amenities that you probably won’t even spend much time outdoors . I mean it’s like anywhere you go , some areas are better than other but anything can happen in any area to be honest. Also it’s not as bad as folks make it to be .... you can avoid certain blocks within the area . But a lot of new construction around so the neighborhood is changing as well.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:39 AM

133 posts, read 142,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulthinking View Post
That's a good #. They usually start with the preference categories, but I don't know how high they go and after everything has bee settle, they reach out to the "general pop" by log #.

Old 08-20-2020, 05:11 PM

Thank you! And yes it’s not that bad. I’m familiar with the area. I started my paperwork already and I’m hoping to get called and win . Fingers crossed and good luck to you too with all your applications !

Old 08-20-2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthepen View Post
It deleted everything else I typed . Usually within a month or two they start contacting . Prep your paperwork and documentation. So that you are not looking and stressing at the last minute . (Paystubs, tac return, bank statements , birth certificate , employment verification etc )
I really wanted to get a low log never for this one. The area is not THE Best BUT , you have so meant amenities that you probably won’t even spend much time outdoors . I mean it’s like anywhere you go , some areas are better than other but anything can happen in any area to be honest. Also it’s not as bad as folks make it to be .... you can avoid certain blocks within the area . But a lot of new construction around so the neighborhood is changing as well.
THANK YOU. I started my paperwork already. I hope to get contacted soon and win. Yes, i agree regarding the neighborhood. I’ll keep you posted. Good luck to you and your applications. I’m hoping this is the one as i been applying since 2013 and this is the first time ever i got a low number numbers are usually 50k and up.

Old 08-20-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by issapi27 View Post
That's a good #. They usually start with the preference categories, but I don't know how high they go and after everything has bee settle, they reach out to the "general pop" by log #.
Okay great!! I’m hoping to hear from them this would be great!

Old 08-20-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by issapi27 View Post
Thank you for your reply. I’m hoping to hear something back ! In the meantime I’m gathering some paperwork lol

Old 09-16-2020, 01:48 PM

69 posts, read 77,481 times
Log 562x no cb prefrence fingers crossed

Old 10-17-2020, 07:05 AM

23 posts, read 20,481 times
Log # 3,xxx no CB
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: