Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2022, 02:45 PM

25 posts, read 43,881 times

Advertisements

Okay I'll update if I hear anything from them too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2022, 08:15 AM

109 posts, read 84,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm_Interesting View Post
Okay I'll update if I hear anything from them too
I called for an update, they are saying they are still waiting for the supervisor to assign leasing agents for this batch. Its been over a month since document submission, im not understanding what the hold up is.

Old 07-12-2022, 07:05 PM

25 posts, read 43,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanthasmith12 View Post
I called for an update, they are saying they are still waiting for the supervisor to assign leasing agents for this batch. Its been over a month since document submission, im not understanding what the hold up is.
Thanks for sharing the update. Batch sounds crazy like they have a ton of people they're working through in waves... that or they have a small team of agents. Either way I hope they figure it out and get back to us ASAP cause I'm stressed and need some answers lol

On another note, Rockaway village is apparently sending out document requests so be on the lookout for that if you applied and got a low log#. Saw somebody in the 2000's with CB got contacted.

Old 07-12-2022, 08:22 PM

125 posts, read 135,809 times
Quote:
Thanks for sharing the update. Batch sounds crazy like they have a ton of people they're working through in waves... that or they have a small team of agents. Either way I hope they figure it out and get back to us ASAP cause I'm stressed and need some answers lol

On another note, Rockaway village is apparently sending out document requests so be on the lookout for that if you applied and got a low log#. Saw somebody in the 2000's with CB got contacted.
Wow really? I have CB preference for rockaway village but a high log number.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:24 AM

109 posts, read 84,718 times
Quote:

My log # is 20xxx for rockaway village sadly but then again i didnt expect to hear back from RADROC with my high log # of 14xxx so who knows.

The person stated there is a high volume of applicants and we are in the batch with the documentation deadline of 6/22 and at this point i have to standby and wait for a leasing agent to contact me for further details. I already got my documentation for the month of june so when they ask because im ready lol.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:48 AM

3 posts, read 2,019 times
Hey everyone. I have no CB preference but my log # is 13,XXX.

Reached out to the leasing office through email. They said

"We recently had a log number range of 3,400+ to 17,700+ get pulled together.

We appreciate your interest."

They also told me my log number hasn't been pulled in the lottery process so far.

Old 07-14-2022, 11:57 AM

954 posts, read 933,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b10800 View Post

They also told me my log number hasn't been pulled in the lottery process so far.
So which numbers have they pulled then?

Old 07-14-2022, 11:59 AM

300 posts, read 212,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b10800 View Post

For reference, I have no cb and log #7xx and haven’t heard anything.

Old 07-14-2022, 12:38 PM

3 posts, read 2,019 times
wishing us all the best of luck

Old 07-14-2022, 01:19 PM

347 posts, read 455,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg713 View Post
For reference, I have no cb and log #7xx and haven’t heard anything.
So maybe those log numbers that are being pulled are for those with CB preferences since you log number is in the 700’s
@ lani15
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: