Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2022, 09:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,114 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I have submitted all the documents and finished the questionnaire. The interviewer told me that the next step would be to sign some required documents. I just noticed that my tatus has changed to:

Your application was reached for a set aside or preference unit. Unfortunately, you do not meet the guidelines for the set aside or preference or the unit for which you qualify is not a set aside unit.

Your application is on hold and may be reached in the general pool of applicants. If so, you will get another request to upload and submit updated documents.

Questions? Visit the FAQ page.

Reason for this determination:
Does not meet preference/set aside requirement - Community Board Resident

Anyone know why is that?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2022, 09:49 PM

504 posts, read 463,354 times
You are not in the community board

Old 08-02-2022, 03:43 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,662,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia1203 View Post
Does not meet preference/set aside requirement - Community Board
The building is in Community Board #2 area in the LIC neighborhood of Queens. The Community Board has a boundary line. They have determined you live outside the boundary line. For this lottery but not all lotteries applicants that live inside the CB get a preference advantage for half the units, they are moved to the front of the line ahead of lower log#s.

Old 08-02-2022, 06:13 AM

800 posts, read 732,825 times
The second half of your message reads “ or the unit for which you qualify is not a set aside unit” so it could be just that

Old 08-02-2022, 03:41 PM

526 posts, read 511,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia1203 View Post
Hi,
I have submitted all the documents and finished the questionnaire. The interviewer told me that the next step would be to sign some required documents. I just noticed that my tatus has changed to:

Your application was reached for a set aside or preference unit. Unfortunately, you do not meet the guidelines for the set aside or preference or the unit for which you qualify is not a set aside unit.

Your application is on hold and may be reached in the general pool of applicants. If so, you will get another request to upload and submit updated documents.

Questions? Visit the FAQ page.

Does not meet preference/set aside requirement - Community Board Resident

Anyone know why is that?

Thanks!
What log number were you at for CB preference and AMI if I might ask curious where they are at?

Old 08-04-2022, 03:19 PM

72 posts, read 91,335 times
Mine is weird 3 different people asking for docs tons of docs
Docusign sucks i tired 3 different laptop and almost 5 browsers each like edge chrome firefox nighly
and said to 3rd person that i already signed docusign and signing again
than i got message from first person docusign rejected ? lol when login docusign it is signed???
seriously i start to believing nothing is lottery at this point? they pickup anyone they want my guess is,
Lawyers and court level paper works literally is a plus,

cb#2 and have pref if it is helps is my hope log #10xxx

Old 08-06-2022, 09:37 PM

13 posts, read 12,306 times
I hope there was no fake agent who just tried to get your personal information...

Old 08-10-2022, 08:54 PM

72 posts, read 91,335 times
Other forums talk about TIC before sign docusign ??
I signed docusign already but never heard of TIC ?
and our papers are with marketing agent level now,
I have zero knowledge of this

what is line Marketing agent --- building management -- HPD --- than lease or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yn41942n View Post
I hope there was no fake agent who just tried to get your personal information...
Well than hacker got their entire email system that mean and no need all those questions papers docs hassle same person will be able download all and bingoooo hacker got us completely lol

Old 08-17-2022, 10:18 AM

17 posts, read 29,006 times
Does anyone know if the higher AMI apartments have a washer dryer or are all housing lottery apartments the same?

Old 08-17-2022, 12:52 PM

47 posts, read 62,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shastri88 View Post
Does anyone know if the higher AMI apartments have a washer dryer or are all housing lottery apartments the same?
I believe there's no washer dryer in the lottery units, but there's a laundry room on the 4th floor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery