Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2022, 11:25 AM

3 posts, read 3,190 times

Advertisements

Hi all! An update — toured an A and P unit today and was definitely struck by how small both spaces were. The P unit I toured had a really great view/light/windows going for it which is making me feel more swayed towards choosing it, but because of the layout, it felt smaller than the A unit. Definitely conflicted, but the building itself + amenities are really spectacular. Anyone else here toured or live in either of these 1br unit types (or anyone else ) that could give me some advice? Thanks! <3
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2022, 12:29 PM

6 posts, read 6,085 times
My log number is 6XX and I qualify for a studio. I’ve been pending since June and literally never got contacted to submit documents.

Old 08-30-2022, 01:17 PM

268 posts, read 304,332 times
They do not have any studios left, only 1 bedrooms. I was contacted to submit documents this week but for a 1bedroom… they reviewed my documents and say I qualify for a 1 bedroom. I am not sure if I am able to commit to the rent for that as I really only feel comfortable with studio price.

Old 08-30-2022, 09:08 PM

6 posts, read 6,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen23 View Post
They do not have any studios left, only 1 bedrooms. I was contacted to submit documents this week but for a 1bedroom… they reviewed my documents and say I qualify for a 1 bedroom. I am not sure if I am able to commit to the rent for that as I really only feel comfortable with studio price.
Ahhh thanks for confirming!

Old 09-03-2022, 01:18 PM

268 posts, read 304,332 times
Just toured 2 one bedrooms… tiny apartments for that price tag but it is a beautiful building.

Old 09-17-2022, 11:17 PM

124 posts, read 112,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emlimoy View Post
Hi all! An update — toured an A and P unit today and was definitely struck by how small both spaces were. The P unit I toured had a really great view/light/windows going for it which is making me feel more swayed towards choosing it, but because of the layout, it felt smaller than the A unit. Definitely conflicted, but the building itself + amenities are really spectacular. Anyone else here toured or live in either of these 1br unit types (or anyone else ) that could give me some advice? Thanks! <3
Yeah, I toured the building back in June, and I ultimately passed on this building. Too much money for those awkward layouts and very small apartments. I loved the lobby, the 24-hour gym is a nice touch but I couldn't make the layouts work for me. :-(

Old 09-28-2022, 03:24 PM

57 posts, read 58,596 times
Does anyone know where I can see the floorplan for the 2 bedroom in the lottery?

If not, does anyone know the square footage?

I see a video on YouTube of a 2 bedroom but I think this is one of the MR units.

Old 10-03-2022, 12:51 PM

44 posts, read 47,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenjen23 View Post
So sad to read but thanks for the update. My log #2xxx and was recently emailed in advance to come view units because they’re approaching my log number. I’m a single person hoping for a studio.

Old 10-12-2022, 09:20 AM

57 posts, read 58,596 times
How's parking in this area?

Old 10-12-2022, 10:11 AM

585 posts, read 583,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meech33 View Post
How's parking in this area?
There is none lol but there are parking garages all over if ur willing to spend 400 to 500 a month
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery