Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2024, 07:42 PM

103 posts, read 100,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDai View Post
It’s so weird how my messages always get cut off. Does that happen to anyone else?

I was saying I haven’t been able to enjoy the amenities. I still have so many boxes to unpack. But I’ve been enjoying the Apt. it’s so much more beautiful than I remember viewing so many months ago lol

Good luck to everyone still in the process. It takes a lot of patience!
Congratulations! Welcome to the building!!

I’ve had the same issue with my message cutting off and then I realized it was happening when I used an emoji from my keyboard (as opposed to the Smilies) so that might be it for you too.

In regards to safety, I have two kids and we walk around without issue. The side facing Atlantic is obviously more commercial, but there are often people coming and going from Atlantic Terminal or the Barclays Center, and that foot traffic actually makes me feel better. Then again, I haven’t lived here too long and I’m generally not out too late and I moved from a neighborhood other people might consider “sketchy” so maybe my opinion is skewed lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2024, 04:25 PM

24 posts, read 15,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1704 View Post
Congratulations! Welcome to the building!!

I’ve had the same issue with my message cutting off and then I realized it was happening when I used an emoji from my keyboard (as opposed to the Smilies) so that might be it for you too.

In regards to safety, I have two kids and we walk around without issue. The side facing Atlantic is obviously more commercial, but there are often people coming and going from Atlantic Terminal or the Barclays Center, and that foot traffic actually makes me feel better. Then again, I haven’t lived here too long and I’m generally not out too late and I moved from a neighborhood other people might consider “sketchy” so maybe my opinion is skewed lol.

Yes, yes !! It’s the emojis making it cut off. Smh. Thank you.

I agree that I came from a neighborhood others would deem sketchy so I def do not feel unsafe here. I really love the neighborhood so far and how easily accessible everything is.

Old 02-07-2024, 07:50 AM

9 posts, read 9,447 times
We are approved and signed. Woohoo!

Old 02-08-2024, 05:58 AM

48 posts, read 56,560 times
My docs were sent to HPD last week and the portal says "review complete" but marketing agent says she hasn't heard anything back yet... lets see what happens

Old 02-08-2024, 06:08 AM

834 posts, read 789,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky3906 View Post
My docs were sent to HPD last week and the portal says "review complete" but marketing agent says she hasn't heard anything back yet... lets see what happens
You'll hear something very soon. Good luck!

Old 02-27-2024, 08:21 PM

Question: is it difficult to find street parking and is street parking relatively safe? Thanks.

Old 02-27-2024, 08:47 PM

96 posts, read 67,681 times
It’s relatively safe to park on the street when are lucky enough to find a place to park legally on the street.

Old 03-02-2024, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTHERTHAN View Post
It’s relatively safe to park on the street when are lucky enough to find a place to park legally on the street.
Thanks.

Old 05-01-2024, 09:34 AM

48 posts, read 56,560 times
Does this building as for recertifications? Or do leases just get renewed?

Old 05-01-2024, 08:45 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,499,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky3906 View Post
Does this building as for recertifications? Or do leases just get renewed?
No recertifications. Those are typically in lower AMI buildings/units, these were all 130% AMI units. I just got my first renewal a couple of weeks ago as my initial 2yr lease will end in July.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery