Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2023, 04:26 PM

17 posts, read 17,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsburg View Post
I went for a one bedroom and she told me there were four of them left.
Have you heard back yet about your application? The agent told me a while ago that the building was still waiting on a TCO, so I wonder if they’ve received that yet and how quick they’re able to move people in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2023, 09:47 AM

8 posts, read 15,159 times
I've just been pulled to submit docs on housing connect. Log 1xx, 80 AMI, no preferences.

Does anyone know how many 1 bedrooms/studios are currently left?

Old 03-20-2023, 12:49 PM

7 posts, read 5,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldbk View Post
Have you heard back yet about your application? The agent told me a while ago that the building was still waiting on a TCO, so I wonder if they’ve received that yet and how quick they’re able to move people in!
How long ago was that? When I went to see the units in January, the agent who gave us the tour said that they had already started moving non-lottery ppl into the building.

They sent more things for me to sign last week, but I still haven't gotten a final decision.

Old 03-22-2023, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsburg View Post
How long ago was that? When I went to see the units in January, the agent who gave us the tour said that they had already started moving non-lottery ppl into the building.

They sent more things for me to sign last week, but I still haven't gotten a final decision.
That was back at the beginning of Feb - but I just looked at the DOB now website and it looks like they we're issued the CO on Mon! The agent told me that once they get the CO, they can start moving people in within 1-2 weeks so it should move quickly from here.

Do you know if your application has been submitted to HPD yet? Also, after you signed the forms, do you remember how long it took before they actually did the credit check/moved to the next step? GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Old 03-27-2023, 09:17 PM

1 posts, read 974 times
Does anyone know how many 2bedrooms units are left? Submitted docs but haven’t heard anything since.

Old 03-28-2023, 05:50 AM

2 posts, read 2,458 times
Hi- we went to the open house two weeks ago. We said we were interested, lottery # 32xx with community board preference. We are looking for the 2 bedroom at 80%, spoke to the manager and he said there are 2 2br units Available and a few candidates before us. What is your log number? I’m hoping to be called but not holding my hopes up

Old 03-29-2023, 09:06 AM

2 posts, read 1,590 times
Does anyone have videos/photos from the open house?

Old 04-09-2023, 09:51 AM

Hi! Just reupping this thread — has anyone been approved / signed a lease / moved into this building? Would love to hear about people’s experiences if so.

Also am curious about the amenities/utilities fees if anyone knows. Thanks!

Old 04-11-2023, 11:29 AM

7 posts, read 5,478 times
I genuinely feel like City5 has forgotten about this lottery?? I'm still waiting on a decision to be made and it's been a month of no updates from them.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:34 AM

3 posts, read 1,730 times
Interestingly, I just got the initial request to submit documents last week. I'm 80 AMI and looking at studios and one-bedrooms. Have the people who heard back in January signed the lease yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery