Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2023, 04:41 PM

394 posts, read 371,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xia88zez View Post
Hey kevinCH, I assume it is because it has only been three weeks since the log number has released. Do you have any of the other google sheets from previous lotteries? If so, can you share? I would love to take a look and see how long xxxx log numbers take to get called?
https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-...readsheet.html

These are the ones I made
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2023, 07:35 PM

684 posts, read 1,819,413 times
Has anyone been able to find any information on the building? Such as interior renderings? Because even the pics on HC were I believe of a different building lol

Old 08-18-2023, 10:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,528 times
Wanted to share. I have a log number under 2000, I received an email asking me to submit documents. I also got a second email saying I was being considered for community board preference because I live in the same area as the development. Submitted, it gave me two weeks to submit, and said they look at paper work 2-4 weeks after.

Old 08-18-2023, 10:39 AM

394 posts, read 371,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddiggity View Post
Wanted to share. I have a log number under 2000, I received an email asking me to submit documents. I also got a second email saying I was being considered for community board preference because I live in the same area as the development. Submitted, it gave me two weeks to submit, and said they look at paper work 2-4 weeks after.
Congrats! That’s exciting!! Do you mind adding yourself to the research spreadsheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ymcLfg6F0/edit

Thank you!

Old 08-18-2023, 10:52 AM

28 posts, read 18,746 times
Quote:
That's amazing!

I guess they are doing all CB preference first.

I'm log #3xx and still haven't heard anything fwiw

Old 08-18-2023, 01:13 PM

13 posts, read 12,417 times
Quote:
so that's the definition of CB preference, you "just" need to live in the same area as the building ? or is there any requirements that someone can do to get that "title" ?

Old 08-18-2023, 06:10 PM

47 posts, read 31,530 times
Quote:
Thank you for sharing!!

Old 08-18-2023, 06:11 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,440,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testny2023 View Post
so that's the definition of CB preference, you "just" need to live in the same area as the building ? or is there any requirements that someone can do to get that "title" ?
The CB preference is for those who's current address is within the CB of the building, that's all.

Old 08-18-2023, 08:15 PM

48 posts, read 44,689 times
do they contact one person/log number at a time for documents?

Old 08-18-2023, 08:28 PM

684 posts, read 1,819,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarebeauty View Post
do they contact one person/log number at a time for documents?
Usually no. It’s usually done in batches
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery