Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2023, 08:13 PM

394 posts, read 371,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene Views View Post
This is some good detective work guys! The first through third floors aren’t residential, so them being unfinished hopefully won’t delay move ins too much. Is the SW side of the building almost finished from what you could see? I cannot tell
Hopefully the commercial floors won't delay move in. I could see that the front desk is placed (looks just like the picture, page 4: https://www.loopnet.com/viewer/pdf?f...075&lang=en-US) Thank you rarebeauty for sharing.

All the balcony units (SW side) are not finished. I think inside the unit is probably done but the balcony is definitely not done. They were removing the external escalator today. The next step should be finishing the fence on the balcony. None of the balcony units has fence on the balcony yet but I doubt they will give any balcony unit to lottery unit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2023, 10:06 PM

48 posts, read 44,689 times
tbh i think they have been more focused on finishing the interior of the apartments compared to the commercial and last floors which is why the building doesn't look complete

Old 10-03-2023, 11:30 AM

80 posts, read 54,940 times
Does anyone know what log are they up to? For some reason, the link to spreadsheet doesn't work.

Old 10-03-2023, 12:40 PM

36 posts, read 26,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Hopefully the commercial floors won't delay move in. I could see that the front desk is placed (looks just like the picture, page 4: https://www.loopnet.com/viewer/pdf?f...075&lang=en-US) Thank you rarebeauty for sharing.

All the balcony units (SW side) are not finished. I think inside the unit is probably done but the balcony is definitely not done. They were removing the external escalator today. The next step should be finishing the fence on the balcony. None of the balcony units has fence on the balcony yet but I doubt they will give any balcony unit to lottery unit.
Thanks. Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see how the units are assigned. I didn’t even realize those were balconies tbh. I’m glad that there’s some physical progress.

Old 10-03-2023, 01:14 PM

Default 30th and 11ave apartments tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthenancy View Post
Does anyone know what log are they up to? For some reason, the link to spreadsheet doesn't work.
Here is link. Let me know if it didn't work

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Old 10-04-2023, 01:10 PM

5 posts, read 5,035 times
Were you able to get any idea of the size of the apartments? the studeios?

Old 10-05-2023, 01:13 PM

2 posts, read 2,119 times
Default Fingers Cross

Good day,
My name is Nina I hope I get a unit soon as possible.

Old 10-05-2023, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaRobbs1 View Post
Good day,
My name is Nina I hope I get a unit soon as possible.
What’s your log number? If you are eligible and have CB preference also if the units are still available you will get called sooner than general pool group.

Old 10-06-2023, 12:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,016 times
After seeing the pictures from loopnet i Realized there is no outdoor pool. It seems like the larger outdoor terrace is used by retail? After looking at more pics in google you can zoom in and see that they plan to have the pool indoors by the green square atrium. I think having an outdoor pool on the water is a cool focal point like the 3eleven building next to it. I guess i’m this case it won’t be closed for half the year.

Old 10-06-2023, 02:45 PM

48 posts, read 44,689 times
i think someone said there's a pool in one of the apartments on the last floor
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery