Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2023, 03:04 PM

394 posts, read 370,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarebeauty View Post
looks like you're next to be contacted @kevinch. someone on the spreadsheet with log 6xxx was contacted to submit docs
That’s what I thought but someone with a lower log told me the 6xxx might’ve gotten their log mixed up with another building cause people with lower log haven’t been contacted yet

Last edited by KevinCH; 08-31-2023 at 03:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2023, 03:24 PM

48 posts, read 44,567 times
hmm do you think the person with log 2xxx also got it mixed up?

Old 08-31-2023, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarebeauty View Post
hmm do you think the person with log 2xxx also got it mixed up?
I honestly don’t know. I hope they did not get it mixed up tho

Old 08-31-2023, 06:26 PM

36 posts, read 25,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
I honestly don’t know. I hope they did not get it mixed up tho
Log# 6,xxx I updated the spreadsheet. I was asked to submit documents. I believe that they are reaching out to CB in batches of 100, but they will interview and assign in log order number.
This is what my email said.
“NOTE: This is only the initial outreach. Applicants are contacted in batches of 100 and it does not guarantee an apartment. Unit assignment and approval are based on log number, confirmed income eligibility, and are subject to unit availability. Therefore, the review of documents will begin approximately 2-3 weeks after the deadline date. Any and all documents from applicants with lower log numbers than yours will be reviewed before yours. Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicants will be contacted to submit more documents (if needed), answer a questionnaire and/or schedule remote eligibility appointments.” I hope this helps!

Old 08-31-2023, 06:37 PM

thank you for the info Serene Views! i wonder if the batches of 100 for CB are random since the person kevinch spoke to with a lower log # hasn't been contacted yet

Old 08-31-2023, 06:56 PM

36 posts, read 25,897 times
I’m not too sure, it seems like the outreach may not be in log order. They are collecting documents, but won’t be reviewing them for almost a month. I’m assuming they’ll use that time to reach out to more applicants and get things in order maybe

Old 08-31-2023, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene Views View Post
Log# 6,xxx I updated the spreadsheet. I was asked to submit documents. I believe that they are reaching out to CB in batches of 100, but they will interview and assign in log order number.
This is what my email said.
“NOTE: This is only the initial outreach. Applicants are contacted in batches of 100 and it does not guarantee an apartment. Unit assignment and approval are based on log number, confirmed income eligibility, and are subject to unit availability. Therefore, the review of documents will begin approximately 2-3 weeks after the deadline date. Any and all documents from applicants with lower log numbers than yours will be reviewed before yours. Once eligibility has been confirmed, applicants will be contacted to submit more documents (if needed), answer a questionnaire and/or schedule remote eligibility appointments.” I hope this helps!
Thank you for the info. Patiently waiting to be contacted~

Old 09-01-2023, 06:25 AM

28 posts, read 18,711 times
No CB but log 3xx and was never contacted fwiw

Old 09-01-2023, 09:07 AM

they're starting on CB first

Old 09-04-2023, 07:04 AM

80 posts, read 54,747 times
Anyone else got contacted? My log is lower than 6k with CB but didn’t hear anything from them. Also, is the building ready yet? I walked past the other day there’s still a lot of construction going on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery