Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2023, 10:51 AM

44 posts, read 45,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream191 View Post
Are all units only stand up showers?
The only pic of a shower in the original listing is in a regular bathtub enclosure. The new series of uploads (see last page) also shows an ADA-type flat walk-in shower, without bathtub.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2023, 04:39 PM

16 posts, read 12,172 times
Anyone do a tour?Have video/pictures of actual units?Any updates?

Old 11-11-2023, 04:41 PM

I hear all two bedrooms only have walk in /stand up showers and units are very small..

Old 11-11-2023, 07:04 PM

80 posts, read 54,747 times
Quote:
Anyone do a tour?Have video/pictures of actual units?Any updates?
My friend toured market rate 1 bedroom today and said it was very small but good layout cause it's square. The one she saw was walkin shower didn't have a bathtub. Also, the floor isnt hardwood floor it felt cold she wasn't in love with it. She decided to take the apartment in Long Island City instead since the size of this apartment is a little small for two people plus they never heard back after they submitted the documents. I wish I had her log I would take whatever they offer lol

Old 11-13-2023, 10:21 AM

394 posts, read 370,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthenancy View Post
My friend toured market rate 1 bedroom today and said it was very small but good layout cause it's square. The one she saw was walkin shower didn't have a bathtub. Also, the floor isnt hardwood floor it felt cold she wasn't in love with it. She decided to take the apartment in Long Island City instead since the size of this apartment is a little small for two people plus they never heard back after they submitted the documents. I wish I had her log I would take whatever they offer lol
Did your friend take any pictures or video?

Old 11-13-2023, 01:15 PM

Walked by it today…still looks like a lot of work still needs to be done.I asked one of the construction guys if he had an idea of when it would be finished,..he stated sometime next year

Old 11-13-2023, 08:21 PM

36 posts, read 25,897 times
Quote:
Walked by it today…still looks like a lot of work still needs to be done.I asked one of the construction guys if he had an idea of when it would be finished,..he stated sometime next year
I walked by as well, they were enclosing the balconies I believe. Also, StreetEasy just listed a 2 bedroom layout https://streeteasy.com/building/606w...t-new_york/21b

Old 11-13-2023, 08:48 PM

36 posts, read 25,897 times
Quote:
I hear all two bedrooms only have walk in /stand up showers and units are very small..
There is a bathtub in the 2BR layout just posted

Old 11-13-2023, 09:28 PM

80 posts, read 54,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Did your friend take any pictures or video?
Unfortunately no. She was told no photos are allowed due to the construction.

Old 11-13-2023, 10:58 PM

Thank you a bunch!Very interesting…I was told there was no two bedrooms with bath tubs…(Guess they’re leaving those units to market rate.) Can they even do that?Like legally,…Have certain layouts in this case not offering any two bedrooms with bath tubs to lottery applicants??…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery