Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2024, 12:00 PM

21 posts, read 20,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Tears View Post
This is all so helpful--thank you.

Can you tell us about mail and package delivery? Are you able to get mail and packages delivered?

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogarcia View Post
ooooh this is interesting, so are all of the amenities accessible through phone?

follow-up question can you share the digital key with someone who is not living there? Wondering for when I'm out of town and may need someone to watch over my pet
There are no issues with packages, you can use the address and have packages mailed. There is a package room.
Mail, they are still working on it. As far as I know, the mail is still going to the Greenpoint post office until the issue is finalized.

As far as the keys, on the app, you get one for your unit and another that gives you access to the amenities.
I was told that you can give access to another person if they download the app, and you share the key, but I'm not 100% sure if that person has to be a household member.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2024, 01:56 PM

14 posts, read 8,449 times
Log number 1xxx no preference
They reached out to me 3/11 for documents . sent everything in within the hour. How long should I wait till I give them a call to check the status of my application ?

Old 03-12-2024, 02:22 PM

15 posts, read 7,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermabsmith View Post
They reached out to me 3/11 for documents . sent everything in within the hour. How long should I wait till I give them a call to check the status of my application ?
I would recommend looking at the tracker spreadsheet. You'll see the timelines everyone is experiencing: Tower 77 tracker sheet

Old 03-12-2024, 02:47 PM

188 posts, read 136,773 times
Quote:
Awesome! Good luck! Please let us know your process. I am log number 2xxx no preferences and I’m hoping to get emailed to submit documents hopefully

Old 03-12-2024, 04:42 PM

173 posts, read 154,888 times
Snapshot taken today, lets see what happens this week 1xxx

Old 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM

27 posts, read 24,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogarcia View Post
The lease will depend on your AMI level and that will be fixed for 1-2 years depending on your choice of lease length. When you renew your lease my assumption is that the rent will go up by a very small amount to adjust for inflation similar to other rent stabilized buildings. It will not be based on any new income, it seems that most buildings under this program don't typically do recertification of income(Basing this on my research of this subject but some people have said building will sometimes recertify, but typically rents do not go back up to market rate).

For the baby I would just go on the side of caution and add them as a dependent for now, the documentation/viewing/accepting process can take up to a month if not longer so you might have some time to get the docs, and maybe they will allow another medical form to confirm baby/pregnancy.
I have confirmed with the marketing agent that this building does not require you to recertify, ever. As I had similar concerns.

Old 03-13-2024, 07:39 AM

11 posts, read 11,957 times
Does anyone know if they’re done with community board for sure?

Old 03-13-2024, 08:20 AM

188 posts, read 136,773 times
I think maybe they’re done with CB preference but still working on the CH preference applicants that were already in process either waiting for HPD approval or viewing units etc

Old 03-13-2024, 12:13 PM

46 posts, read 38,438 times
I am in CB and toured units but have not heard anything back regarding application status.

Old 03-13-2024, 03:51 PM

4 posts, read 3,447 times
Quote:
Do you mind telling us if it's high or low 1xxx?

Currently at high 2xxx and would love to know how close we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery