Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2011, 05:28 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,217,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansean View Post
haha, illuminati/NWO is a whole other subject. clearly obama is a NWO puppet, but,pretty much every president is(with the exception of JFK, clearly indicated by the bullets he took to his dome).
I like the cut of your jib...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,931,471 times
Quote:
You do know your own history? back in the day, it was the irish that were the "undesirables".

Need a ride to the airport?
Exactly.

Many of the undesirables I am dealing with every day are American citizens, and I know many people from other places and they are great people.

Such a distinction does not provide a smart set of criteria.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:30 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,931,471 times
Quote:

they like us stupid and ghetto; they can easily classify us. smart black folks make them nervous, because they know we're the wildcards of society. we can throw bones in compton, and turn right around and be in a board meeting at a fortune 500 company.
I think it is far more extensive than simple classification !

But I agree with you, and this is precisely the reason that everyone should utterly refuse to be "stupid and ghetto." I have tried to explain to people many times, adolescents in particular, that this is merely feeding the power structure.

It is also doing them in. In Harlem, for example, I have no doubt (especially after what I witnessed downtown) that such people will be removed. It happens suddenly.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:48 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,917,376 times
For some odd reason, the term "reverse racism" brings an image of a black guy wearing a KKK uniform into my head.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:02 AM

237 posts, read 329,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I like the cut of your jib...
why thank you. I like the cut of your jib as well..

Old 09-18-2011, 06:20 AM

876 posts, read 2,142,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
For some odd reason, the term "reverse racism" brings an image of a black guy wearing a KKK uniform into my head.

No actually the black panthers would be the black equalivalent to the kkk.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:52 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Thing is it's called a "HOODIE" and it's rarely white.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:05 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYSANMAN View Post
No actually the black panthers would be the black equalivalent to the kkk.
Yes, because we all know the black panthers were known for burning crosses on white people's lawns while threatening to lynch men, women, and children (including babies) because they were white.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:36 PM
DAS

2,532 posts, read 6,860,986 times
Quote:
i It really is disgusting. Obama won because WHITE PEOPLE voted for him. we only make up 13%
I was going to say this also before I first started posting when this thread went in the direction of Obama and the election. However I decided to research this a bit more, because in the last presidential election, I realized that it really doesn't make a difference how many people live in the US as a whole but that a candidate can win the presidential election from just a few highly populated states and lose the rest of the states. Which was really the case for Obama.

I think that this thread took this twist because some people realize the power of that 13% in terms of the Black vote. The Black vote is concentrated in a few states with high a large overall population. These states have a high number of electoral college votes.

Other states with higher White populations do not have high populations overall and a lower amount of electoral votes.

The Black vote can shift a Presidential election if Black people come out and vote for a certain candidate.

Most older Black voters will vote democratic, most older voters that can recall the civil rights era will vote period. The focus has to be able to either stop younger Black voters from voting period, probably by discouragement. Or to get them to vote for another party, by giving a good argument for another party, or by making them think that it is discriminatory to vote for Obama if you also are Black, therefore making them listen to the other parties arguments, and that way they won't just automatically vote democrat, and because a lot of the younger generation is so effected by this economy, they may also be willing to "try something else".

This is one way to lose percentage points and shift an election in certain swing states that can go either way, that also have a high electoral college vote.

This may be test focus on this forum to see if voters actually are aware of this.

Why is the Black vote so decisive over the Latin vote or the Asian vote?
This is the case right now, but we will see a big shift in the elections after this upcoming Presidential election as most of the babies born in states with high illegal immigration that are American citizens become of voting age. Presidential candidates will have to court that vote more extensively and the Black vote will count less.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:54 PM

876 posts, read 2,142,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Yes, because we all know the black panthers were known for burning crosses on white people's lawns while threatening to lynch men, women, and children (including babies) because they were white.
No black panthers are usually members of islam so they dont burn crosses. But they did commit hate crimes towards whites. People like you are so dogmatic. Blacks just like whites can be hateful towards people of different races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City