Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,562,414 times

Advertisements

So because he doesn't look like a typical white person, he's not a typical white racist?! Really?! When you look at the action that took place? Or his language in the police recording?

And itshim, half of the stuff you're pointing out having NOTHING to do with this case. Who does Zimmerman solving previous crimes and Trayvon being suspended from school have to do with Zimmerman murdering Trayvon for being black while walking the neighborhood?!!

Last edited by njnyckid; 03-22-2012 at 08:39 PM..

Old 03-22-2012, 08:29 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,217,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Hispanic people look all kinds of ways. Many are Whiter than casper and yeah quite a few are racists...

Evidently

Old 03-22-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryF1 View Post
A lot of times when men are involved in psychical altercations they say things that they do not really mean. I am sure if he was gay or if he was wearing a shirt that said "Irish Pride or Italian Pride" he would have been called a slur for one of those. How do we know that Trayvon did not call him a "cracker" or "sp**"?

You really shouldn't call a person a racist based on an event like this. People say things they don't mean, I am sure you have as well.
Flat out BS. Can't believe people are reaching this far when it's plain as day what happened and what the motive was.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:30 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,217,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnyckid View Post
So because he doesn't look like a typical white person, he's not a typical white racist?! Really?! When you look at the action that took place? Or his language in the police recording?

Or I dunno...maybe because he's not a typical white racist? Maybe he's a hispanic racist? Do you not understand that this exists? Did you know that there are black racists as well?

Old 03-22-2012, 08:31 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
You lost all credibility here with "quite a few Hispanics are racists", now if I said this about blacks I would have been ostracized. You can't have it both ways, buddy.
What the hell are you babbling on about?

My point is that a racist can be of any background.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:32 PM

22 posts, read 19,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnyckid View Post
Flat out BS. Can't believe people are reaching this far when it's plain as day what happened and what the motive was.
It is only "BS" because it is not politically correct. I am not politically correct, it seems you cannot handle a civil debate. When you are able to do this you will be mature enough to debate with me. Peace.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:32 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,252,341 times
Quote:
Just like the U.S. media was quick to jump to conclusions about the Jewish school shooting in France, they claimed it was "likely a Neo - Nazi" and approximately an hour later it was revealed the killer was a Muslim with ties to an Algerian Al Qaeda terror cell. Take ANYTHING that the media says with a grain of salt!
In Norway it was somekind of neo-nazi who blew up the governmental district and executed 50 youngsters but at first the media yelled Al Qaeda.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 PM

22 posts, read 19,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
What the hell are you babbling on about?

My point is that a racist can be of any background.
Most of the racists that I have encountered throughout my life(let's just say almost 63 years) have been black Americans. Maybe it is a coincidence?

Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Or I dunno...maybe because he's not a typical white racist? Maybe he's a hispanic racist? Do you not understand that this exists? Did you know that there are black racists as well?
Don't condescend to me. I never said anything about black or Hispanic racists. And if you had asked, instead of assuming, you would know that I acknowledge that anyone can be racist. Sticking to the topic, in the context of this situation, he most definitely fits into the white racist as it mimics the murders that used to happen frequently back then especially giving this happened in Florida.

JerryF1, it seems you cannot handle when someone calls out low-rate playing the devil's advocate when there's little room for it. When you are able to do this, then you can debate with me.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:42 PM

180 posts, read 335,365 times
If you didn't vote for Obama.. You're a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: