Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2008, 07:04 AM

502 posts, read 1,009,135 times

Advertisements

Happy Father's day Guys.....

Old 06-15-2008, 07:45 AM

142 posts, read 267,881 times
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!!!
Gman good luck on your test when is it Tuesday, right?
To George Costanza you know who you are, we just finished the traning @ FBF. I was the guy who did the pre-trip with you in front of Rockaway Deli on Friday. We spoke and you said you read these posts, Good luck on you test let me know when your going.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:54 AM

193 posts, read 394,002 times
First off Happy Fathers day to you all out there.
Second to retired Sanman, I never go anywhere without GP100. (toilet paper general purpose 1000 sheets) military taught me well!-lol.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:55 AM

389 posts, read 774,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
My bad, I forgot to mention I am going in for final processing on Wednesday. I was asking if anyone knows when does the July class start.
The consensus here is July 7th. Welcome aboard.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:17 AM

246 posts, read 593,442 times
This is in regard to the street sweeper.I would like to know how people can say he was speeding?First off if he had it in sweep mode those things only go any where from 10 mph to 20 mph tops which is not speeding even in travel mode they don't go very fast my broom does 0-35 in about 2 days and I know people are going to come on here and say he was sweeping in travel mode even still it dosent go that fast and that is how you bust up the broom you can throw a belt or break a flight on the broom.I taught Broom class at FBF for a little under 2 years and have been driving a Broom for over 9.The problem I see is the guy driving the Broom was not paying attention that"s why there is 6 mirror's on a broom you need to WATCH EVERY LITTLE thing .Alot of the Broom guys I see now don't even know where to set the mirror's The new guys in my garage will come up to me and ask me something about there Broom and the first thing I notice is there Mirrors and I say to them What the Hell are you looking at when you Drive.
The Lesson here is PAY ATTENTION AND BECAREFUL .The life you save my be your OWN

Old 06-15-2008, 08:19 AM

143 posts, read 332,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousinmymind View Post
i Hope They Don't Cancel These Two Classes, I Am Hearing That They Might Scrap That Class Due To Budget Problems Due To The Nypd Raise And The Economical Down Turn. The Mayor Is Looking For Further Budget Cuts In City Agencies. I Hope That Is Not The Case But With Bloomy You Never Know. Even Though They Are Saying The Already Accounted For These 2 Classes In This Year's Budget, They Can Postpone The Classes For Early Next Year (due To The Fiscal Year Ending In June 2009). I Got This From A Friend Who Works In The Mayor’s Office.
Bulloni...!

Old 06-15-2008, 08:33 AM

13 posts, read 28,106 times
Hi guys. I'm supposed to b going to fbf tommorrow to start my training but I don't have the pink candidate agreement. In fact, I don't remember getting one. Is that going to b a problem? Are they going to have extras for me to sign or will I have to schedule for another time? Cograts to all who r going to final processing this week and Happy Fathers Day.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:37 AM

77 posts, read 142,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimscan View Post
Hi guys. I'm supposed to b going to fbf tommorrow to start my training but I don't have the pink candidate agreement. In fact, I don't remember getting one. Is that going to b a problem? Are they going to have extras for me to sign or will I have to schedule for another time? Cograts to all who r going to final processing this week and Happy Fathers Day.

You wont need the pink slip when you go. They will have new agreements that they will make you sign...

Old 06-15-2008, 08:47 AM

143 posts, read 332,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
hope the dude wasn't on probation....he may face disciplinary action since he was speeding
sPEEDING bROOM?....hELLS yEAH!!......I saw one go from 0-60 in under 5 seconds. With tricked out rims/racing stripes too....

Old 06-15-2008, 08:58 AM

93 posts, read 177,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimscan View Post
all u need is ur green card from dmv for ur road test schedualing. If u didn't go to dmv u can get it on-line or u can call dmv. Dude make sure u get to bed early and don't be late. Your going to need work gloves too for the pre-trip inspections
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City