Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 11:09 AM

2,466 posts, read 2,764,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
A man who was cuckolded by his wife. A man whose whole life is built on a lie. Perhaps a man who works hard for his money given that:
So the sins of the mother are visited upon the child? Sorry, still a sucky thing to do to a kid-- both parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 05:42 PM

186 posts, read 220,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed hour View Post
So the sins of the mother are visited upon the child? Sorry, still a sucky thing to do to a kid-- both parents.
Both parents ?

There is only one parent the mother. That man has no responsibility to that child.
Whole life based on a lie and you want him to continue that lie >? ........... Madness

Old 11-11-2015, 05:12 PM

26 posts, read 40,457 times
Mom is employed

Old 11-11-2015, 05:27 PM

2,466 posts, read 2,764,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one1 View Post
Both parents ?

There is only one parent the mother. That man has no responsibility to that child.
Whole life based on a lie and you want him to continue that lie >? ........... Madness
I would imagine former father and child have formed a bond. It's pretty sucky to just up and disappear. Just my opinion. I couldn't imagine turning my back on a child without regrets.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:28 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,308,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
The analogy was regarding responsibility. I'm sure you wish you could just walk away from a child without consequence.
I'm 99.9% sure at one time or another anyone who has been a parent has wished that. Children are a huge life long responsibility and aren't always the most cooperative of people.

Old 11-14-2015, 05:09 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,601,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crrsj4 View Post
Mom is employed
I hope she got a raise to match the decrease in child support. Otherwise the child is the one who is hurt. How is it fair to shift more responsibility to her just because your son, who never got behind, wants to save a few bucks?

Old 11-14-2015, 07:32 PM

93 posts, read 109,973 times
Gotta love how the feminazis come here always stating it takes two to tango when in reality, with literally a bakers dozen forms of BIRF control, women hold the cards as to when to get pregnant... most pregnancies are not the 'accidents' that many pretend they are, especially when she says things like 'you trapped ni**a' or the gold standard 'he got me pregnant'

Too bad 'mom' here didn't go after a NBA/NFLer; that 17% would have gone a long much longer, wouldn't it?

Old 11-14-2015, 07:56 PM

2,691 posts, read 4,331,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hand View Post
Gotta love how the feminazis come here always stating it takes two to tango when in reality, with literally a bakers dozen forms of BIRF control, women hold the cards as to when to get pregnant... most pregnancies are not the 'accidents' that many pretend they are, especially when she says things like 'you trapped ni**a' or the gold standard 'he got me pregnant'

Too bad 'mom' here didn't go after a NBA/NFLer; that 17% would have gone a long much longer, wouldn't it?
Right...if the guy wore condoms correctly *all the time* then you wouldn't have that problem. It may take "two to tango" but it only takes one responsible person to prevent a pregnancy. If the guy can't trust the woman, then the guy should be vigilant in his condom use.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:02 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizenrich View Post
Thank you. I was starting to think I was crazy until I got your post.

Did the self righteous, reading comprehension challenged know-it-alls miss the part where he wrote that his son's income declined?

If Surrogates Court was fair or honest , it would reduce his payment per guidelines.

But, the courts not about fairness and right and wrong. It's about punishment and degradation.

And no, armchair psychologists, I have no bastard children or experience in family court.
The income declined VOLUNTARILY.

How is that for reading comprehension challenged?

Poor kid.

Old 11-14-2015, 08:03 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one1 View Post
Both parents ?

You ejaculate. You assume responsibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: