Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 08:29 AM

351 posts, read 502,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don43 View Post
Congratulations on your new appartment. My fingers are crossed.
I'll be praying for you guys... I asked him if we were the first batch and he said no.. like 3 went to see apartment yesterday and last week there were more so I really don't know how many left.... but I'll pray
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2017, 10:09 AM

35 posts, read 67,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmend View Post
Congratsss hun!!! I think I saw you coming out, I was talking to the super!! I just received a letter asking for more pay stubs and my income tax!! Did you receive that before getting approved! Idk why they keep asking for stuff, I've given them everything...
I was also sent the same letter and I don't know why.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:28 AM

Okay so l called management and they said my application is still in process and waiting to be sent to hdc...my number is 6$$$ so I have to wait till its my turn. That is mean that I passed the income verification and credit check.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Congratsss hun!!! I think I saw you coming out, I was talking to the super!! I just received a letter asking for more pay stubs and my income tax!! Did you receive that before getting approved! Idk why they keep asking for stuff, I've given them everything...
When I didn't see anyone but a guy talking to the super and a pregnant couple with a little girl who went to view the apartment while I was leaving... No I was approve a few days I guess by HDC from hitting the 90 days mark... and got the call on the 90th day... so I made it right before and everything was giving in on the interview like my letter from where I work from a few days before the interview because I had just got promoted at my job so my salary and everything was on that letter. and I took my whole income tax I made copies of all 50 pages.... lol I don't know maybe because is more then one adult.

Old 05-03-2017, 05:30 PM

Omg listen they just sent me another letter to submit everything again. Why so? Because I have already given it to them

Old 05-03-2017, 05:32 PM

I also gave it to them on the interview day and after and now they are requesting for it again.

Old 05-04-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don43 View Post
I also gave it to them on the interview day and after and now they are requesting for it again.
Call and ask and be serious but respectful and say are you guys losing my documents because I already submitted this amount of time. Why so? And just ask and submit... Good luck

Old 05-04-2017, 02:38 PM

25 posts, read 61,321 times
Same thing Don, asking for the same papers I sent on the interview day!! I guess some get luckier than others

Old 05-06-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Same thing Don, asking for the same papers I sent on the interview day!! I guess some get luckier than others
You are so right because I have given them the requested documents more than three times and they are still requesting for the samething again ..just this Friday and I'm given to only to Monday to provide them all. Hmm

Old 05-07-2017, 12:02 PM

236 posts, read 446,183 times
Does anyone know what happens after an appeal has been accepted and you turn in new documents? The development hasnt given me much information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City