Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2019, 09:59 AM

72 posts, read 126,545 times

Advertisements

Wonder what number they’ll get up to for this class considering people who deferred . I’m 34xx, fingers crossed

Old 02-18-2019, 05:46 PM

63 posts, read 99,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardown94 View Post
Wonder what number they’ll get up to for this class considering people who deferred . I’m 34xx, fingers crossed
Ur right there, u should be good.... trust me we all want april class, we need seniority!!!

Old 02-18-2019, 10:55 PM

779 posts, read 1,004,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nietvam View Post
Yep, process all over again. Spoke to someone Friday and they confirmed they're ramping up for April class. They told me if I didn't get a letter in 2 weeks for orientation to call them but internal and external medicals expired, and all your folders we made last year went to storage.

It's about that time people start coming in here and dropping all the "I heard" stuff. It's the same ish every year lol. Not sure why people like to rain on people, especialy when they're already OTJ, they should want more people beat. Guess the OT is good.
False, the only part of the medical that people have to redo is everything that took place within the DSNY clinic and blood drawn from quest diagnostics. If you kept track of the actual hiring process that took place in the recent years and especially last hear ; people were receiving oreientation letters mid-late april, to come in for pre-o for the first/second week of May, then schedule for medical and cdl followed by the epackets and final processing to start class in July & August. Let’s hope your source is accurate about people receiving pre-o letters in two weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx911 View Post
trust me we all want april class, we need seniority!!!
+1 except that there are those with a psychological illusion that otj peeps are trying to rain on there invisible parade

Old 02-18-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx911 View Post
Ur right there, u should be good.... trust me we all want april class, we need seniority!!!
Yeah baby , hope you’re right

Old 02-19-2019, 12:01 AM

63 posts, read 99,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post
False, the only part of the medical that people have to redo is everything that took place within the DSNY clinic and blood drawn from quest diagnostics. If you kept track of the actual hiring process that took place in the recent years and especially last hear ; people were receiving oreientation letters mid-late april, to come in for pre-o for the first/second week of May, then schedule for medical and cdl followed by the epackets and final processing to start class in July & August. Let’s hope your source is accurate about people receiving pre-o letters in two weeks...

+1 except that there are those with a psychological illusion that otj peeps are trying to rain on there invisible parade

Trust me we would like to have 10 classes, hope they go to 7-8000 on that test, the more the better!!!

Good luck

Old 02-19-2019, 07:49 AM

254 posts, read 391,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post

I hope you're right about the medical expirations - but I'm just relaying what HR told me. I also know that externals are 1 year lifeline, and I even asked that, but he said everything. You're timeline is exactly what I posted a few weeks ago so I question it myself. Doesn't matter to me regardless July or tomorrow. I'm not in a rush.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:48 AM

37 posts, read 57,695 times
I admit when I’m wrong, got something from sanitation in the mail today. It might be pre o letter.

Old 02-19-2019, 12:05 PM

254 posts, read 391,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Galo View Post
I admit when I’m wrong, got something from sanitation in the mail today. It might be pre o letter.
Got one, we out boys 3/5/2019

List: 33XX

Old 02-19-2019, 12:19 PM

[quote=nietvam;54476621]Got one, we out boys 3/5/2019

List: 33X

Old 02-19-2019, 12:34 PM

779 posts, read 1,004,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Galo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nietvam View Post
Got one, we out boys 3/5/2019

List: 33XX
Great news, congrats guys!!

Hoping for a huge hiring season!

Goodluck

And Im positive about the medical expirations, from experience. It will be a short day on the day of your new medical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City