Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 12:15 PM

106 posts, read 60,824 times

Advertisements

So much outrage for a bunch of US-raised undocumented kids committing crimes, but it's prohibited to talk about the ones responsible for most crimes in NYC.

Many want to get on the train of discrimination because of Mr. Orange. But look what happened to Savage 21, no one is exempt from discrimination, especially blacks and blue-collar whites, children of immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2019, 12:29 PM

84 posts, read 62,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowery View Post
So much outrage for a bunch of US-raised undocumented kids committing crimes, but it's prohibited to talk about the ones responsible for most crimes in NYC.

Many want to get on the train of discrimination because of Mr. Orange. But look what happened to Savage 21, no one is exempt from discrimination, especially blacks and blue-collar whites, children of immigrants.
Illegals impact us native real NYers in many more ways than just crime. They are responsible for the following:

-My high car insurance
-My ridiculous rent/or price of homes
-Street dirt
-Overcrowding of my schools which forces us to spend on tuition
-Illegals attract more crime from both natives and other illegals. Fact.

They also use take up space at my doctor's office and my hospital and also overcrowd my MTA and roadways. They attract businesses that don't cater to generations of Americans.

NONE OF THEM HAVE OR ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY IN WAR!

Old 02-12-2019, 02:07 PM

106 posts, read 60,824 times
So childish, racist and old, be careful with your liver.

Old 02-12-2019, 02:46 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,155,294 times
Hockeyfan,where are your peoples from? And I dont want to hear about 4 th generation crap.

Probably French Canadian...

Old 02-12-2019, 03:16 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,263,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
It seems like they have gotten more violent in recent years. They were dropping bodies left and right in Long Island and some in Queens too

Any stats to back this up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Yes they were around. When they started dismembering people 5 miles from where I live and chasing 14 year olds down and dismembering them, they became more of an issue in my world. I didn't fall for anything, i don't support Trump ..he is compulsive liar.

Illegal immigration still has many negative consequences, and horrifically violent gangs is one of them.

The problem with people like you is that now that you have your evil boogeyman in Trump, ANYTHING he supports, ANY policy he supports, you MUST opposed to allow membership into the "I hate Trump more than anyone else" club. I know many, many like you. About half of my Facebook feed, NYC liberals. Because Trump talks about MS13, he HAS to be lying and exaggerating about them, HE JUST HAS TO!! It's just racism against Central Americans. Did we mention we really hate him????!!

This mentality is toxic and STUPID.
Wrong if you actually pay attention Dems and Repugs ultimately want the same things like secure borders and immigration reform, they just want to approach it differently, FOX didn't tell you that. And your boy Trump that you don't like but apparently you listen too. Dems just don't want a stupid expensive wall where they can just dig a tunnel under it, why because that's what they do now anyways to get across, so what's more stupid? Instead of obtaining better technology, more border patrol, etc.

Old 02-12-2019, 03:28 PM

146 posts, read 114,584 times
He deserves a second chance. He's misunderstood. He came to the US in an act of love. Let him out and set him up in a Section 8 apartment in some upstate city.

The real threat to New Yorkers are law abiding gun owners and unborn babies.

Old 02-12-2019, 03:40 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,605,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Any stats to back this up?

Wrong if you actually pay attention Dems and Repugs ultimately want the same things like secure borders and immigration reform, they just want to approach it differently, FOX didn't tell you that. And your boy Trump that you don't like but apparently you listen too. Dems just don't want a stupid expensive wall where they can just dig a tunnel under it, why because that's what they do now anyways to get across, so what's more stupid? Instead of obtaining better technology, more border patrol, etc.
They don't need to build a wall, they just need to expedite the deportation of gang members and other problematic people. Both the suspect and victim were known gang members yet it looks like they hadn't even begun the deportation process.

I despise Trump but I don't like it when liberals act like MS-13 isn't a real issue just because Trump thinks it is.

As for stats: the most significant one that I know right now is that MS-13 is responsible for 14/22 of Suffolk County's murders in 2017. A gang made up of a few hundred people responsible for 2/3 of the murders of a largely populated county.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...migrants-crime

In Queens they have committed a few murders lately such as
the one in this thread and the one in Far Rockaway where they used a 14 year old girl to lure a man to his death. An MS-13 member tried to climb through a little girl's window in Brooklyn a few months ago.

Last edited by Foamposite; 02-12-2019 at 03:51 PM..

Old 02-20-2019, 09:19 AM

6,222 posts, read 3,605,319 times
https://qns.com/story/2019/02/09/two...deral-custody/

Two MS-13 members allegedly killed an inmate back in October, while in federal custody

Old 02-20-2019, 09:59 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,614,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyFanMan View Post
NONE OF THEM HAVE OR ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY IN WAR!
I'm not willing either.

Your caricature of a right winger is on point.

Old 02-20-2019, 10:12 AM

1,183 posts, read 709,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
They don't need to build a wall, they just need to expedite the deportation of gang members and other problematic people. Both the suspect and victim were known gang members yet it looks like they hadn't even begun the deportation process.

I despise Trump but I don't like it when liberals act like MS-13 isn't a real issue just because Trump thinks it is.

As for stats: the most significant one that I know right now is that MS-13 is responsible for 14/22 of Suffolk County's murders in 2017. A gang made up of a few hundred people responsible for 2/3 of the murders of a largely populated county.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...migrants-crime

In Queens they have committed a few murders lately such as
the one in this thread and the one in Far Rockaway where they used a 14 year old girl to lure a man to his death. An MS-13 member tried to climb through a little girl's window in Brooklyn a few months ago.

Many of us agree. We are not pro-Trump, not even republican, but certainly not braindead far left apologists.

The far left in NY would rather have MS-13 single-handed LI murder wave than have Amazon come here - they think the latter is more evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City