Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2022, 09:31 AM

3,522 posts, read 1,422,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I don't get why New Yorkers don't understand that they do not benefit by not very bright people telling them what to do. The current leadership isn't up to LaGuardia or even Koch standards.
That is why you don't listen to political leaders. You listen to Fauci.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2022, 10:17 AM

2,641 posts, read 1,237,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiseshopper View Post
that is why you don't listen to political leaders. You listen to fauci.
fauci 2024!!!!! :d

Old 05-10-2022, 11:39 AM

6,693 posts, read 6,048,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Fauci is as corrupt as they come and he's always changing his story. Why would anyone listen to that guy? If anything he should be forced to retire.

Old 05-10-2022, 11:58 AM

5,713 posts, read 2,629,625 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Fauci is as corrupt as they come and he's always changing his story. Why would anyone listen to that guy? If anything he should be forced to retire.
Anyone who doesn't realize that politicians are in bed with those in the medical world needs to just jump into a burning building now.

Old 05-10-2022, 12:09 PM

35,146 posts, read 17,096,271 times
Quote:
From where did you get that? I have no respect for that piece of garbage.

Old 05-10-2022, 12:20 PM

Quote:
It's not just him... Dr. Rochelle Walensky and Dr. Ashish Jha are both just as bad. And that's why this pandemic is such a mess. Seriously, where did we get these idiot doctors?

Though shamefully, I admit that I originally thought Dr. Ashish Jha might be the ok one of the bunch, but I recently caught him on a few lies. So he's been newly added to my corrupt list.

Old 05-10-2022, 12:41 PM

6,693 posts, read 6,048,873 times
Quote:
It's not just him... Dr. Rochelle Walensky and Dr. Ashish Jha are both just as bad. And that's why this pandemic is such a mess. Seriously, where did we get these idiot doctors?

Though shamefully, I admit that I originally thought Dr. Ashish Jha might be the ok one of the bunch, but I recently caught him on a few lies. So he's been newly added to my corrupt list.
I went to my neurologist to treat the vaccine injury I developed after taking Pfizer's second shot, and the doctor literally apologized to me and said, "we have idiots running the CDC." This is a person who had been in practice for more than 20 years.

Old 05-11-2022, 04:45 AM

5,852 posts, read 2,970,163 times
Quote:
I went to my neurologist to treat the vaccine injury I developed after taking Pfizer's second shot, and the doctor literally apologized to me and said, "we have idiots running the CDC." This is a person who had been in practice for more than 20 years.
Yet all these nutless doctors were saying to get vaccinated and get with the program not too long ago correct?

Old 05-11-2022, 04:49 AM

35,146 posts, read 17,096,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Yet all these nutless doctors were saying to get vaccinated and get with the program not too long ago correct?
I still think the vaccination drive was largely correct. Masks and lockdowns, not so much.

Old 05-11-2022, 09:36 AM

Interesting question came to mind, how do we bring this virus into the "endemic" stage? Because all the health experts in the news are saying that we need to bring this virus down to a low level and keep it maintained there forever and thus, will no longer be a threat. But with new variants always popping up, is that even possible? Because we seem to do very well in bringing cases down rather quickly, but then new variants come up that ruin everything. And this virus will always keep mutating, so I just don't see how it's possible to keep the case count low without any spike!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City