Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2023, 03:18 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,259,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Everybody’s different

Ultimately we all form our own perceptions
Most people aren’t different. We’re all human and function in the same way.

Perceptions from where? YouTube and instagram infomercials? Have you or any of the other clowns actually worked with anyone who owns a successful small or medium sized business?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2023, 05:10 PM

34,080 posts, read 47,278,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Most people aren’t different. We’re all human and function in the same way.

Perceptions from where? YouTube and instagram infomercials? Have you or any of the other clowns actually worked with anyone who owns a successful small or medium sized business?
Are you capable of having dialogue on here without the name-calling?

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-08-2023, 05:39 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,259,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Are you capable of having dialogue on here without the name-calling?
Clown is an accurate description. It's not name calling. It's like describing someone as tall or short.

Old 04-08-2023, 11:11 PM

150 posts, read 87,516 times
I can’t believe what they did to our city in such a short period of time . Totally third world at this point

“Last one out of NYC shut the lights”

Old 04-08-2023, 11:31 PM

96 posts, read 35,711 times
One day I walked out my building and saw a team of workers putting up scaffolding along a sidewalk. They were illegal immigrants doing the scaffolding work and there was at least a dozen of them. Underneath the scaffolding they put up were a few homeless guys sleeping. I pointed at the homeless and said to the illegal that those homeless men should be doing your jobs. I told him those are Americans who need work and some of those homeless men are our war veterans. This is a valid job that should pay Americans a living wage in NYC.

The scaffolding guy I told that to had no idea what I said because he did not speak any English. He probably had a 3rd grade education. He just smiled and laughed with a big third world grin without a care in the world. He was happy to be working illegally and stealing from Americans in his “sanctuary” city.

Old 04-09-2023, 07:16 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,069,384 times
You are lucky you escaped a nail gun attack and a 12 penny nail in your forehead.

Did you ask any of the homeless guys when the last time was that they applied for a job?

Old 04-09-2023, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Clown is an accurate description. It's not name calling. It's like describing someone as tall or short.
Clown is an accurate description for a cast member of a circus. Its belitting if used in any other way. Like I said, the dialogue can be entertaining at times - when insults and put-downs are not involved. Please refrain.

Old 04-09-2023, 09:40 AM

96 posts, read 35,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
You are lucky you escaped a nail gun attack and a 12 penny nail in your forehead.

Did you ask any of the homeless guys when the last time was that they applied for a job?
Real nice you are. You would make AOC, Bragg and George Soros proud I guess. Keep up the great work.

Hey what is with this forum? Half of the members are continually bashing the forum moderator, and, it is not even close to respectful dialog. Calling people clowns.

My guess is most of you are “woke”. Nasally woke sheep hiding behind a keyboard, and rich kids with a silver spoon upbringing. It is also obvious who has no first hand experience with being homeless in New York City yet you spout woke pro-invasion nonsense like you are the director of homeless services or something.

Real nice group. I’d ban half of you here just as some spring house cleaning.

Old 04-09-2023, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
Real nice you are. You would make AOC, Bragg and George Soros proud I guess. Keep up the great work.

Hey what is with this forum? Half of the members are continually bashing the forum moderator, and, it is not even close to respectful dialog. Calling people clowns.

My guess is most of you are “woke”. Nasally woke sheep hiding behind a keyboard, and rich kids with a silver spoon upbringing. It is also obvious who has no first hand experience with being homeless in New York City yet you spout woke pro-invasion nonsense like you are the director of homeless services or something.

Real nice group. I’d ban half of you here just as some spring house cleaning.
It's like when the train's delayed and everybody in the car goes "Awwwwww"

The few people on here who continue to display negative energy are only projecting their own inconsistencies upon us

It is of no consequence to me

Every morning that I wake up, is a good day

Old 04-09-2023, 01:08 PM

1,034 posts, read 673,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
One day I walked out my building and saw a team of workers putting up scaffolding along a sidewalk. They were illegal immigrants doing the scaffolding work and there was at least a dozen of them. Underneath the scaffolding they put up were a few homeless guys sleeping. I pointed at the homeless and said to the illegal that those homeless men should be doing your jobs. I told him those are Americans who need work and some of those homeless men are our war veterans. This is a valid job that should pay Americans a living wage in NYC.

The scaffolding guy I told that to had no idea what I said because he did not speak any English. He probably had a 3rd grade education. He just smiled and laughed with a big third world grin without a care in the world. He was happy to be working illegally and stealing from Americans in his “sanctuary” city.
You are a pathological liar, a blatant racist and this must be your 10th nickname here at least. How do you the legal status of those workers? Why is it a good idea to interrupt a construction worker and tell him a political opinion instead of his bosses? What made you think the homeless dude wanted this job, that’s so presumptuous. I wonder why you live in the city that doesn’t live up to your values - I heard West Virginia was cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City