Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was the Marine Right or Wrong? Wrong or Right?
Right 52 71.23%
Wrong 10 13.70%
Not sure 11 15.07%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2023, 04:03 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,264,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Whats wrong with the bolded? Why is that such a bad idea?
Imagine you were living in a rental and I was your LL. you had a pipe bust in your kitchen. You expect me to fix it but I tell you, “Aiyo! Go buy some of that flex seal my dude!”. That’s literally what this dumbass did. It’s a band-aid for the lazy or incompetent. He’s basically admitting he can’t solve the issue. He has a $100bn budget and 40K cops. You wanted to become mayor. Go work on solving the issue.

Notwithstanding the fact that if this does become prevalent, there are easy ways around it.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2023, 04:06 PM

34,104 posts, read 47,338,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Imagine you were living in a rental and I was your LL. you had a pipe bust in your kitchen. You expect me to fix it but I tell you, “Aiyo! Go buy some of that flex seal my dude!”. That’s literally what this dumbass did. It’s a band-aid for the lazy or incompetent. He’s basically admitting he can’t solve the issue. He has a $100bn budget and 40K cops. You wanted to become mayor. Go work on solving the issue.

Notwithstanding the fact that if this does become prevalent, there are easy ways around it.
With that logic, since we have police then nobody needs locks on their doors

What are the easy ways to get around it? Enlighten us.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-04-2023, 04:28 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangocashdrink View Post
How do you know the Marine was a tourist mod cut And mental issues is a cover for drug addiction. The guy had a long rap sheet since the day he was born. He deserved to die, since he literally was threatening people and threw garbage at people. If you throw stuff at people, expect to get beaten down.

People have a right to experience the subway system the same way Japanese experience their system, and it is called PEACE and QUITE.

The F train doesn't allow you to walk through cars on many models. There was a long gap in between station. You clearly not a real New Yorker, cause if you were, you would know the subway system doesn't have the same rolling stock. Just stay in trash Connecticut, and stay out of NYC affairs.

I agree with all your posts and am not able to rep you any more than I have already.
I get it, I feel the same way.

threatening people, throwing garbage, disturbing everyone, making people afraid (they have no idea if he will hurt someone)

and most of all, he has 40 something arrests or something like that...like really, it didn't seem to help him, so personally, I don't give a rats azzz that this moron is dead, who cares, he was a menace to society.

I hate anyone that causes a disturbance on the subway, it makes me irate...and no, I don't wanna hear anyone singing, dancing or any other type of performance either, the subway isn't the place for it.

Last edited by nightcrawler; 05-04-2023 at 04:41 PM..

Old 05-04-2023, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I agree with all your posts and am not able to rep you any more than I have already.
I get it, I feel the same way.

threatening people, throwing garbage, disturbing everyone, making people afraid (they have no idea if he will hurt someone)

and most of all, he has 40 something arrests or something like that...like really, it didn't seem to help him, so personally, I don't give a rats azzz that this moron is dead, who cares, he was a menace to society.

I hate anyone that causes a disturbance on the subway, it makes me irate...and no, I don't wanna hear anyone singing, dancing or any other type of performance either, the subway isn't the place for it.
You have changed over the years

Old 05-04-2023, 04:30 PM

18,478 posts, read 31,664,609 times
Quote:
If AOC incites anything, she should be arrested and beaten up by the cops. Would be awesome seeing her body slammed and in a coma.

OMG, yes yes yes and yes for that.

I'd pay to see her knocked into a coma, I can't stand her.
Beats the hell out of me how this idiot even got elected.

Last edited by nightcrawler; 05-04-2023 at 04:42 PM..

Old 05-04-2023, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
OMG, yes yes yes and yes for that.

I'd pay to see her knocked into a coma, I can't stand her.
Beats the hell out of me how this idiot even got elected.
See what I mean, you never used to talk like this

What happened man

Old 05-04-2023, 05:50 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times
Quote:
No I was actually born in Lower Manhattan. You on the otherhand are like the trash up in Connecticut that I despise more than even Jersey. At least Jersey got good food places, but Connecticut got nothing but people that try to tell NYC to go easy on thugs like this guy.

NYC is a city that could be great if it adopted more Europeanism in its mass transit which includes beating the hell out of your boyfriend thug on the train. If that guy tried acting up on Kyiv, Budapest, Warsaw, Milan, Moscow, or Athens Metro systems he would be lucky if all he got was a choke hold. If they intentionally defecate in the train, the police come in and start stomping on their skulls which is the right thing to do. People think the NYPD is so tough, but they never seen how real police are when people get out of line.

A proper, efficient, and safe subway system is critical for this city. If it means thugs got to die to be European then so be it. If you hate NYC or disagree, then stay in your Hartford crap place.

The thug was threatening people and disturbing people. He didn't get killed for asking for money, he got killed cause Screaming at people for no reason does warrant a beating. If he died, oh well. If you want to scream, then go to a rock concert or go to an amusement park.
You despise people in Connecticut? I’ve also read a post where you despise people from Texas and now you’re saying that you also hate people from Jersey! You sound like you have mental health issues yourself!
Don’t worry- if a patriotic marine albeit one with PTSD kills you after hearing you flapping your gums about the deep hatred you have for half the country, I’ll ensure that the forum also take the side of the marine in their support of your death for being such an ass.

Old 05-04-2023, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
You despise people in Connecticut? I’ve also read a post where you despise people from Texas and now you’re saying that you also hate people from Jersey! You sound like you have mental health issues yourself!
Don’t worry- if a patriotic marine albeit one with PTSD kills you after hearing you flapping your gums about the deep hatred you have for half the country, I’ll ensure that the forum also take the side of the marine in their support of your death for being such an ass.
Dont feed the trolls

Old 05-04-2023, 06:37 PM

82 posts, read 47,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I despise anyone that either protests mass transit expansion or in the case of your boyfriend, that do things to mass transit like creating a scene on the train or defecating.

As for Texas, I only beat up some guy that is moving to Texas since he wants more car centric cities, so good riddance to him. We need less people like him in New York. He can soak up all the polluted petro fuels in Texas. You can go join him as well since you are pro-thug, and it is hood rats that move to Texas so they can drive everywhere.

I can't hate Jersey as much as Connecticut cause Jersey has some awesome ethnic food spots and my favorite team, the Giants plays there.

Sorry, you are the one that supports drug addicts creating mayhem, so it will be funny when a thug messes with you. But since you are that fat, they got to be really deranged to do anything to you. So you don't got to worry.

Old 05-04-2023, 07:03 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times
Quote:
I despise anyone that either protests mass transit expansion or in the case of your boyfriend, that do things to mass transit like creating a scene on the train or defecating.

As for Texas, I only beat up some guy that is moving to Texas since he wants more car centric cities, so good riddance to him. We need less people like him in New York. He can soak up all the polluted petro fuels in Texas. You can go join him as well since you are pro-thug, and it is hood rats that move to Texas so they can drive everywhere.

I can't hate Jersey as much as Connecticut cause Jersey has some awesome ethnic food spots and my favorite team, the Giants plays there.

Sorry, you are the one that supports drug addicts creating mayhem, so it will be funny when a thug messes with you. But since you are that fat, they got to be really deranged to do anything to you. So you don't got to worry.
Lol you know so little about me. I’m not fat (never had that problem) and I don’t want a boyfriend (too empowered for that BS). . But you do sound a little off, tho..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City