Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 11:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Most people have tinted windows in this city, so you can see much anyway!

One time, I looked over and there was a man, with his window rolled down, digging a finger into his nose and shouting at me: You like that? You like that?

I was so embarrassed! I had just been picking my nose at that intersection, and with my tinted windows, never did I think someone could see me picking my nose at an intersection!
I woulda told him, "no thanks, I got my own"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 01:32 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,271,907 times
Nope, never.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,624,300 times
not really interested.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:29 PM

1,515 posts, read 2,273,129 times
If someone is driving excessively slow or is tailgating me, yes I look over.

Some twit was tailgating me in a 25 mph zone and in my rear view mirror, saw that it was some unique, fancy car that was riding up my bumper. The car pulled up beside me and to my amazement, it was a Maserati being driven by someone who looked to be 18 or so.

We do not live in a rich neighborhood however some of the cars I see traveling our local roads boggles my mind. One guy in our neighborhood owned the most expensive Audi model worth $500k. Another fellow had a Lomborghini. Seems kinda wasted parked in front of $500k homes which ain't much in our area here in NJ. The Audi family since has moved. Hopefully to their new mansion!

Old 05-09-2013, 09:05 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl05 View Post
I've noticed that a lot of men – and a few women – have a habit of looking over at the car next to them when they pull up to a red light. Most guys say "it's just a habit," but I sometimes suspect that it's because they (1) want to see if the other driver is a woman, and (2) want to see if the woman is attractive.

As for women doing it, I suspect that they, too, are looking to see if the driver next to them is of the opposite sex and attractive. Do you agree or do you think it's something else ?
That's the only reason I care who is in the car next to me. I look over, and if she looks at me,I give her the universal sign for cunnilingus.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:48 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,445 times
Sometimes but not too often...Kinda awkward

Old 05-09-2013, 10:00 PM

802 posts, read 1,681,746 times
I rarely look over. Only if the driver is tailgating and/or cutting people off in traffic. It's interesting to see how calm they are (NOT IN A HURRY) yet they still drive like a holes.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:17 AM

286 posts, read 331,517 times
Quote:
I've noticed that a lot of men – and a few women – have a habit of looking over at the car next to them when they pull up to a red light. Most guys say "it's just a habit," but I sometimes suspect that it's because they (1) want to see if the other driver is a woman, and (2) want to see if the woman is attractive.

As for women doing it, I suspect that they, too, are looking to see if the driver next to them is of the opposite sex and attractive. Do you agree or do you think it's something else ?
Yes and that's exactly how I do it. Damn guys with long hair !

Old 05-10-2013, 12:42 PM

582 posts, read 1,118,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Most people have tinted windows in this city, so you can see much anyway!

One time, I looked over and there was a man, with his window rolled down, digging a finger into his nose and shouting at me: You like that? You like that?

I was so embarrassed! I had just been picking my nose at that intersection, and with my tinted windows, never did I think someone could see me picking my nose at an intersection!
O-M-G, please stop! I have laughed so hard that my stomach actually hurts .

The next time I do something really, really embarrassing, I plan to use "this little gem" to make me feel 2000% better. I also plan to use it when I really need a good laugh. Priceless !

Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,438,886 times
Quote:

I look everytime. I hate when people look like robots and keep their eyes directly on the road and hands on the steering wheel as opposed to just letting loose a little. 9 times out of 10 I'm not interested in the person I'm looking at but at times I'd like a simple race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships