Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 04:28 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,959,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I doubt the OP is being asked to do home repairs. She said they wanted her to work on getting the house rented out. To me that would mean putting a few listings on the internet, answer some emails, taking calls from potential renters, and showing them the house.

To me it seems like it would be in her best interest to get it rented out. The longer it sits vacant, the more money her husband has to put into it, and the less money he has to maintain her lifestyle. The OP said in another thread that she is only with her husband for his money (shocking that the relatives call her a gold digger), so why not help him keep a little bit more of that money?

They could even pay her commission if she finds a renter. She was fired from her last job because she lied on her resume about her experience. Working as a type of office assistant for them while she is between jobs can help give her the experience she'll need to find another job.
You are so mean LOL! Not understanding why you had to bring the fact that I was fired from my last job for lying on resume. I don't dispute it, it's true, only let it go!!

That being said, when I initially encountered your font I was scared but now the more I see you around here, you are not a bad font, you just don't do B/S.

Before anyone asks what a ""font"" is, I discovered the meaning of this word from another internet forum. A font is a forum user & how they ""represent"" themselves eg you have nice fonts, fake fonts, etc! So Sunday often seems harsh but she is one of those no B/S fonts,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2013, 04:36 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,856,481 times
Oh ye Gods, you mean "front" not "font."

You are a gold-digger.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:06 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,959,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Oh ye Gods, you mean "front" not "font."

You are a gold-digger.

Southern, I notice you must really hate me? It's the internet people are a bit bold over here. In real life I'm a teddy bear.l I notice you are always against my font!

Girl, 13, digs herself out of a shallow grave after she is raped and buried alive by two men in Pakistan | Mail Online

Story about a girl who was buried & dug herself out of a grave. Southern, why do I have a feeling if I or anybody who was not that particular girl was buried alive & posted here to say hi guys I was away, I just rose from the dead, I was buried alive. I would be called a troll but it happens with real people.

Too funny. Then there was the thread where you guys accused me of ""grooming my kid to be a bully"". I had to chuckle because in real life that is on the newspaper
Someone got so tired of having their kid so bullied that they piad other kids $1 to get the bullies grazed.

School janitor in Michigan fired for paying 4th-graders to 'rough up' classmate* - NY Daily News

Anyway, as you can see people in real life have trials and tribulations. I bet you if this lady came here and said she offered kids money to hit other kids you would call her a troll.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:20 PM

13,981 posts, read 25,971,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Southern, I notice you must really hate me? It's the internet people are a bit bold over here. In real life I'm a teddy bear.l I notice you are always against my font!

Girl, 13, digs herself out of a shallow grave after she is raped and buried alive by two men in Pakistan | Mail Online

Story about a girl who was buried & dug herself out of a grave. Southern, why do I have a feeling if I or anybody who was not that particular girl was buried alive & posted here to say hi guys I was away, I just rose from the dead, I was buried alive. I would be called a troll but it happens with real people.

Too funny. Then there was the thread where you guys accused me of ""grooming my kid to be a bully"". I had to chuckle because in real life that is on the newspaper
Someone got so tired of having their kid so bullied that they piad other kids $1 to get the bullies grazed.

School janitor in Michigan fired for paying 4th-graders to 'rough up' classmate* - NY Daily News

Anyway, as you can see people in real life have trials and tribulations. I bet you if this lady came here and said she offered kids money to hit other kids you would call her a troll.
You are not a victim, of anything except your own actions and attitude. Are you seriously equating your trivial complaints to a child rape victim?

Old 10-30-2013, 05:29 PM

11,397 posts, read 24,468,584 times
Quote:
The SO bought a house in combination with his brother & sister. As though that was already not a bad idea, the brother passed on. Now he co owns it with the sister & deceased brother's ;wifeyAnyway doe, for reasons I do not understand hubby & sister want to keep house for themselves as family property. Now what pisses me off is that my husband has to do all the work with renting out this house. Keep in mind this is a house I did not approve be bought in the first place and now my SO is too ``busy with work`` and since I lost my job`` I should try to get the house rented out``Keep in mind this a house I did not want him to buy anyways. I feel like other sibling is slacking off and now I´m being burdened. And important side note, the sibling calls me a ``gold digger`` so why should I relieve my husband of what is supposed to be his sibling job especially if they have colorful offensive ungrounded names like GOLDDIGGERRANT OVER what a week
Bottom line, other sibling should try to get the house rented out and they should keep me out of this! Am I being unreasonableMy anger is that my husband allows sibling to transfer work to him knowing that his hands are full and I eventually have to handle something I did not approve of initially
How hard can it be to rent out a house? Ask for a commission, if you don't want to do it for free.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:32 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,772,237 times
Quote:

Are you on any medications?

Old 10-30-2013, 06:04 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,635,783 times
Quote:
Yes there is a prenup.

When you ask me why a man I'm married to needs approval to use his own money. It might be ""his"" but I would equate this to him being marrried and still swinging ""his"" penis to other women. It might be ""his"" but IMO marriage means you are accountable to the other person. So using your logic I guess you allow your husband to use ""his"" penis to have sex with other women? I would think not!
well I guess your husband uses "HIS"money to do whatever he wants to do anyway!

LOL I guess you just can't get what you want in this life, can you?

Sorry, you married HIM!

Old 10-30-2013, 06:53 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,747,046 times
Quote:
You are so mean LOL! Not understanding why you had to bring the fact that I was fired from my last job for lying on resume. I don't dispute it, it's true, only let it go!!

That being said, when I initially encountered your font I was scared but now the more I see you around here, you are not a bad font, you just don't do B/S.

Before anyone asks what a ""font"" is, I discovered the meaning of this word from another internet forum. A font is a forum user & how they ""represent"" themselves eg you have nice fonts, fake fonts, etc! So Sunday often seems harsh but she is one of those no B/S fonts,
Holy heifers! Talk about bovine idiocy...

That isn't a font, a font is a style of typeface.

You mean a front.

One would think someone from the IL would know that...or maybe YOUR "front" is cracking.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:58 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,607,899 times
Quote:
20years.
He has a small child right? So you're 20 years older than him? WOW good luck that is a big age difference to overcome.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:19 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,316,143 times
You say in another thread that you stay married because you are used to a certain lifestyle...that sounds like a golddigger to me. You don't stay in a marriage for the money unless that is what you are in it for in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships